Hanzy´s Super Nordle

Hi again Ladys and Gentleman
tent Look good didnt did the Treatment Had some problems Last week and i started another Mango N Cheese as it was super Weed everyone Loved it but the plant came Out fast 3 days directly into soil and No thuther groth
Compress_20221122_195201_1900.jpg
Here she is over 2 weeks almost and No thurther development i will have to kill her:cry:
Compress_20221122_195201_1515.jpg
And a banana kush i thought will Not Made it as its the 3rd seed No 4th First 2 was BK then CBD cm and BK again so im Not 100% Sure that it is but i hab real Bad germanation in the CBD Line all other strains almost 100% germanation
Here is the supposed Banana Kush and i will start pest Treatment tomorrow or so i have everything i need and the BK needs at least 3 weeks veg and then flower
Compress_20221122_195201_1095.jpg
Peace

OK i did a Mix about a Liter water with 2 teespoons native Olivenöl Bio 😉and 1/4 about some dish soup and spraid everywhere even the underside as its Not so easy with the net and everything beneve cant bei moved right nowCompress_20221122_222604_4853.jpg
I Hope i get rid Off this f******

Peace

sad news i was visited by the police thxs to my lovie mother tent plants lamps all gone but i have seeds and i got a mail from marshydro how as it seems will finily send my preis a 480watt led and a 1,2x1,2x2m tent only a fan and a filter with fan and tubes is needed and i could start again but not under this circumstances but outdoor growths u can bet your ass on it

yea some jars and the price equipment hurts the most and the 4 nordle i treeted so long to finaly know there gender and now this shit happen i still hope to get my price from the marshydro contest as i got a mail from them with apologys what whould save my ass with better equipment but no place to build it up
i hope so too but im have no criminal record what so ever and 4 or 5 plants and 1 male and the ortega seedlings i dont know there gender they find too in my wardrobe

I dont know how strict they are where you live but I think you will have to appear in court. Then you will probably get a fine.
i get a case but because im have no record what so ever no jail nothing for my personal use its still a crime but the laws changing slow but they do and the Public prosecutor have better things to do then the 1000 and 1000 cases of weed for personal use i could get away with nothing in the best scenario they didnt even call or send a letter but i have to go to some police station doing pics and fingerprints i think be treated like a criminal maybe a small fee im working so its not so bad at least i hope so they didnt find weed just 4 big plants 2 seedlings 1 of is a cripple that they didnt mention or notised a male and i think 3 nordle with no gender they didnt ask the tent 2 lamps a scale a fan a filter with fan and tubings thats what they find and some other things thats seems suspices to them some kno3 a blank shot weapon a old thing never used 1 silvester a revolver and for them a scale and a weapon oh god i have to be a dealer its ridiculous and the weapon is leagal thats no real weapon blank

Last edited:
they didnt even call or send a letter
This can take a long time. Maybe even up to a year or so. A friend of mine was also busted for growing and they found about 250g of bud on him. This was in your country but in another federal state. Btw, when you post pictures better not put newspaper under your plants, it reveals your location ;). As a student who has no income he got fined 400 euros. If you were in the south you would probably already be in jail.

blank shot weapon a old thing never used 1 silvester a revolver and for them a scale and a weapon
Regarding the scale thats not a problem, you just say that its for weighing your harvest or for checking on your dealer to not get ripped off. As long as they dont find little plastic bags filled with weed and ready to sell, they have no proof of you selling anything. The weapons could be a problem though. I suppose you dont have the permission to own a blank weapon, right? I can ask a friend who may know more about this.

This can take a long time. Maybe even up to a year or so. A friend of mine was also busted for growing and they found about 250g of bud on him. This was in your country but in another federal state. Btw, when you post pictures better not put newspaper under your plants, it reveals your location ;). As a student who has no income he got fined 400 euros. If you were in the south you would probably already be in jail.

Regarding the scale thats not a problem, you just say that its for weighing your harvest or for checking on your dealer to not get ripped off. As long as they dont find little plastic bags filled with weed and ready to sell, they have no proof of you selling anything. The weapons could be a problem though. I suppose you dont have the permission to own a blank weapon, right? I can ask a friend who may know more about this.
no the blank weapon is free at 18 to my knowledge and u are right in the south in bayern it whould be much worse my state is the 2nd most liberal one they didnt find bud or bags and im poor and do a education in gardening so a small fee like u say 400€

no the blank weapon is free at 18 to my knowledge and u are right in the south in bayern it whould be much worse my state is the 2nd most liberal one they didnt find bud or bags and im poor and do a education in gardening so a small fee like u say 400€

You don't have to worry about the blank gun as long as you keep it inside your flat. You only need a permit 'kleiner Waffenschein' when you want to carry it outside.
But no matter what. Get yourself a good lawyer. That can make a big difference in your sentence.

All the best for you
MB

Back