Skunk 2

Hello ladys and gentlemen
Day2 of Week4 flower sorry for the bad pics but the skunk is in the back of the tent and its full

SSK1.jpg
SSK2.jpg
SSK3.jpg
have taken cuts of the nordle for sexing
cuts.jpg
and here are the 5 remaining Nordle i hope for at least 2 fems nr 5 is dead because i forgot to water but it was the at least vigoris plant so no problem and nr 4 is meah
and the NL5xSkunk#1 male on the balkony is in full flower i had to put him on the other balkony because today i find 1 polen sack open so the next days i have to watch him carfully
nordle.jpg

I polinated 2 small flowers of the Tripple G (RQS)(FEM) X NL5xSkunk#1 (MSN)(MALE) then a flower of the Zkittalicious (Exotic Seed) (FEM) X NL5xSkunk#1 (MSN) (MALE) and Mango N Cheese ( Connoisseur Genetics )(FEM) X NL5xSkunk#1 (MSN) (MALE)
the mango in the mango and cheese is way back something from MSN i think the strain is calling Silver Nevill and its coming from Nevills Haze???? maybe and I play with the idea to polinate the Herz og (Exotic Seed)(FEM) and the GreenCrackPunch(RQS)(FEM) and the G13xSkunk(MSN)(FEM) that could be interesting specialy the G13xSkunk(FEM) with the NL5xSkunk(Male) that u girls and guys think? and how long do seeds need to matureand after that they need some time to mature further so they are able to germinate right? is cold needed or just time? and my plan is going back to oldschool no fem seeds just regulare ones with them i want to experiment a little bit this way i can learn alot more about our so loved plant and not auto fems beehhh :poop:

THX

Last edited:
ok i watched the nordle closly and i think i find 3 fems already on #1 and on #2 and #6 here is a photo what u guys and girls think they are not in flower 18h under the garage light but mature enough over 2 month old now
thats #1

Nordle#1.jpg
PEACE

Last edited:
ok i killed #4 not enough vigor and im left with 4 plants i looked at #3 and its look like im end with 4 females #1,#2,#3,#6 :giggle: out of 7 seeds i think
here is #3 im not sure about her because its much smaller then at #1
Nordle#3.jpg
Here is #2
Nordle#2.jpg
Here is #6
Nordle#6.jpg
#6 again a better view i think
Nordle#6.jpg
PEACE

Last edited:
ok i killed #4 not enough vigor and im left with 4 plants i looked at #3 and its look like im end with 4 females #1,#2,#3,#6 :giggle: out of 7 seeds i think
here is #3 im not sure about her because its much smaller then at #1
View attachment 65053
Here is #2
View attachment 65055
Here is #6
View attachment 65060
#6 again a better view i think
View attachment 65061
PEACE
If you could affix the scope onto the cellphone camera and zoom on it you will get a better pic .

she will need the most time to mature interms of sativa dom but thats not problem for me if she need some weeks longer im no fan of sativas as i like hybridge as the last Orabge N Mango even after smoking the runtz 10 joints dayly i still got high as f**** but the high was sativa but after snoking 10 joints dayly i still got high as a kitte ists not my gind of high i like hybrids head is flowting but body is relaxed but still got my hight as f** but its a crisppy high whats not my gind of high but still strong
tstate and the high was long lasting without toleranz development even after smoking 10 joints daily of the runts and make some paranoia

Back