G13/Haze(AC)

G13 X AC #2

Still my favourite.
This plant just has that 'something' about it. The resin coverage is very impressive and the smell is of sweet candy (refreshers) with a hint of sweet citrus.
Again, the plant did not stretch anywhere near what I would expect from a 50% haze. At least I know for next time.
As you will see from the pictures this sample is all bud and very little else. Resin coverage is insane.
I am looking forward to being able to sample this particular phenotype. I hope it lives up to my expectations!

full

full

full

full

Clones are a little apart in terms of development as one took a week longer to root. They were placed immediately into 12/12 to check how much they would stretch

full

full

full

Track for #2 = Ini Kamoze, Here Comes The Hotstepper

Keep it green,
TF.

Last edited:
G13 X AC #3

The first so-called 'Dark Horse'. This plant improves with age and looks to have slightly more sativa influence than either #1 or #2.
The smell leans more towards a sweet citrus (lemon / lime) with a hint of fuel at the back end. Delicious.

full

full

full

full

Clones of #3 - These are real food hogs and next time round will be placed in much bigger pots and vegged for longer.

full

full

full

Track for #3 = Gregory Isaacs, Freddie McGregor, Ninjaman - John Law

Keep it green,
TF.

Last edited:
G13 X AC #4

The second 'Dark Horse'. This particular phenotype has suddenly risen to be a silent achiever among the girls. I will definitely aim to keep this around for another run (along with #2 and #3). Smells are darker than the others in that there is a strong citrus and fuel scent but also a light sweetness. Hard to pinpoint but very appealing to this stoner!

full

full

full

full

Clones

full

full

full

Track for #4 = Alpha and Omega, Ancient African Civilisations

Keep it green,
TF.

G13 X AC #4

The second 'Dark Horse'. This particular phenotype has suddenly risen to be a silent achiever among the girls. I will definitely aim to keep this around for another run (along with #2 and #3). Smells are darker than the others in that there is a strong citrus and fuel scent but also a light sweetness. Hard to pinpoint but very appealing to this stoner!

full

full

full

full

Clones

full

full

full

Track for #4 = Alpha and Omega, Ancient African Civilisations

Keep it green,
TF.
Looks like some pretty Ghiza pyramids :)

Hi

Hi Swifty,
Thanks for checking in.
In terms of smell -
#1 = Dank and skunky with a hint of citrus
#2, #3, #4 = all have a similar smell which is sweet and citrus. When I was growing up in the UK we used to have a tube of sweets called Refreshers. If I imagine smashing a tube of those sweets up into dust and shaking them around in a sealed bag and then opening it - that is the smell.

View attachment 64045

Not overly helpful if you've never had or heard of Refreshers but that is the closest smell I can relate it to! There isn't really a 'haze' scent but they do smell amazing.

Keep it green,
TF.
Thx @The Flea, that does sound like an interesting smell that I would like. I don't know Refreshers but now I wan't to try it.:)

You are not the first person I've heard who had these complaints after Covid.
Several people told me similar story's, stay positive and they al said that time makes it better and that the complaints do go away.

Nice pictures and plants!

Greetings.

Thx @The Flea, that does sound like an interesting smell that I would like. I don't know Refreshers but now I wan't to try it.:)

You are not the first person I've heard who had these complaints after Covid.
Several people told me similar story's, stay positive and they al said that time makes it better and that the complaints do go away.

Nice pictures and plants!

Greetings.

Many thanks Swifty.
I am doing my very best to keep things positive and uplifted.
Working with plants definitely helps!

Shame you've never tried Refreshers - they are great.

Keep it green,
TF

Thanks for sharing your G13ACs bro, they are looking great! That refreshers smells sound mouthwatering! Delightful. Enjoy bro

Hi MNS Family,
Latest Update.

I will keep things relatively concise - the La Nina I am currently vaping will see to that. I can barely type!

The ladies are in the home straight and are just about ready to come down.
Growth patterns lean towards indica, though some definitely have a sativa look and smell to them.
I've really enjoyed growing these plants. They have been a joy to work with.

Day 78 Flower

G13 X AC #1

The main cola has really started to fatten up and the plant is literally dripping resin.
The smell is fruity - leaning towards a berry scent (strawberry and blueberry).

full

full

full

Current Tune,

Keep it green,
TF

Last edited:
G13 X AC #2

Still my darling of the room.
The pictures can't (and don't) do this particular plant justice.
She is amazing. The smell keeps evolving and I now struggle to put words to it. Fresh, fruity, almost spicy.
I think she is just about ready.

full

full

full

Current Tune -

Enjoy,
TF.

Last edited:
G13 X AC #4

From being the plant I was least sure about I now think this is the real expression of the hazier side of this hybrid.
The smell is 'darker' than the others with a freshness and spiciness that I can't describe. She will be kept around for further tests.

full

full

full

Tune -

I hope you enjoyed the update.
As the plants finish I will update with final pictures and then report back on what I find.
Happy days.
TF

Week 12 and two more plants have been taken down.
Both smell exceptional and have excellent resin coverage. Odours are definitely in the dark, citrus and spicy realm.

G13 X AC #3

full

full

G13 X AC #4

full

full

I don't really know what to say about these two plants and pictures can't do them justice.
A full report will follow once #1 comes down and things have had time to dry and cure.

Keep it green.
TF

Hi MNS Family,
Latest Update.

I will keep things relatively concise - the La Nina I am currently vaping will see to that. I can barely type!

The ladies are in the home straight and are just about ready to come down.
Growth patterns lean towards indica, though some definitely have a sativa look and smell to them.
I've really enjoyed growing these plants. They have been a joy to work with.

Day 78 Flower

G13 X AC #1

The main cola has really started to fatten up and the plant is literally dripping resin.
The smell is fruity - leaning towards a berry scent (strawberry and blueberry).

full

full

full

Current Tune,

Keep it green,
TF
Did you manicure this bud to look like a donkey fallus, or is that just pure nature? : )

Back