Skunk 2

HI
I noticed that the NL5xS#1 allready smells like Weedfunk so maybe she is a special one i thought even if its a male i whould keep it because of the smell in veg but now its a female so i should take cuts of her stem rub smells like burned rubber all other plants have no smell
Will not hurt to take a clone now. Reveging is iffy at best ime

I’m going to be testing my luck with reveging in a couple months 😬. This was my thinking too, so I’m also making some seeds for backups lol.
But why just for fun ? in a couple months so she dont flower right?

Hi again i decide to transplant NL5xSkunk#1 and G13xSkunk#3 in 3,5L and G13xSkunk#4 in 7L and let them on the balkony until the tent is free this way i save the veg time and can go directly into flower😁
Balkony.jpg
the big plant back left is my Triple G(Gorilla Glue x Gelato)Fem wich i tranplant into 15L because she will stay on the balkony till end and the 7L was full with roots i hoppe she gets bigger :giggle:

Hello ladys and gentlemen
back after 1 week on the balkony under the sun thas the G13xS#3 after LST
balkon1.jpg
THats the fem looking good they love the almost 40°C on the balkony and i im dying
balkon2.jpg
The NL5xS#1 had LST too
balkon3.jpg
this is the G13xS#4 also LST to bush them out i hope to get some wind because there stems are weak
balkon4.jpg

HI Ladys and Gentlemen
almost another week has past the G13xS#4 thrive as the others looking nice and healthy no nuts was given and i think they get there first meal then they show
some signs or in flower
G13.jpg
the G13xS#3 looking good too
1.jpg

NL5xS#1
NL5.jpg
And i transplant CH#2 into 7L she is looking not to good to long in a 200ml cream cheese cup or less but i think she will recover fast
CH2.jpg

Back again ladys and Gentlemen
the tent is finally empty and the skunks were able to move they will get veg for another 1-2 weeks because CH#2 still needs recovery
all 4 BW have germinated but had some issue with the CBD CM she germinated after 5h but just stuck her head out the sec seed looks not better but i have 12 ok
now 10 insted of 5 so nothing happend i started a 3rd one will up then in flower
tent.jpg

Last edited:
and i took 2 cuts of the NL5xS#1 because of her smell in veg and she got a holow stem then she is that got how i hope then i will polinate a cut with some male i think i posted that in a diverent post

But why just for fun ? in a couple months so she dont flower right?

Hey Hanzde, things are looking like they’re going well with your grow, keep it up!! I must have had my notifications turned off, I’m just seeing this post of yours now.

Yes once my plants are done flowering over the next few weeks I’m planning to harvest most of each plant and attempt to reveg what’s remaining. I’m thinking by the time it they start revegging I’ll have a good idea what smoke I’ve liked the most and hopefully that plant / those plants have successfully started to reveg. Then I’ll ditch the rest.

Back again ladys and Gentlemen
i started some fems beside the nordle the BW and my 4 seed trying to germinate CBD CM the sec did made it but strugles with the skin and i did nothing and she dies the 2 left males are on the balkony back again with my fem i will or i will try to polinate a branche with one and another branch with the sec male and maybe the plants in the tent if the timing is right or i manage to store the polen right peace

Hello ladys and Gentlemen
a bigger update but still not much hapend on the balkony the G13xSkunk#4 Male is geting bigger and bigger beside becoming no feed he looks preety good
G13.jpg
Next is the NL5xSkunk#1 Male the favorit still in his 3,5L pot and looking hungry but got a top feed worm humus
NL5.jpg
The Breeding Partner is geting bigger to over the Balkony Fence she is now but the flowers are still in the way all are in preFlower still after 3 weeks now i think
GGG.jpg
In the wardrobe was a radikal change u can see the mutilated Nordle the ReVeged Orabge N Mango some Fems and cuts of the NL5xSkunk#1 Male the BW are Dead
All of them as i was 2 days gone came back and in there jiffis wich wasnt saturated enough and the high temps
schrank.jpg
In the Tent is the G13xSkunk# Fem with some Fems wich are not ready to flower yet ,yet the skunk dont look to good hanging leafs and spots brown one on the leafs
and u can spot a tinny bit of the NL5xHaze i started a week ago i hope to get 1 fem out of the 3 u cant see
tent.jpg

OK here are the NL5xHaze i will watch over them so they dont die like the BW and the BW seeds aint so cheap so it hurts but happens
Still small and nothing to say about only be veged for long until flower or i get my bigger light and tent and apartment and start doing 2 tents but thats for the future as i won the mars hydro fc4800 and a 1,2x1,2x2m tent on another website for my Orange and Mango grow Pic but have no space now for it unfortunately
NL5xHaze.jpg
Peace

Hi again i decide to transplant NL5xSkunk#1 and G13xSkunk#3 in 3,5L and G13xSkunk#4 in 7L and let them on the balkony until the tent is free this way i save the veg time and can go directly into flower😁
View attachment 61214
the big plant back left is my Triple G(Gorilla Glue x Gelato)Fem wich i tranplant into 15L because she will stay on the balkony till end and the 7L was full with roots i hoppe she gets bigger :giggle:
You could also take those cuttings you wanted.
24 hr fluorescent light has always been how I revegged or rooted cuttings.
Plus skunk hybrids have that thing going on to where they will almost always reveg with proper motivation.
I never had much luck using the pucks
Root rot or over dry was my problem with them I always had to baby sit the pucks.
Nice work so far.
onward 😎

THX M8
i just pore water into the plate and let them saturate with enough water u can go easy a month with water from time to time and a bit feed but then u are right u can water in hour takt
i have cutings of the NL5xSkunk#1 Male not of the G13 male as i have no experience with males i have seen some but never breed with them or use it in anyway but now as the experience grows also my interest in seen all problems to be able to react if necessary but growing takes time thats why im here to get a better grower and learn more about the plant i just know this new strains no real sativas yet or landraces started with bagseeds in 2000 around growing not nonstop almost every summer but now with the indoor setup i can grow all year long :giggle: to get my weed and not the synthetic bullshit on the street peace

Last edited:
HI Ladys and Gentlemen
Finaly have switched to flower 2 days ago thats how the tent look like right now
TENT.jpg
NEXT Tripple G Fem getting to big all neighbours can see her and the G13xSkunk Male
FEM.jpg
Here the G13xSkunk they stretch like hell but still no flower to see maybe its the weather as we still in a heatwave with almost 30°C
G13.jpg
Next NL5xSkunk Male doing meh as i dont feed him for a long time now and he is siting in a 3,5L pot but still pretty big
NL5.jpg
Then the Nordle are ready to take cuts for sexing but i have no room in the tent as its the only place there its total dark now i have to find another solution
and the reveged Orange N Mango

Nordle.jpg
Last NL5xHz doing great in the jiffis and they are in them about a month now
NL5xHz.jpg
PEACE

HI Ladys and Gentlemen
Last day of week 2 of Flower and its geting tight in the tent
tent.jpg
the NL5xSkunk#1 Male start to flower
NL5xS.jpg
and a wonder in the wardrobe after starting 4 fem seeds and not 1 made it i put the rooted clone of the NL5xSkunk#1 Male in the pot and after 3-4 weeks later i saw that:unsure:
miracle.jpg
PEACE

HI Ladys and Gentlemen
Last day of week 2 of Flower and its geting tight in the tent
View attachment 63896
the NL5xSkunk#1 Male start to flower
View attachment 63897
and a wonder in the wardrobe after starting 4 fem seeds and not 1 made it i put the rooted clone of the NL5xSkunk#1 Male in the pot and after 3-4 weeks later i saw that:unsure:
View attachment 63898
PEACE
Why does that look like an overstretched seedling with cotelydon and everything? Growing out of the top of the clone? Or is that the fem seed growing between the male clone.

Back