when LIVE Q & A with Shantibaba #2

I wouldn't mind that. I think we would be able to come up with a few interesting questions. like. you know. chicken, egg - what came first, mate. And how about that tree that fell in the forest when noone is around?! did it make a sound?

You know. Or cannabis related questions. i think that would be dope.

I wouldn't mind that. I think we would be able to come up with a few interesting questions. like. you know. chicken, egg - what came first, mate. And how about that tree that fell in the forest when noone is around?! did it make a sound?

stupid troll why are here

the answer is the chicken first somewhere in india

whoa.. whoa. excuse me. i mustve said something wrong. Im a bit dank at the moment.

I meant to say, in a comical way, that that is an excellent idea and i am looking forward to it.

Cheers. Sorry if i offended you somehow, i can take my post down. im new... hi.

whoa.. whoa. excuse me. i mustve said something wrong. Im a bit dank at the moment.

I meant to say, in a comical way, that that is an excellent idea and i am looking forward to it.

Cheers. Sorry if i offended you somehow, i can take my post down. im new... hi.
No one is offended . Just some humour by our resident 🇪🇺 where things get confused in the translation. As you can see he told you the answer to the first question hahahha welcome bro

i actualy watching the first one (again) and i thinking why not do a second @shantibaba
with some questions prepare here on the forum ?

:)
He has three on the U tube over the last year or so.
A few excellent questions were answered on them.
I’d like to see another when he has the time, just not real sure what questions to ask since so many have already been answered repeatedly.
I personally am waiting on the book…🧐
Bio/breeders bible of sorts.
Hey S ? 🤙🏼
One question I do have is
What is the pedigree of Haze AC ? 🤔

If I was to ask a question(s)

I would be like, how hard is to do this type of industry and still be great person and not seller like other seedbanks.. You know my meaning. Shanti is very generous man. I dont know off any other such great person in any industry. At all..

And off course, when there is a question, there must be a second one.

So how does Shanti look at IBLs vs. F1s.
In means of which one can have better qualities of traits. Can IBL be any better then F1? Or can F1 have so much higher chance to show something golden, rare etc..?

Think off it, almost all of us, didnt, or can never see such plants and in those quantities to observe, those are things we must learn for future.

And last question, which will not be amswered I think... :) How is that Devil made... Such great and tasty and uplift plant.. Yet afghani like...

And where can I buy a book :)

Last edited:
from Instagram:

"
Hope all are enjoying their peaceful Sunday with family and friends?
Recently I did a few days with the crew from Radical Media and we were able to get a bit of the interview at one of the greenhouses we work with in Ticino. So not sure how things will come out but it was a great bunch of people and wanted to give them a shout out and show a single picture I did on my phone of that on site afternoon...The depth of the questions were well researched and I did speak a lot over the few days, but one day it may be something real. More about the genetic side of the plant and how I arrived to what I arrived to with quite some stories along the way. While I am not one for doing too many of these sorts of documentaries, I did think it was time to document some things that would otherwise be lost if I forgot to make them public. So just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to the Radical Media crew who put up with me over those few days...and look forward to seeing them do their magic in time! All the best Shantibaba"

it looks like there will be a good interview to listen to... can't wait

If I was to ask a question(s)

I would be like, how hard is to do this type of industry and still be great person and not seller like other seedbanks.. You know my meaning. Shanti is very generous man. I dont know off any other such great person in any industry. At all..

And off course, when there is a question, there must be a second one.

So how does Shanti look at IBLs vs. F1s.
In means of which one can have better qualities of traits. Can IBL be any better then F1? Or can F1 have so much higher chance to show something golden, rare etc..?

Think off it, almost all of us, didnt, or can never see such plants and in those quantities to observe, those are things we must learn for future.

And last question, which will not be amswered I think... :) How is that Devil made... Such great and tasty and uplift plant.. Yet afghani like...

And where can I buy a book :)
On the Devil part
"Richard Davis strain was what we called Red Devil at the Greenhouse and came from an American who had inbred this particular strain for quite some generations...the person called Dave who came and worked with me in the setup of the GHScompany brought these seeds across from USA to Amsterdam in the early 90s and we began selection...it was a blueish large leaflet looking like a fruity sort of Indica with a distinct heavy look of a fast flowering girl. sb"

These are in Shanti's collection.

mu

mu

Back