G13 smells

zifozonke

Any of my fellow (mr nice) ers come across g13skunk phenos that reek of car tyre rubber??
Ive just harvested a few late outdoor organic grown G13teens and 2 out of 4 have this smell.
Is this common??
I am assuming this is coming from the afghani side of the genetics or am I wrong?
I have never ran this strain before.

The G13 i ran from 90 to 96, looked just like the G13xNL#2 in Nevs catalog ,
Mine had the same shaped leaves but slightly broader, and it smelled like juniper berry and yummy hash.
Seen a few G13s and all the ones i have smoked had i slight sweetens to them never anything like burnt rubber,but i have several GG#4 that was burnt rubber glue,hashy,herby/oniony, hint of garlic.
But other then trusting what i was told.I realy have no clue.it could have been just a good random Hindu Kush plant for all i know
Just saying and adding info.

The G13 i ran from 90 to 96, looked just like the G13xNL#2 in Nevs catalog ,
Mine had the same shaped leaves but slightly broader, and it smelled like juniper berry and yummy hash.
Seen a few G13s and all the ones i have smoked had i slight sweetens to them never anything like burnt rubber,but i have several GG#4 that was burnt rubber glue,hashy,herby/oniony, hint of garlic.
But other then trusting what i was told.I realy have no clue.it could have been just a good random Hindu Kush plant for all i know
Just saying and adding info.
catchy name

Long time ago, I was smoking G13 (dont know which one) and it also smelled like burned tyre.
I cannot remember tastes, yet it was hydroponic, and here hydroponic was always overfed. -> So I tried to stay away from hydro all the time.

But as I say, that could be around 2002 and G13 I smopked smelled like rubber, the taste was overwhelming If I remember correctly.

Back