Which Mr Nice strains are the most relaxing in effect?

PlantManBee

I mostly grow Sativa and Sativa dominant plants from personal preference but I now live in in a Medically legal state and can soon move into providing for others. So what are y’all’s thoughts on most sedating and relaxing MNS strains.

Please try to focus on MNS Strains not because I am censoring anything but because I have almost all of the “standard” MNS strains in my seed chest. I will be popping some CBG dominant seeds as well. In fact if anyone knows of MNS strains likely to have higher than average CBG I would welcome that information.

Thanks y’all and good grow

I might look at:
Medicine Man may contain 1% CBG. Excellent medicine.
NLxAfg for serious knock down power and smells.
The CBD varieties can be effective for pain and are quite relaxing. CBD’s- Shark Shock, Nordle, MediHaze come to mind.

🤙mu

Hey 🐝
Do you grow under the sun or lights ?
Ortega outdoor
Devil outdoor/greenhouse
Nordle outdoor full sun
G13Sk1 indoor outdoor
G13widow indoor
Mango Widow indoor
All have medical value
Nevils haze with proper selection can produce plants with mind crushing effects similar to taking a valium.
Long list for sure
👍🐝

What type of terp profile would you say G13haze has compared to NLhaze and AfghanHaze?
Im thinking g13haze has potential for phenos with above average cbd levels say... 1-5% cbd to go along with the high THC?
Also curious which has the highest terp %s? Most pinene/terpinolene/incense?

From what i remember all G13/Haze crosses i have seen did not excel in the terp dept but i never grew them from seed, just clones so i dont know what some selection towards that would do. But i really did like the effect of both G13/HzC and G13/HzA.

The g13 haze A is something I want to get pretty bad... It interests me more than A5 really...... Something tells me it is more incensey or more of my type of incense but i have no experience with g13..... NL i have seen surely in the genes ive popped.

hIGH @PlantManBee

I can report that, to complete a full session of pink floyd and critical haze... I have to roll doobies because if I pack my pipe with the first puff or two I don't get to finish the whole session... reason being that after a puff on my pipe I awake from my dayze, often at the sound of my pipe hitting the floor as I drop it from my hand, so relaxed wonder where I am, spaced out in my chair, staring at the wall....

Both full of flavor.... havent even cured 7 dayze yet

The g13 haze A is something I want to get pretty bad... It interests me more than A5 really...... Something tells me it is more incensey or more of my type of incense but i have no experience with g13..... NL i have seen surely in the genes ive popped.
I have grown both and if you're going for terps A5 is unbeatable. You'll notice when it is time to change filter with A5 lol.

I appreciate that... That clears things up for me at least... Guess im back to admiring the a5 stuff again.....
I have some a5malawi x vietblack but..... so many seeds, so little time....

Hopefully I can get lucky in a pack of new Neville's Haze seeds, and find a great a5 girl. I should have a pack on the way that Im beyond excited for.

Would love to see some new Nev Haze crosses....A nice a5 pheno crossed to a SkunkHzA......Super Mango Haze

Maybe one day we can have a Mr.Nice Fanclub seedline... Where fans/supporters make crosses that get on the market. That could inspire people to dive into these classic genetics, and stick to the family tree our elders set in place for us years ago before the shitstorm of relabeled strains in the early 2000s when the flood of seedmakers happened.... Everything NL/Skunk/Haze got relabeled and really messed up the trail....documentation of breeding that we had set in place for us...

I think supporting places like Mr.Nice is more important than ever. The fanclub seedline could inspire new faces to learn about Mr.Nice, and old faces have a hobby reminder alike.. We gotta take more stuff to f2 and unlock the genes in some of these crazy gems. The Mr.Nice catalog is basically the premium stuff accumulated from the 70s80s90s... After 2000 we kinda went wild, and rogue with a lot of the names/stories/clone onlys/bagseed.

Last edited:
Great video dude sifting through catalogs and talking bout breeding history... Exhilarating
The Nepalese, Nigerian,Oaxacan were actually very good. The mazar was good too an went on to be used as one parent of nl#1. I think nevil also sold something called sk#3 wich someone grew in the uk in the 80's an got busted with. At that point in time was the most highest thc percentage to have been tested by the authorities.

Last edited:
Back