PH pen / meter

Skunkerbudz

2022 COE Winner
Curious to see what others are using for measuring ph if in fact you do.

I've been using the standard blulab ph pen for a few years now. I remember the first blulab I bought it was several years ago and was close to double of the current price. That one lasted a few years before it left for the afterlife.
I replaced it with the same and find there alot less now but also seem to have a shorter life.
I only ph my water used in my hydro setups ....

Anyways just curious to see what and why others are using.

Thanks

Blulab too and I am happy about it. You need to scale it with the EC pen in the same cup as your ph pen because it corrects automaticly with the temperature, thermometer is in your EC meter.
Still using the original materials and clean it once after each round.

Blulab too and I am happy about it. You need to scale it with the EC pen in the same cup as your ph pen because it corrects automaticly with the temperature, thermometer is in your EC meter.
Still using the original materials and clean it once after each round.
What you talking about Willis? Sounds interesting.. I use their trunchion..

I used the cheap yellow one from China as well never used it after the first few times . With my nutrients and tapwater it came out in range everytime and rainwater on the lower side I just mix less. 😁
I'm telling you, as long as my measurements are accurate, I know exactly how many ml of ph down I need to hit 5.8 - 5.9....but....
I can't help it, I need to check.

Back