NEW RULES- Open photo assignment- Share your favorite random pics

Deach69

2022 COE Winner
Lets try something new/ different.

How it works:
You take a great photo, share it here at MNS. It doesn't have to be a cannabis related photo, you can easily find them elsewhere on the forum. When you do post, say a little something about your photo. Have fun and shoot often :)

Last edited:
an exercise in the abstract, I like iiiit~!
my old dryer tumbling down the front steps last night would have been great,
too bad a scrap guy snagged it in the dead of night. I'll fink of sumfin

an exercise in the abstract, I like iiiit~!
my old dryer tumbling down the front steps last night would have been great,
too bad a scrap guy snagged it in the dead of night. I'll fink of sumfin
That would've been brilliant if you could've captured it, a superb example of using your imagination

messages_0(26).jpeg

Here's an example of what I'm talking about, kind of a 2 in one

This is a Staghorn Sumac, a beautiful little tree native to these parts, sometimes used as an ornamental, as we do along our driveway. It spreads through it's roots underground, so it can also be a pest, depending on your lawnmowing habits

This is a 2 in one because , first of all, she fell during hurricane Ida a while back (gotta buck it up soon, putting it off for too long now), and she's also shows a nice example of our typical fall colors.

messages_0(27).jpeg

Here's another example for the assignment (I cheated, my wife took this. Just trying to bump and show another example).

You can try to be original and/or go for the obvious, the main point is to be more conscious of what you are thinking, kind of living on purpose.

musashi said: "I thought I heard OP say something about flyin us all up to his place for canapes and a Labatt's, Rolling Rock, or Stroh's lol."

You heard that too! I just assumed I was hearing the neighbor's dog as usual! Hear that everyone? Drinks are on Deach69. French courtesan's too! Maybe even some Autoflower Girls! I love Deach69! Bring your own Fall pictures!

Longball

Clouds Fall on Mt. Washington, New Hampshire, while the voices in my head say to me 'party at Deach69's house with free canapes, beer, and French courtesan's'. Deach69 Rulz!!!
Webp.net-compress-image(14).jpg
Camera: Kodak Z712 IS Zoom Digital
F-stop: 3.2
Exposure: 1/200th second
ISO speed: 64

Longball

Last edited:
Hell, I'm still trying to keep my size 23 feet out of my pictures!

All kidding aside, asking the real question:

What do I win when I win this contest?

Longball

I'm still working on learning how to resize properly, I think I may have figured it out. I use the VSO image resizer and usually use the desktop size, the photo below is at 640x480, seems to work well

If prizes are important, I'm up for that. I don't know how we could judge , but I'm willing to contribute some of the tie dyes I make, which I believe should suit most of us here (stoners dig it). See below for what I can do. No idea how I could get them to you guys, maybe Musashi could distribute them? Complicated but I'm willing

messages_0(30) [640x480].jpeg

Don't look at me, I'm still looking at the beautiful vine maple in @Deach69's picture. I thought I heard OP say something about flyin us all up to his place for canapes and a Labatt's, Rolling Rock, or Stroh's lol.

🤙mu

None of that beer is Canadian BTW (Labatts belongs to Budweiser I believe, and they both suck anyway), had to google canapes, and ontop of that, alcohol is bad for you :rolleyes:

I realize this may seem lame, but we had someone mention recently how quiet the boards are here at MNS forums, I thought I'd try something that I've been successful with elsewhere, just trying to do my part. It won't bother me if it doesn't work out, it may be that cannabis is the only reason we come here for. I'll give it a shot for a month or so. Feel free to suggest any ideas, post them here or PM me

Great fun! You know we're pullin your leg about it all. Of course a deal made with Luca, even one inflated out of the thin air might be construed as a contract lol. You are loved brah.

🤙mu

Deach69 said: "None of that beer is Canadian BTW (Labatts belongs to Budweiser I believe, and they both suck anyway), had to google canapes, and ontop of that, alcohol is bad for you :rolleyes:"

Ahh, 'another life of the party'! With both you and I there, this party is going to be AWESOME! :love:

"A new study has revealed non-drinkers are more likely to die early than those who drink in moderation. The research suggests teetotallers were seven percent more likely to die early or get cancer than people who enjoyed up to three bottles of beer or glasses of wine a week" Drinkers live longer That guy in the Bible, Methuselah, drank alcohol and lived to be 969 years old.

Labatt Brewing Company Limited (French: La Brasserie Labatt Limitée) is a Belgian-owned brewery headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In 2016 the company merged with AB InBev. Labatt's is now brewed in both USA and Canada. The brewing recipes are slightly different and it is known that the USA version goes stale much quicker. Make mine Canadian, eh?

Longball

@musashi- Great fun! You know we're pullin your leg about it all.

Yup,no worries, I didn't take anything the wrong way. I was blabbing and trying to play along. This is why one should be using smilies, why they were invented :ROFLMAO:

@musashi- Of course a deal made with Luca, even one inflated out of the thin air might be construed as a contract lol.

Not sure what you mean by that 🤔. Who is Luca and what does he have to do with anything?

@longball -
Ahh, 'another life of the party'! With both you and I there, this party is going to be AWESOME! :love:

"A new study has revealed non-drinkers are more likely to die early than those who drink in moderation. The research suggests teetotallers were seven percent more likely to die early or get cancer than people who enjoyed up to three bottles of beer or glasses of wine a week" Drinkers live longer That guy in the Bible, Methuselah, drank alcohol and lived to be 969 years old.

Labatt Brewing Company Limited (French: La Brasserie Labatt Limitée) is a Belgian-owned brewery headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In 2016 the company merged with AB InBev. Labatt's is now brewed in both USA and Canada. The brewing recipes are slightly different and it is known that the USA version goes stale much quicker. Make mine Canadian, eh?

Longball
I figured it a funny thing to say, this being a cannabis forum and all 🙄

I did not know all that about Labatt...still a shitty beer

@musashi -
I thought I heard OP say something about flyin us all up to his place for canapes and a Labatt's, Rolling Rock, or Stroh's lol.

🤙mu

It would be garlic fingers, Donairs and poutines, and we would be shotgunning beer and hotkniving hashish, because we tend to party in the kitchen of course. Are any of you MNSers familiar with doing hotknives with hash?

Careful, you gotta be of age to watch that 😬^^^

Deach69 said: "I did not know all that about Labatt...still a shitty beer"

Fun Fact: Over 350,000,000 bottles of Labatt's were sold in Canada alone alone last year. About 10 bottles of Labatt's for every man. woman, and child in Canada!
Disclaimer: Longball does not drink Labatt's. Luca? I think we all know that guy would drink piss out of a boot!
Fun Question: Where are all the girls on the site?

Longball

Back