In the flesh

Heard about a nute line you use from start to finish at the same mix strength and they claim it only gives the plants what it need through the exudates the roots put out. It's called Uber nutrients . I will look for a link

Seems cool, like a liquid slow release.
I'm in UK. So will be a while before we get anything like that.

We have a few aimed at pot but most are aimed at your average commercial strain not the rare sativas.
Canna for example. All higher than the needed amount for sativas.

It's all good though cause when I run cuts in a few weeks I know how to handle them.
I'm using a different brand of soil next run also.

Anyway I'm fecking ranting on again. Me me me. Fecking Welsh narcissist.

I do waffle though I blame the weed 🎹🎸🥁

Haha we all do . Not slow release . Only releases what the plant requests or needs. Plants exude sugars and other stuff depending on the time in the grow
Haaaa I wonder if it's nutrients that don't break down without XXX sugar or enzyme?

I'm always suspect with claims on nute line's. But probably also willing and gullible because I've tried a few snake oils in the past.

Will keep looking for it or its derivatives because that's a cool technology if it works.

Haaaa I wonder if it's nutrients that don't break down without XXX sugar or enzyme?

I'm always suspect with claims on nute line's. But probably also willing and gullible because I've tried a few snake oils in the past.

Will keep looking for it or its derivatives because that's a cool technology if it works.
Yes, same thing I was thinking . On Instagram they have a few people who use it and they love it.

Take a clone now. Put under 24hr light never too late bro.

Was thinking of reveging the stump.

Good thing with sat Dom's they grow quick.

I discovered a fast way to clone these (by accident). Left in water overnight come back to white fins on the side. No joke over night.
Within 3 days they had roots hitting the base of a 3" . No clone gel just bare into Coco ( presoaked in 1/2 st cal/mg

Some weird stuff happening at the Floyd grow.

I have one that literally smells like dog shit or some super chafing smell. Also found it totally collapsed from its weight.will get some pics in now just checking the size.

These girls are coming down Monday at week 9.

I have to get roofers in so need the room emptied.IMG_20211008_213449_copy_769x1368.jpg

If you notice in the right you see a plant hanging over the other.

Last edited:
Day 14
Flowers are fast on the CM.
Full strength Old-timers bloom 3-5-4
House of garden root boost.

Excuse the shoddy cam work.

Space is up to 1.2m2 light 400-600
(600 from today)
LED for clone/Veg 14 day's ISH.

Dirt is Plant!t . Mostly composted straw.
The girls love it after a liming as I didn't realize it was PH 5.2 until I got it.

Also come with flies so had to feed it some nemesis (nematodes)

Think I will stick with canna and Old-timers for future.

3 PFS to the right have been topped and fimmed a little. To see how they handle it.

Attachments

• IMG_20211213_180146.jpg
    IMG_20211213_180146.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back