Cubensis shrooms

Cannaliscioso are you saying that after all your shit wore off- then the next day you saw a ufo in the sky? And you knew it was there because of what happened leading up to the moment I am interested in the happenings/thoughts that led to this. Can you explain a little more please?

Cannaliscioso are you saying that after all your shit wore off- then the next day you saw a ufo in the sky? And you knew it was there because of what happened leading up to the moment I am interested in the happenings/thoughts that led to this. Can you explain a little more please?
Exactly what I am saying and a witness saw it too. It was no more then 50m over my head and as soon I drew attention to it, off it went. But slow and not a significant high tech ufo. I saw it vividly and it was primitive compared to what you’d expect to see. Diamondshaped and I saw the air distort above it due to heat.

B+ and Mckennai during that period. I did them every 2 weeks for a long period of time. It was the weirdest thing in my life.
It scared the living s out of me, went to church, prayed without ceasing, got saved and was a reborn soul forever more. I did well over 5g dried when pandora's box opened.

B+ and Mckennai during that period. I did them every 2 weeks for a long period of time. It was the weirdest thing in my life.
It scared the living s out of me, went to church, prayed without ceasing, got saved and was a reborn soul forever more. I did well over 5g dried when pandora's box opened.
well, that seems like a great reason to not abuse shrooms. sounds like a standard "I did too many drugs, quit, and found religion" story.

I am glad you are no longer abusing medicine. I am glad your life improved.

I am upset that the church preyed on you in what sounds like the tail end of a mental health crisis. I hope you also went and got some therapy.

well, that seems like a great reason to not abuse shrooms. sounds like a standard "I did too many drugs, quit, and found religion" story.

I am glad you are no longer abusing medicine. I am glad your life improved.

I am upset that the church preyed on you in what sounds like the tail end of a mental health crisis. I hope you also went and got some therapy.
But I have a witness that never did drugs in her life, not even a cigarette.
Tripping on shrooms every two weeks does not seem like abuse to me. Same talk can be shed about using cannabis. I,do that daily without keeping count, et alors?
I did not need therapy my friend, I honestly needed loving people who genuinly cared without waiting lists.

But I have a witness that never did drugs in her life, not even a cigarette.
Tripping on shrooms every two weeks does not seem like abuse to me. Same talk can be shed about using cannabis. I,do that daily without keeping count, et alors?
I did not need therapy my friend, I honestly needed loving people who genuinly cared without waiting lists.

I meant more your reaction to seeing a UFO was to go and pray till you felt better. I do agree that having people who care about us is important, We all experience an objective reality subjectively.

if your witness saw it to, and never does psychedelics, and people who do not use shrooms see UFO's, then the likelihood of them being drawn to people who have tripped is called into question.

We all need some therapy sometimes. mental health is just as important physical health. its like going to the doctor every so often to get checked for problems. make sure that big ole chemical factory is working optimally so you can work optimally.

sorry for my absence, the weather cleared and I could do a weeks worth of yard work, dry harvest, transplantin, and apparently, Shanti breeds plants that have the defensive trichomes that trigger my allergies. and benadryl destroys me w/ all the side effects. I have spent the past week working, then laying down out of it as the histamine and anti histamine fought each other.

I just found out about this website:
very interesting!

I meant more your reaction to seeing a UFO was to go and pray till you felt better. I do agree that having people who care about us is important, We all experience an objective reality subjectively.

if your witness saw it to, and never does psychedelics, and people who do not use shrooms see UFO's, then the likelihood of them being drawn to people who have tripped is called into question.

We all need some therapy sometimes. mental health is just as important physical health. its like going to the doctor every so often to get checked for problems. make sure that big ole chemical factory is working optimally so you can work optimally.

sorry for my absence, the weather cleared and I could do a weeks worth of yard work, dry harvest, transplantin, and apparently, Shanti breeds plants that have the defensive trichomes that trigger my allergies. and benadryl destroys me w/ all the side effects. I have spent the past week working, then laying down out of it as the histamine and anti histamine fought each other.
IMHO is advicing therapy an insult and if meant for real, the wrong advice.
They put people in therapy for being gay or smoking pot. Been there done that. It is a protocol that is beneath me.

The community did not prey on my situation, but I talked about it and got my head out of occult rituals.
There is more to say about it, I just opened up to share few notions to reach out and maybe some had similair experiences. I’m sorry for doing so.

IMHO is advicing therapy an insult and if meant for real, the wrong advice.
They put people in therapy for being gay or smoking pot. Been there done that. It is a protocol that is beneath me.

The community did not prey on my situation, but I talked about it and got my head out of occult rituals.
There is more to say about it, I just opened up to share few notions to reach out and maybe some had similair experiences. I’m sorry for doing so.
I am glad you shared, I am sorry that my wordiness makes you feel attacked. if you were put into therapy for being gay, that wasn't therapy, that was torture being called therapy. they do a very similar type of thing to autistic people, and it is why there is a current backlash against Autism Speaks as now, autistic adults who were given ABA therapy as kids, which is basically Conversion therapy lite; are coming forward. one therapist suggested it to my dad when I was a kid, and I never went back there. the fact you used the word protocol to describe it, makes me feel you had it bad. You likely, were put through similar torture to many LGBTQ+ people and autistic people I love and care about were. And I want to give you a hug.

Therapy should be considered normal because life is stressful, and therapists learned all kinds of techniques to teach us how to deal with the stresses of life. why should we spend the time learning to deal with it the hard way, when therapists can teach them to us? we go to the doctor to get physicals done, get our lymph nodes checked, blood drawn, blood pressure taken, hernia checks, and to report any sicknesses we dealt w/ in between visits. same should go for therapy.

I have friends who are alive today because they go to therapy and get prescribed medicine to keep their brain chemistry right, because they are suffering from depression. they literally do not make, or process the happy chemicals in their brains. this wasn't known until they attempted self harm, which could have been avoided if therapy was a normal part of our healthcare system.

If your body feels sick you go to the doctor, if your mind feels sick, you go to the therapist. I am not joking. Depression kills. Alzheimer's often starts in our 40s w/ most people hiding the minor symptoms well until old age. all kinds of problems we develop in our elder years can be reduced by treating the mind like the body, and getting frequent check ups and maintenance done to it. the brain is an organ, treat it like one.

I would very much like to know which occult stuff you were into. like new age stuff, dark occult, theosophy?

peanuts worry.jpg

I remember a time long ago when 3 luminous beings appeared before me in 2 male and one female forms- shimmering. It was truly a "come to God" moment, it shook every molecule of my body. Sometimes it takes being transported completely out of the reality we know to gain perspective. There are many worlds that co-exist at the same moment, just turn the "radio knob." These new legalized modalities can and will offer healing where current, limited, one-dimensional counseling techniques have not. Some people like being told what to do, others take the road less travelled. Count me in the later. If I can offer up MHO here, make spirituality an important part of your life. As time is the limiting factor. whatever it takes to find the joy now, do that.

🤙Mu

Therapy is like a church, only few are worth paying attention to. You may have good experiences with therapy and bad experiences with churchouses. I was terrorised into therapy by my parents who had blind spots for themselves.
It took me 20 more years to figure out I had no problem but people were making problems where there was bigger fish to fry. Oh well :)
I have no desire to convert anyone, but I will always testify I got saved by Christ. Prayer and obedience was the only thing that shook off that “demonic” experience. Not saying therapy is bad or doesn’t work, it just doesn’t cut it for me. I need loved ones, doctrine, grace, love, sex, weed, food and a roof over my head. No man or woman can deliver me anywhere. God already has.

I am different, but I do not kill or hurt and praise our Lord on a daily basis. But that does not mean I need therapy. I had an experience beyond anything I can describe. It was not witnessing a UFO that scared me. There was a build up in synchronicity that kept addressing itself to me. The UFO simply aknowledged it as confirmation. that was years ago, I am at peace now.

We engaged in kundalini rituals that evolved around sex.

Therapy is like a church, only few are worth paying attention to. You may have good experiences with therapy and bad experiences with churchouses. I was terrorised into therapy by my parents who had blind spots for themselves.
It took me 20 more years to figure out I had no problem but people were making problems where there was bigger fish to fry. Oh well :)
I have no desire to convert anyone, but I will always testify I got saved by Christ. Prayer and obedience was the only thing that shook off that “demonic” experience. Not saying therapy is bad or doesn’t work, it just doesn’t cut it for me. I need loved ones, doctrine, grace, love, sex, weed, food and a roof over my head. No man or woman can deliver me anywhere. God already has.

I am different, but I do not kill or hurt and praise our Lord on a daily basis. But that does not mean I need therapy. I had an experience beyond anything I can describe. It was not witnessing a UFO that scared me. There was a build up in synchronicity that kept addressing itself to me. The UFO simply aknowledged it as confirmation. that was years ago, I am at peace now.

We engaged in kundalini rituals that evolved around sex.

My grandma would have been most stern with your parents had they been her children. my cousin came out as trans, and my dad and grandma were the 1st older relatives to fully embrace him and make the effort to use his proper name and pronouns.
Church people, including family from my moms side, ostracized me as demonic for having autistic meltdowns as a kid. my dad is the best for getting me away from that situation.

View attachment 52179

I remember a time long ago when 3 luminous beings appeared before me in 2 male and one female forms- shimmering. It was truly a "come to God" moment, it shook every molecule of my body. Sometimes it takes being transported completely out of the reality we know to gain perspective. There are many worlds that co-exist at the same moment, just turn the "radio knob." These new legalized modalities can and will offer healing where normal, limited, one-dimensional counseling techniques have not. Some people like being told what to do, others take the road less travelled. Count me in the later. If I can offer up MHO here, make spirituality an important part of your life. As time is the limiting factor. whatever it takes to find the joy now, do that.

🤙Mu
it is cool that you take comfort in spirituality. every time I have tried something "spiritual"; it felt mindlessly self indulgent, and wrong. I have never hallucinated. maybe its why I do not value my psychedelic experiences anymore than my cannabis experiences.

We need to get rigorous studies done on all dosage levels of all psychedelic's on as many people as possible to find out how they can be used as medicine, and people who wish to use them spiritually, can do so w/ knowledge of what each variety is like. and since people do like to over indulge on them, we need to know what happens long term for when that happens. like how we now have large body of information on opioids, tobacco, various foods, and alcohol over indulgence.

what makes me feel joy, in all honesty, is helping others, gardening, and spending time w/ my dog. the most helpful thing I can think to do is to shift our focus to fixing problems to help others. it is why I am most excited that a few people here are taking up aspects of natural farming into what they are doing. the closer to home our fertilizers come from, the less of an impact we all make. the more we can pull from the waste stream to turn to fertilizer the better. if each person who grows a garden would make LABS, they could begin increasing the soil health, and make the plants in it sequester more carbon and methane. look at how some of the commercial cultivators are taking up natural farming and some permaculture. if we can get hemp guys on board too, and then popularize hemp paper and cloth products we could save trees, and reclaim arid land as crop land because of the NF and Permaculture.

I cant worry, when I am actively making a difference.

Mu Canna, if I do come off as verbally/textually aggressive aggressive, I apologize for it. it is how I communicate as I had to adapt to be heard. and we aren't supposed to be talking about this stuff, so we all in trouble together even if I, am the ringleader of the discourse, and it's derailment. We are all Rebellious Rule Breakers.

Yeah I can imagine how religious people can scare people off that are different in any way. Specially on trans and homosexuals. I often see how parents refuse to be present on their child’s holebi marriage, I could never do that. So sad. Though I totally turned to the Bible on individual level. I do not attack or judge trans or gay people. Religion is a tricky thing. But our relationship with God is a personal one.

I think Jordan Peterson made an honest and right approach with his biblical series. Youtube - Jordan Peterson Biblical series. Order and Chaos is a must watch in that series.
He addresses it through a viewpoint of Jung and his archetypes. 7 day creation is just the archetype for our 7 day week for instance. There’s a huge lesson to be learned especially concerning eschatology, which is what got my goo going that specific trip that went horrible wrong. I asked and received more then I could bare that moment, a ufo popping up next day did not help me restore my sanity lol. But let me repeat it was a very primitive one.

I asked questions before my trips and got actual guidance, but there is some real stuff to be said about it too; how it awakens some of us to our (fallen) human nature. Maybe I am just a nutcracker going horrificly wrong on psychedelics. But some knowledge of our state as species entered my worldview and humbled me before our Creator.
Where did we come from, where are we now and where is it leading to? The last question is practicly the essence of my search. Rupert Sheldrake asked one “are we pushed by the past or drawn by the future?”

Please never apoligize for who you are, I like an honest approach. It’s ok.

Was wondering if vlad is still doing good out there? Hate to bog down anyone’s thread. Maybe we should start a new thread on “trippy alien”experiences.

Anyhow. I’m glad we all could talk about it here which is cool. Cannalisc you asked and received more than you can bear at that moment? What was it - like knowledge? I am just interested. Hmmm.

Once a long time ago, I was cruising around with a group of my buddies trying to smoke this killer nug we had. But for all our searching we couldn’t find any papers pop cans or pipes to burn one together. Someone said god didn’t want us to. I said fuck that and prayed to god out loud with all of my friends there watching me to bless our friendship, and send us something to smoke with if he wanted us to. I bowed my head kicked around at the edge of the sidewalk and I heard the bells of angels in the wind. It sounded like an aluminum one hitter as it tings across a concrete sidewalk. And it was. It was a little covered in dirt from the years spent at the edge of a sidewalk. Blessed be the poor hippie who must have misplaced this ancient relic, it worked just fine for the job then as it does now, over 20 years later. I ended up losing it after a few years. It travelled all over the nation in lots of other peoples hands (probably giving them all Alzheimer’s) before it somehow, amazingly, found its way back to me. You should have saw my buddies face when he pulled it out of his pocket and said “Guess where I got this...!?” It is just a stupid one hitter that looks like a nasty old burnt cigarette that no one would ever pick up. But the funny thing was the moment. An atheist type, he still remembers the answered “prayer” today. Hahaha 🤣

I really like where this is going. I think the point of using psychedelics is to throw light on what is hidden in plain sight from our conscious selves. Esoteric knowledge (occult knowledge) can be found and used in all faiths, and usually leads to the "many worlds that co-exist" as musashi put it

*edit* IMO

Last edited:
To be honest, simply talking about it can have an heavy impact on me.
Some might call it an ego dead yet there was something other to it connected which I can describe no other then interdimensional. Before I got shaken up I had a persona quite narcistic, selfish, ignorant and hiding from my naked body. By naked body I mean my own self viewed from the truth and not from behind my blind spots. I came fully known to my fallen nature and came fully known to it on a global general level.
Till this day I feel a lot of guilt on some stuff I consume and buy. I really needed fixing and learn how to deal with this awareness of our doing unto others and this planet.
Some might need therapy, I needed doctrine. I really came to a better understanding of these experiences through studying the Bible, it is the highest authority in my life.

I used to grow lots of shrooms back in the day, and I loved to grow cubensis. But it was a while ago, and now I don’t have any time for growing. I mostly smoke weed, and to be honest, at one moment, I missed the medicinal mushrooms trip. I used to focus so much on shrooms; usually, I’d take some a night before a meeting or an important event. So, I really wanted to get some shrooms, and I asked an old friend of mine for help. He sent me a link to a website that has the best (₽) on the internet. I bought a pack of organic chaga mushroom 20:1 extract, and it was so good. That is why I would love to recommend it to everyone.

Last edited:
Back