Mr. nice strains THC levels?

Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows the thc level range for Mr. nice strains. Lots of websites have random info about these strains. A list with thc range like the newly released MNS strains would be great. I read that nordle has a thc level of 6% which is extremely low and a CBD level of 6% which is a unique mix. This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.
I think you are mistaken with CBD Nordle and MNS Nordle....two different strains both using the mother Nordle as seed producer. CBD Nordle is a 1 to 1 strain we put out as CBDcrew and MNS Nordle is approx 20% THC when grown indoors....since values of THC and CBD will vary according to the actual seed used, it is really not a good indication to put up the mother and father levels as the kids will be very different once combined.

Well shit
I didn’t see any numbers for Shit
😂
I personally do not give much credit to the thc % posted on dispensary weed . Because I have personally sampled some very high % thc varieties from a few Colorado recreational shops that posted over 30%.
Well shit I get way more baked off some of my personal homemade smoke than some of these big numbers.
In Shantibaba’s recent U Tube video he made mention of his cbd 1/1 skunk haze (11%cbd/10%thc) as being IHO the perfect medicine because it simple makes for a very pleasant experience.
Also grow type , skill, unforseen events will all influence potency on any plant so find that special one that rings your bell and YOU have IT tested and crow about it!

Well groomed samples help get higher numbers.

A few samples of the same clone from the same company comes back with variables.

im smoking some 31% mac i bought from a dispensary.
not too impressed, ive had much better.
makes me wonder what some of those special things were...

im smoking some 31% mac i bought from a dispensary.
not too impressed, ive had much better.
makes me wonder what some of those special things were...

That depends on the method used to heat it up.
THCa doesn't always break down to THCd9.

That depends on the method used to heat it up.
THCa doesn't always break down to THCd9.
I'd argue it's the other components that are lacking. Just my opinion.

Out of curiosity what does THCa break down to other than THC and CBN?

I was reading a report about how only method to transfer 99% THCa was to heat it 200© for 5-10 mins.

Would explain why older ash was morish

Did you see the BBC documentary where they injected CBD/THC then next day pure THC?

OK, but I'm not buying that. THCa is the same as other molecules as far as degradation and heat. In calculous, we worked on formulas for the shelf life of drugs and random disassembly of molecules never came up.

Thanks for the info though. :)

OK, but I'm not buying that. THCa is the same as other molecules as far as degradation and heat. In calculous, we worked on formulas for the shelf life of drugs and random disassembly of molecules never came up.

Thanks for the info though. :)
https://eiha.org › 2014/08 › 1...PDF
Web results
(THCA) to active THC - European Industrial Hemp Association

Few done in the us aswel

I dunno the comment above said he didn't find 30+ any good.

As pointed out, more THC doesn't always mean a better weed because of the others.
I believe that the lack of decent high is due to the lack of entourage effect of a mix of cannibiniods, versus the monolithic high THC varieties like Throwback's 31% THC example.

I believe that the lack of decent high is due to the lack of entourage effect of a mix of cannibiniods, versus the monolithic high THC varieties like Throwback's 31% THC example.

Exactly. I get more annoyed with lack of stone with pure strains.

Also why I mentioned the BBC docu.

Back