Skunk x Haze 2021

devilock

Won these in the auction a little while back. Got 2 males and a female that just showed. These were planted February 16. Going to veg the female until I can get some cuts then I'll Keep this thread more updated during flowering. Wanted to get the thread going though.

Female
skunk x haze female.JPG

Male
skunk x haze male 2.JPG

Trifoliate male
skunk x haze male tri.JPG

Won these in the auction a little while back. Got 2 males and a female that just showed. These were planted February 16. Going to veg the female until I can get some cuts then I'll Keep this thread more updated during flowering. Wanted to get the thread going though.

Female
View attachment 50205

Male
View attachment 50206

Trifoliate male
View attachment 50207
The cutting are said to finish 2-3 weeks earlier than the seed mom.
Flower the cuttings, save the seed mom if you can until u had a chance to really sample her ripe flowers. Supposed to be top tier smoke and hash.
✌️

PtreeCi - Thanks for stopping by. I saw your thread on this strain when I was trying to win spice. Definitely helped decide to grow it. Nice job dude.
Hooni - Thanks for following a long. Things will pick up more when I get things flowering.
Axiom- Thanks for checking out the grow. By the time I get clones rooted the plant from seed will be huge and old enough that it wont make much difference on flowering times. Maybe a week at the most. If I had more room I would probably keep the seed plant as the mother. Its just easier to keep smaller cuttings instead when you dont have a lot of room.

Hi ptreeci. I switched over this past year and really like it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

5 packs from different breeders have thrown triple node/trifoliate males for me since I started growing plants from seed again. hasn't happened to me since I planted bagseed all the time. It is weirding me out man. beautiful plants Devi!

Back