Holy Smoke- A Journey Home

Aloha Musashi! I will testify!!! You already preach to the dark choir brother! Haha. It seems that song is perfect. It is a holy plant. Maybe the most holy. You had to make the choice to partake. Tell me when anyone first got high it didn’t change your whole life like a total baptism should honestly? How could it not? Did you see the light and it was good? Will half the people never know the truth? Has any moment cut your life into two so helpfully, harmlessly and hopelessly, your life can never to be the same again? Has it led to anyone unlocking the secrets of happiness and science benefiting man and nature? Between every man is god ... but let’s pass one! If not ... What the hell are you guys doing on this site?! Whatever anyone believes in, let me jest a little more here... not to offend anyone but to learn from each other openly. I’m not trying to talk religion -to each their own but just think openly just for fun for a second since we’re talking the holy smoke here. Lol.
Maybe Jesus was just a master grower-he must have been too right?- from Kerala where they have the holy hash balls or whatever. He can grow anything learning from those peaceful holy hash makers. that’s all they do grow one crop after the next on top of one another in a pile year after year for centuries. Walk on over. So he brings his skills and peacepipe into town and anoints everyone with the real ass killer, letting them see god... then gives them some oranges he grew to cure their scurvy, some mushrooms antibiotic to cure their pinkeye and some neem to get the fleas with plague out of the house. And cracks their backs for them. And teaches them compassion for their bad ass plants and one another, as well as for the life giving earth. Then teach them how to make compost and grow all their own food better and bigger -like we like. Have you ever went fishing with your compost weed worms?? Try throwing a thousand off the side of a boat in a bag where they know all your tricks. Grow the killer and the priests can’t take all your money to see god and feed and heal you. No more starving in the village and a lot healthier too. Clothes ropes sails textiles tools herb food oh my. And u have something to trade that will perk up any mans interest. Miraculous -a little thing called agricultural knowledge could have helped a drought stricken town and borne a religion. Have you ever tried to flush weed down the toilet? Have you ever found a bail washed up on shore?!? How about a field of plants you were growing got smashed and hopelessly intertwined in a huge ball together that every animal in the forest clung to when the craziest flood in history came? Everyone got along for a few days on the old raft didn’t they? Helps when you can smoke it and blow it in the animals faces to keep them at bay...haha! Good thing they got a lot of seeds and each one has like every lipid to make our brains function perfectly. How did those boats do in a tsunami? I’d rather harvest a thousand plants than cut down one more tree needlessly (for paper!). Maybe it’s just a useful utility weed. But it is a holy plant to us -like it or not- it helps us just like a prayer. Amazing- it’s just like nowadays saves our asses while were drowning in debt or whatever, by helping the planet -and the power hungry guys with money are all mad about it. Lol. Hilarious. I jest.
Well Mu,
Are you getting pretty excited about the Holy Smoke!? I’m excited for you man, I hope you find something you were always looking for and never knew it. I’ll follow it close hoping for tips. How do you find these songs? Pretty cool man. I saw that muddy waters had a champagne and reefer song you might like to go with your back door man jam in a lineup. There is a whiskey distillery in New York that brands their whiskey according to the music they force it to listen to as it ages. I am always singing to my plants. I’m as good a singer as I am a grower. They must hate me for it. It’s probably why the leafs always shrivel up. Maybe you should play that song for them during flower! I am not a huge fan of that genre but that one is pretty good, in my mind its at least as good as the smoke weed with willy song. Have you ever tried any of that Willie Nelson? Well I can’t wait to see your holy sprouts Musashi. Are you from Hawai’i Mu? I always enjoyed the holy sacrament on the big island over at the thc ministry. Have you ever visited RC over there? I know they ran into a little bad luck or something, but I hope everything is still going good. Ever since I moved away, I haven’t kept up on current events. I thought you may might perhaps have a little birdie over there. Ok Musashi good luck to you brother. I hope everything ends up awesome for you.

Aloha!

Hey @Kryppler thank's for the enthusiasm!
10 seeds started. Regular size. Darker in color, brown olive brown. Short dark lines on a mottled background. Many of us here on this site are heady over that prolific AC male. I can't wait to see what he's done with the Afghan Haze. I wonder if he has added more to the top and bottom notes of her perfume. Enhancing weight to her typically lean profile would be welcome. Did he impart his savory taste?

🤙Mu

Aloha fellow Firewalkers!

It is now 2 weeks since putting seed to soil. So far, since using bleach in my "hatching" water, I have eliminated the damping off problem. Thanks for the tip Mel! 9 HS plants to work with. The 10th seed was unearthed earlier due to watering with an errant drop of water splashing- that prematurely popped it out of the soil. It was found dried out in the corner of the container :(. I don't normally water that way preferring to flood, spray and hood. Being in a hurry, too lazy to fill a spray bottle, I will go back to my old method. It irks me to find a dried out, split seed that couId have contributed to the whole. It feels odd to only have 19 (including HG) pre-sexed plants to work with this cycle as past grows have been larger. With the extra room, it affords me a longer veg time which is good as the plants will have time to develop more branching from which I will make cuttings. I am definitely interested in preserving this line. Hardly any slouchers, they have all grown straight up without support. I am interested in the males for future projects.

holysmoke 12_4.jpg

🤙
Mu

Aloha fellow Firewalkers!

Going on 4 weeks since seed was put to soil. Coming along fine. Challenges with keeping my humidity up and several feedings that were not pH'd correctly. They now appear stable, taking up nutrients again. They are doing well in spite of my earlier missteps. The plants are very resilient, thank goodness for that!

HS 12_15.jpg

🤙
Mu

musashi, Missed the outdoor concerts and indoors one as well, this year. Makin Jack a dull boy.

Sorry to hear that as music is the essence of the soul! :) Funny unexpected thing was I worked more shows this summer than ever! Musicians were dying to play and people were desperate for live music. With a 10 person limit it was weird, people hired bands to play in their yards - never saw people so happy. 10 person limit I guess did not include the band, me, or a soundman as the police never said anything. Later in September when crowds could be 50 people, I hosted a surprise birthday party for one of the musicians. 5 bands, all the food you could eat, and all the liquor you could swill, all free. A little thank you to the town I live in for all their support of the musicians and me over the summer. We did get over 50 people :) but my yard is large enough so no problem. Looks like I won't be working til spring so now I am sad! :(

Longball

Back