6 months of waiting and still nothing

Where are my beans ?

over a month since mns received my cash.

and still no beans, no notice of being sent, no tracking number and my auction order is still in "processing".

:mad:

Have you guys made contact? I'm sure if you do that your problems will be solved as any issues I have had were always fixed.

Same here @Purplebuz except I've been waiting since January not last month.

@Sundog Yes i have been in contact with MNS, I'll just keep waiting I guess.

No seeds

Still waiting for my seeds also. This is the email they sent back to me
Screenshot_2019-06-28-17-50-44-1.png
this was sent on june 3. That was the last word from customer service. Attempted to launch investigation on my end but could not because it is international mail. Do not recommend auction at the moment.

Last edited:
Hopefully things get back to a sense of normality soon and we'll all be happy customers once again. I agree, auctions right now probably isn't the best investment.

Let's hope for the best!

Have you guys made contact? I'm sure if you do that your problems will be solved as any issues I have had were always fixed.

I have sent multiple emails to sales, helpdesk, info and got one response from J he said he would check with processing and get back to me and nothing happened.

That was a few weeks ago ....

Now you've guys got me a little nervous about 3 auctions I won.. Sent numerous emails because I need to know what name to use for using western union and no one will get back to me..

intercepted seeds

Caution using auctions at this time. From what other members have said MNS has had some of its people pass away. I do not expect to recieve my missing order as the postal service has told MNS it arrived, coupled with the fact that I threw a hissy fit and was rude!

Hissy fit and rude has no bearing on the transaction.. they only taking money from submissive Muppets? Problem seems to be the postal, not you standing up for your rights. Personally id keep going, harder at them, untill I got my shit, who care what others think, I'd want what I paid for...

I suspect that it's still in the postal system. They aren't going to "withhold" because you've complained. It wouldn't hurt to talk to them again. I DID say something about the griping making you look bad, but I actually meant just the sniping in the open forums. And even that was me projecting what I'd feel if I was bitching relentlessly and then got my pack. This has happened to me in the past. They made it right.

I would still try to contact J and work it out. Good luck and good growing. ;)

I wouldn't suggest to anyone to buy from MNS right now. I got my seeds yes but after 7+months of bullshit that should have never occurred. Buyer beware!

Good luck champ

over a month since mns received my cash.

and still no beans, no notice of being sent, no tracking number and my auction order is still in "processing".

:mad:

Mine have been in transit to country of destination since February 5th so good luck with that.

Helpdesk / info@mrnice / messaging J = useless.

I tried to be as courteous as possible as well. Only contacted after 2 months of no further updates on tracking where post would declare it as lost.

I did hear back from Shanti at the beginning of last month asking what i ordered and he would look into it. Told him I'd be happy with any seeds as long as they're not G13 crosses. Dont know if that pissed him off or what. Hadn't heard anything since. Would be nice to know what's going on.

As it is currently i think i can pass on mr nice gear. Im at an average of 100$ per female and have had an empty grow room for far too long.

Looking forward to popping
Reserva Privada - Strawberry Banana, In House Genetics -Bananium, Dank Genetics - Sherbert Pebbles, and The Plug Seedbank Baklava / Spumoni from my order on Friday.
I figure there should be some good flavors somewhere in there.

For me anyone that takes longer than 3 weeks, is a business I will never buy from again. Theres no sense, or logic to it. Theres to many places to get great genetics vs no contact, and terrible customer support/service.
I sent a letter from Ky-UK, and got my seeds in 15 days.
I recently sent cash to Oregon, and got my seeds in 9 days. Theres no excuse for having to wait months on seeds, this could ruin someone that is relying on these genetics, and have a specific timetable to do what they have to do.

Guys ....I don't know if you have heard, but there's this C19 going on.
Apparently the world is in lock down...it's only rumours though🤪
Scott is one of the most trusted people in the Biz, and is a stand up guy.
MNS has been in Business for over 20 years now, you think they have lasted this long by fucking around their customers .
Mail service is allover the place now
All over the world.
Most carriers are not delivering to other Countries Unless Express, First Class Mail ect
Overseas waiting times are crazy at the moment, and can take many months.
When you make an order there is always a risk involved.
However, MNS has always honoured it's customers!
Having said that, if the package says delivered, that's it!!!
If MNS were to re-send orders that say received, but the customer says it wasn't ...they would go out of business!!
Be patient...this is out of MNS hands!

Lol while your correct, your talking to a thread from over a year ago. Before any coronavirus..cracked me up
It can be frustrating, especially for first time buyers. should be allowed to speak up and get some sort of calming response from members. It's nice to feel heard not ignored.. and sometimes shit happens. People make mistakes.. I'm sure who needs to know, reads the few new comments each day and are made aware of any grumblings. Then they can work to sort it out, shut it up or put it in its place, depending on what's required...

Well i spoke directly today to Italian post and they told me certain countries like Australia and Canada and New Zealand stopped all incoming post in the country of origins without making this public and receiving money for post to those countries...so unfortunately we do not control this part and until this changes it should be made aware. I only found out today in July 10th....so please realize we cannot do more than keep you informed but we have issue tracking to all those sent....please be patient and know we cannot do more. All the best Shantibaba

Back