Mr. nice strains THC levels?

stunted is not a problem.
There is french grower who grow tomato and others vegetables he waters his tomatoes at the start of growth and after he does not touch them anymore or just a little. their are stunted but in fact tomatoes are more resistant and have more antioxidants, vitamins. His tomatoes are twenty times more benefics for health than commercial.
I don't see why the results would not be the same for the cannabis.
But I unscrew from the subject so sorry I will stay there

His name is Pascal Poot.
search on youtube.

peace

UHHH actually he’s incorrect LOL you can test seeds with lab analysis and have THC level range. Obviously the range is based on ideal conditions. You are also wrong lol saying all thc levels are 12-20 that’s again factually incorrect, the thc range for widow grail is 18-24.Thanks for the CBD nordle info!! More reason why it’s good to know the ranges for strains this is good information (about nordle)

Widow AC-
Lab analysis (%):THC 20+%, CBD 1%, CBN and CBC and CBG in small amounts

Widow Grail

Lab analysis (%):THC 18-24%, CBD 1%, CBG 1%

Holy Grail

Lab analysis (%):THC between 18-24%, low CBD, low CBG...terpene profile phenomenal!

Holy Smoke

Lab analysis (%):THC 20-25%, CBD 1%...traces of all other cannabinoids

Back to my original question, I am looking for THC Level ranges for MNS strains just as the new MNS strains have on this website. If they don’t exsist that is fine.

Again, all I was asking for was information like this about the other MNS strains. These are the new MNS strains lab analysis information that is on this very website. This would be extremely helpful when deciding which strain to purchase Freon MNS. Hopefully I have fully clarified my question. All the best fellow growers!
You can test shit all you like, your not getting those numbers, so they are redundant. Can you read and understand what was read? . The numbers 12-20 is what your getting, from seed run plants. Understand? All strains irrelevant of what numbers a breeder gave you..Breeder may have had it tested and comes, 18-24, when you grow your getting between 12-20.. why you need to know this before growing is ridiculous and once you have grown and smoked a little will realise the same.. best of luck number cruncher, lol...

Last edited:
You can test shit all you like, your not getting those numbers, so they are redundant. Can you read and understand what was read? . The numbers 12-20 is what your getting, from seed run plants. Understand? All strains irrelevant of what numbers a breeder gave you..Breeder may have had it tested and comes, 18-24, when you grow your getting between 12-20.. why you need to know this before growing is fucking ridiculous and once you have grown and smoked a little will realise the same.. best if luck number cruncher, lol...

Lol at you being the THC capper man who says someone’s home grown weed is capped at 12-20 THC lol. Listen to yourself!

According to your logic if I grow charoletts web which has an average THC level of 0.3% it will come out ranging between 12-20% thc. HAHAHAHAH!!! I’m dead

You never grown have you? Tapping maxing out, lol. You being a smartass or actually believe what you write? So your example you give and what I've said, you think I'm saying that your going to better what the starin can offer? Stop doing that. as I said and sorry for having to make it pathetically simple so you understand. When breeder give you 18-24 or 22-30 or whatever, your getting between 12-20 once grown, select and dial in and you can benefit more. Blah cbd hemp, I grow drugs .

Just editing swearing and spelling mu :)

Last edited:
You never grown have you? Tapping maxing out, lol. You being a smartass or actually believe what you write? So your example you give and what I've said, you think I'm saying that your going to better what the starin can offer? Stop being a fyckwit.. as I said and sorry for having to make shit pathetically simple so you understand. When breeder give you 18-24 or 22-30 or whatever, your getting between 12-20 once grown, select and dial in and you can benefit more. Fuck cbd hemp, I grow drugs .

Yikes you sound upset, why the name calling and swearing? This is a online discussion board...

More facts:
Ringo's Gift is a low-THC strain with levels consistently under 7 percent. Many Ringo's Gift strains typically have a CBD:THC ratio of 20:1.

Harle-Tsu has CBD levels ranging from 18 to 22 percent and THC levels under 1 percent.

Once again you are wrong to say that when you grow weed it’s gonna be 12-20 thc.

Lastly, yes I have grow before Lol!!!

- 8 years grower
- 70+ strains
- MNS strains I’ve grown: black widow, SSH, the cure, Neville’s haze, La Niña, Afghan haze, g13, g 13 haze, master kush x skunk.

Not here to question anyone’s ability to grow or question your knowledge of growing.

Cause your the only marketing muppet here asking for pathetic marketing material to convince you to buy. And it should be stopped. No need for it. Shouldn't be bought up. Newbs shouldn't be focused in it, older heads have done the selection and don't need it.. . you want a discussion and example it with a 3% and swing it to say I'm say between 12&20 is not a discussion but you being a smartass..

Last edited:
Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows the thc level range for Mr. nice strains. Lots of websites have random info about these strains. A list with thc range like the newly released MNS strains would be great. I read that nordle has a thc level of 6% which is extremely low and a CBD level of 6% which is a unique mix. This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.

Ah, I love the smell of napalm in the morning! Or was that the CBD Nordle? Thanks for bringing the stimulating conversation JJ. While I have seen numbers for MNS strains posted through various dispensaries and canna seed websites, I myself, have yet to see solid, verifiable data. No list that I know of and this industry is rife with misinformation. I trust no one other than the one man who would really know.
What is the goal of the grower/breeder? So many things one should consider but if it were simply about potency, I would grow the strains I was interested in and have them tested at a "trusted" lab, keeping in mind that many labs in US and Canada have demonstrated inconsistent test results and some labs have actually been closed down due to their unreliability.
As you stated, "This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.", yet others have already said it- there is conflict of interest and competition is keen. Data is whatever the marketers say it is. The qualities of good cannabis cannot be defined merely by numbers. All things considered, might the question be, "Is there a list of reputable breeders and purveyors of seed?" Less than a handful IMHO.
Good hunting brah!

Shaka
Mu

Ah, I love the smell of napalm in the morning! Or was that the CBD Nordle? Thanks for bringing the stimulating conversation JJ. While I have seen numbers for MNS strains posted through various dispensaries and canna seed websites, I myself, have yet to see solid, verifiable data. No list that I know of and this industry is rife with misinformation. I trust no one other than the one man who would really know.
What is the goal of the grower/breeder? So many things one should consider but if it were simply about potency, I would grow the strains I was interested in and have them tested at a "trusted" lab, keeping in mind that many labs in US and Canada have demonstrated inconsistent test results and some labs have actually been closed down due to their unreliability.
As you stated, "This information would be helpful to growers/ breeders when purchasing.", yet others have already said it- there is conflict of interest and competition is keen. Data is whatever the marketers say it is. The qualities of good cannabis cannot be defined merely by numbers. All things considered, might the question be, "Is there a list of reputable breeders and purveyors of seed?" Less than a handful IMHO.
Good hunting brah!

Shaka
Mu

Thanks for reply! this message is much less confrontational, welcomes dialogue, and the best part, actually attempts to answer the question. Thanks for your answer, seems there is no info on MNS THC levels from this website maybe one day. Thanks again!

If you look around various places you can find some numbers on MNS lab reports....Like mentioned above, some are purely used for marketing (dispensaries, seed companies). I like to get a good idea of the reviews and overall reputation of a breeder, then I try their genetics. Usually a few times before i try to compare them to other breeders....I mean come on, shanti bred super silver haze, white widow, critical mass, ever heard of them? Some people will hit 1 home run but when they hit several, usually they have something special going on. I am growing my first two MNS strains now and am thoroughly impressed. Huge vigorous plants with a great nose. Some breeders use the winning pheno lab reports to sell the product, some are more honest. I would venture to guess that MNS most potent strains are right up there with the rest. I like to use sight and nose to gauge herb, this has always worked.

Aloha!

@CannaFish consistently points out the obvious on this site with his helpful information. Kudos! His link to the study suggesting that, "...more THC doesn't necessarily get you higher..." illustrates the short-sightedness of the public and the conflict of interest I mentioned earlier. Indeed, "Do high THC numbers matter? Only to sales..." is spot on; anyone who has been around long enough knows of the incestuous relationship between dispensaries/growers and the labs they regularly give there business to. The short of it- All about the money.

@kbonsai makes an excellent point about reputable breeders and their staying power in a rapidly changing dog eat dog marketplace. Looking at the record, who can compare to the many popular varieties introduced by Shanti and company? The highest praise is that these popular varieties are still around! Shanti was right when he earlier mentioned the many companies who have gone "public" with their questionable reasons for existence. Many of these companies are in the dumper today.
"...I like to get a good idea of the reviews and overall reputation of a breeder, then I try their genetics. Usually a few times before i try to compare them to other breeders..."
Experience is the greatest teacher and no truer statement has been made: "The proof is in the seed".

Shaka
Mu

You can definitely get over 20% THC, I remember seeing a Critical Mass tested at 19% THC and I've had better than Critical Mass, not so much for yield and dankness on the same plant. But I'm going to try to cross her to GG#4 see if I can't keep that funky ass smell and taste while making it yield like a Gorilla. Lol, Just have 2 grams of CM seeds to sift through to find the best, think I might even try out feming the best female to GG. Plus I have a total of 6 more elite cuts, just haven't tried them yet to know if I want to breed with them or not.

Definitely need the Critical Mass father though, it dominates all in yield and can still hit at least 19%, hopefully more with my selection but I don't have access to a lab anyway, so I'm going to put it in a pipe and smoke it. :cool:

You serious? Lol.. of course you can. I don't talk in definates only average/expectations, always exceptions to anything and everything.. what it has to do with good herb other than a selling point I'm still yet to find out. stays in your system longer. Which is a prick when on two strikes, lol..

From this thread I’ve gathered the following:

Mango haze +-20% THC

Critical Mass +- 19% THC

Shark shock +- 28% THC

If anyone else has othe reports add here.

From this thread I’ve gathered the following:

Mango haze +-20% THC

Critical Mass +- 19% THC

Shark shock +- 28% THC

If anyone else has othe reports add here.
They claim Black Widow has tested up to 24% here.

23% for SSH

20-22% for La Nina

19-22% for Critical Mass

21% for Neville's Haze

According to this Allbud site everything I can find from Mr. Nice is testing over 20% THC. Don't know much about the site but, yeah it's probably close. I don't really notice a huge difference in potency over GG#4, it's more so the funky flavor and smell that gets me, but it does get boring without switching it up.

Seems to me that the weed hasn't really gotten any stronger, but we definitely have new flavors.

Last edited:
There you go, like I said expect between 12-20, I can't be proved anymore right than what's been posted. Or you think no selection has been made and just testing any old popped seed of said strains? Now I go and sit on my high horse.

same clones going to test different pending on growroom they in, and you want thc marketed on unpoped seeds, seems lame. Hopefully Shanti keeps his good practises and doesn't fall back on a marketing strategy.
Edit: what dude is posting is best lab results for said strains, not what's expected in terms of thc from said strains or an average. Not sure how Plus works, good luck with that LMFAO.. Plus shark shock, I'm a stoner, did I remember right?

Last edited:
Back