Critical Skunk K1 and K2

I used K for keeper and didn’t think about how it sounded.

I tried editing title but there didn’t seem to be a way.

Last edited:
Man I love critical skunk.. really nice smoke, smell taste high.. mine was full garlic during growth and finished with a herb backing. Plant, short fat cola, pink..
Your look nice.. what smells are you getting? Can't wait to hear what you think about it ..

The ones pictured are still ripening up and about a week to go.

There was 6 other females of CS that are now being burped and there’s a very nice one with fruity pineapple aroma that’s starting to come out but they need another few weeks until the aroma terpenes start popping.

I’ll post aromas once they start coming.

I will add some more pictures now at a week later for they have colored up nicely and are within days of harvest .

I tried adding a few more pictures of them ripe but they just went on to album not thread.
If you go to my album you can see pictures of the above ripened up.

I tried adding a few more pictures of them ripe but they just went on to album not thread.
If you go to my album you can see pictures of the above ripened up.

It is best to post pictures to your gallery, then use one of the links at the bottom of the page in your post. ;)

Here is what the "Linked Medium URL" from your album looks like:

It Looks great! :)

Thanks for posting picture.

That’s the same pheno about two weeks later the last day before chop.

I do likes me Skunk! Very nice buddage! Bet those ladies put a smile on your face...:D I am working on a Skunk #1 x White Widow to see what I get.

mM

Back