Ash outdoor 45°N

Efesto

45 °n in an area with a Mediterranean-type microclimate, in your opinion when should I expect to harvest? At the end of August there are just over 13 hours of light.
The same question for early haze (early queen x afghan haze)

Completely depends on the strain. I am at 45 deg. North here as well, sometimes Med., sometimes maritime climate, depending on the year. I grow outdoors and I harvest Lebanese red the earliest in early to mid September like they do in the Bekaa Valley. SW Mexican landraces and many hybrids I harvest in late September to early October. Durbans and Maui Waui I harvested in late October here this year. Early Colombians and northern Mexican strains will not be ready until early November. Thai and most Colombians will finish in December or even January here. Anything after mid October I have to move indoors under lights to finish.

Completely depends on the strain.

of course.
the question was for the strain ASH (Afghan Skunk x Afghan Haze) and Early Haze (Early Queen x Afghan Haze)
I hoped someone had already cultivated them at this latitude...
I would like information on what phenotypic expressions I should expect, resistance to mold, etc...

Anything after mid October I have to...

yes, even for me the maximum threshold is mid-late October

Last edited:
45 °n in an area with a Mediterranean-type microclimate, in your opinion when should I expect to harvest? At the end of August there are just over 13 hours of light.
The same question for early haze (early queen x afghan haze)

the ash finish around the 15 october and the early haze at bit later

Im at 45° north and mine ended up being harvest mid to late november. Poorly grown and stressed though. Was fighting the weather towards the end. People seemed to like it. Up high that crept up on you in waves. Take care,

--skubee

Im at 45° north and mine ended up being harvest mid to late november. Poorly grown and stressed though. Was fighting the weather towards the end. People seemed to like it. Up high that crept up on you in waves. Take care,

--skubee

if you talking about ash is very strange because i 'm a 46 north and they all finish in mid late october
but no sign of haze for me the weed was more afghan skunk i got only 10 beans from the hamper i got 4 females on 9 seeds pop up
the early haze was finish end october early november for the haze phenotype i cut it the 4 november if i memory well.
10 females 9 was afghan with no sign of haze only one smell like a thai style.

On IC I talked to a farmer who did ASH and Angel Breath at 47? (it seems to me... however not above 50 N) and he also told me that they end from mid to late October...

but a lot depends on the phenotype

maybe the fact that it was badly developed and stressed to affect...

Sorry its sideways. This pic was taken nov 4th. And yeah, poorly grown and stressed. Was good smoke though. Grown in 7 gallons or so pot with organic amendments in black gold soil.

Back