critical Haze grow show coming soon

B

Billy Liar

Just ordered beans. full diary with pictures will start when courier drops them at my door. will fully document every step along the way germing on 12/12, sexing, reveging females, pheno selection in sog then the finale : tree grow in aqua farms with vertical bulbs! would love to smash heaths 43 oz cm plant, lets hope there is a heavy enough pheno in this strain (and if so please let it be in my seed packet Ha Ha), maybe Shanti can let me know if i'll be wasting my time. LOL
BL

Looking forward to seeing this, I would like to see someone beat Heaths 5lb off two trees but doubt i will, he has some serious skills, good luck with your grow Billy, Pepè

go head billy lad

hes goin for the record

someone phone the Guinness book of records:)

good luck mate ill be watchin

Cheers pep,
I would love to beat heaths yield, using a different strain makes the future uncertain tho. growing trees is such a rewarding way to grow i just love it. i am quietly confident of at least 30oz per plant with the right pheno if its in there. nutrient temps will be my greatest challenge with the reciculatin farms, should have the chiller by then. dont think the trees will be on there way till late summer tho, got alot of work to do before then.
trust me

do the guiness book cover this sort of competition????

looking forward to this

Very interested in This,

Got some Critical Haze On the way also..I'm going to get out of the way and let my mum in law handle this one...

She vegged out a few Chocolate chunk to almost 2 meters..She also did about 90% of the work selecting True sex Vietnamese out of 277 grown.

So it will be fun to see how big she can get these. (i might just Veg all the way through the wet season...)

(i have a pic of this somewhere...also of the Vietnamese We kept..) So I will in good humor attempt to get the most possible Bud off these Critical haze.

She is the Seed whisperer (i need to do a thred and pics of her doing this..its odd she alternates them through water and also dirt in a cloth and back..Who know it could just be Vietnamese Voodoo:) , she germd a few Biddy Early seed that were stored ina refrigerator that was oh so inconveniently,,truned...OFF! for about 2 yrs! in Vietnam!
She does this with all kinds of seeds..pretty cool

Cheers

she sounds alike my nan... my nan has never grown a marijuana plant as far as I know.. but I swear she has green blood running through her.. I bet money you could get her some seeds, and in 12 weeks she'd have a 6 foot monsters, weilding half pound arms and still not have any idea what kind of plant it was... ;)

funny story (sorry for the offtopic) when she found out I smoked herb she freaked out "its drugs its drugs"... til I talked to her about it one day and she said ..."ooh you mean "kiff"<sic>... we used to smoke this in kenya when we were there in the war"... I had to chuckle :D

Yeah it fun to "flush out your head gear and let a REAL expert a Real Farmer teach you how to run the beans!,

An old saying from the business "always trust the Guy on the ground"

I remember laughably trying to tell her How to do this about four years ago..Happy smile smile Ok Ok..I left came back and had trees..She of course didn't need to follow any of my expert advice.. From that point on my Main job is to introduce Alterations to the original game plan, Such as NO PESTICIDES, we started using Neem Oil instead, We simply grow a few more plants...a few is relative..

And getting her Quality genetics to work with..

I have NO indoor experience, But reading a simple grow book "cannabis cultivation" and getting someone like the Mum in law to teach you..That has been pretty great.

I am going to get the Critical haze going ASAP as well as mhxnh

Hi Billy,

Best of luck with the Critical Haze grow :)

I must confess i'm curious about this hybrid. Pulling a chair to watch the show :D

Hi Billy Liar,

Bad luck... but you will get them on Monday :)

What's your strategy for growing them?
Soil? Hydro? Setup?

hi bud
gettin um redelivered tues, going to place each bean in a jiffy in heated prop. i use bio green jumbo prop works a treat. then when germed pot up in coco ready to sex all ov this on 12/12, then cull males, reveg females,take cuts , flower cuts in sog in 1l pots in coco, find a keeper, then flower some trees in the water farms. i hope to find a heavy yieldin haze fest:D

Critical Haze is definitely on my 'Must Try' list so i will be watching this thread closely...all the best and can't wait to see those babies in flower as i'm extremely curious to the stretch of this particular hybrid...hope u find that 1 in a 1000

then when germed pot up in coco ready to sex all ov this on 12/12, then cull males, reveg females,take cuts , flower cuts in sog in 1l pots in coco, find a keeper, then flower some trees in the water farms. i hope to find a heavy yieldin haze fest:D

Hi Billy

you wouldn't really need to wait till the female seedplants are revegged to take cuts, unless of course you want to flower multiple cuts from each female pheno but this wouldn't be necessary if you only want to do selection at first.
If you want to try only one cut you could always keep the lighting to 12/12 after sexing to finish the seedplants. Or alternatively take the top cuts from the fems right after sexing and root them under 18/6 without revegin the fems.Good luck with them and keep us updates with your grow .

Can't wait to see the influence of the high yelding CM in a Haze :D

If I had to guess I d say the results will be similar to a high yielding SSH . I say this cause the genetics used in this strain ( Afghan , SK and Haze) and the genetics used in SSH (NL , SK & Haze) are quite similar. Of course how you combine them will dictate the result and I 'm sure Shanti produced again a very nice practical Haze hybrid.

Last edited:
Hi L33t,

What I’m expecting to see is a high influenced Haze pheno with a higher yeld. A real keeper!!! Don’t think Shanti would try a new hybrid to have similar results. That would be pointless :)

I once had a cut of a high yelding SSH selected by a friend and wasn’t very convinced with the final result (it was a 9 weeks plant). I believe the SSH must have much more to give. But that’s the problem when you use cuttings from other growers, preferences differ. And I never select for yelds. Got to do the SSH myself as soon as it’s possible for me again. And boy, how I want it :D

Note: Can you please go to your Mango haze topic and answer the question i left there for you? I'm very curious.

Last edited:
Back