The Stones: least popular!?!?!?!?

PlantManBee

I can't believe how little has been posted about this X. I just won an auction so within a year there should be some reports.... Does ANYBODY have shots, reports or anything stones related?
images

Fear not, PMB... I have grown The Stones and can give you advice, if you want. (limited advice but hey)

If you get it right you will be rewarded with sweet/sour/earthy buds of real quality.

It is more of a haze hybrid than a Kush hybrid and doesn't want too much food. Tread very lightly with N and high temps or you will be smoking leafy hay.

On your first go I suggest a big pot. Use soil which has been amended with a bit of nutrients (like All-Mix) and add a TINY bit a bat poo or worm poo and just use water for the first five or six weeks (or even longer - the plant will tell you when she is hungry) When you do feed her go easy.

This way all the phenos should work and you can select fairly. Once you have selected a plant then it's up to you to 'dial her in' obviously...

Good Luck

Thank you Grey Man

Hazey huh? Well i'm kind of a sativa head so that won't be bad.... I've got nothing that's old school kushy. I run a Gorilla GrapeXchem that's kinda new school kushy. :p Everything else is scraping the ceiling. I guess I just have to admit I'm a Sat Whore

Thanks Grey Man. In all honesty I've got to find something to please the other people who make this enterprise possible :p I'm new to the MNS auctions and haven't hit 50+ Euros for free shipping...any idea how often they list? WAY offf topic ya? :p

I read your report and I think I've got a similar Indica sensitivity BTW. But I do like something to shut down the day. 9 out of 10 puffs will be chosen for activity and the 10th one is tranquilization... when it's 4 hours past sack time and i'm still wanting to play.

Thanks again.

Thanks Grey Man. In all honesty I've got to find something to please the other people who make this enterprise possible :p I'm new to the MNS auctions and haven't hit 50+ Euros for free shipping...any idea how often they list? WAY offf topic ya? :p

I read your report and I think I've got a similar Indica sensitivity BTW. But I do like something to shut down the day. 9 out of 10 puffs will be chosen for activity and the 10th one is tranquilization... when it's 4 hours past sack time and i'm still wanting to play.

Thanks again.

not sure about the auction - sorry bro.

Stoney/Hazy

I ran the Stones a few times I loved it. I just don't find a lot of interest from the Couch lock people in my life, so I have a mother that just sits and nits away time, but i wont give it up even at 10 weeks it yields plenty and i love her hazy taste of yester-year. You will enjoy this smoke for sure and it does well in all environments.

I'm going to put one in my tent and start it on 12/12 when I remove the male Limorilla X Lime1Bx. I think it's a great combo of genetics and I am confused why these strains are not super popular. I get the flower cycle thing. But there is nothing like a good Haze hybrid pheno

I'm going to put one in my tent and start it on 12/12 when I remove the male Limorilla X Lime1Bx. I think it's a great combo of genetics and I am confused why these strains are not super popular. I get the flower cycle thing. But there is nothing like a good Haze hybrid pheno
Hi,
I went through 2 packs of the stones and didn't see any crazy hazy plants like the ones you always find in a pack of ssh...12 weeks for the longest ones from seed on a 11/13 light schedule for most of the flowering cycle... So flowering duration isn't a matter for this line, and the quality of end product well worths the few extra weeks compared to an indi dom hybrid.
As always it needs a bit of selection so start enough seeds but once you find what you like you won't regret you efforts....the stones is a master kush skunk on steroids....not for lightweight smokers.

Last edited:
"Dear Mr Nice Seedbank Members April 8th 2010

The Rock`n`Roll series is limited and for while the lot lasts. Individual strains will be made available in time but this is a premier release. I am proud of this male plant and what it does to the prodigy…some other testers of A, B and C strains already can show you their work…but there are two more I never released as yet. So you are the lucky ones, the Rock N Rollers of the Mr Nice Seedbank so to speak.
The MULTIPACK will consist of the following strains 10 seeds per strain…all will be labeled with a letter and the letter will correspond to the strain written here.

A Afghan Skunk x HzAC...The Cure
B Early Queen x HzAC....U2
C Master Kush Skunk x HzAC... The Stones
D Northern Lights x HzAC... The Doors
E Critical Mass x HzAC...Pink Flyod

I included names of bands to remember them by, and well I thought long and hard about the bands to put on for each strain hoping in some way the flower will reflect a little of the band and their image...

All the best Shantibaba"

Back