Tall MW Clone, Flowered at 19 months old

Thank You everyone !

Hello there, and thanks for following along.
My plan is to take one picture a day in same spot until completed.
Everyone following will get a day by day picture on the speed of this plant and the quality never goes away ever. This is the most wonderful smoke you could ever smoke along with others from MNS, are all marvels in my eyes as the plant qaulity is like none other on the market and I have 15 varieties in the fridge.:D

peace,
rb;)

EXPLOSIVE BUD GROWTH about to happen!

If you take your eyes off it you will miss it.

I actually picked this MW #5 last time at 64dys start to finish and only using 63 day reference from MNS concerning MW.

This girl was the last one in the pack and is the one to find if you want a Bud Machine and the clones root very fast within four to five days using clonex gel.

Enjoy, this is Major Bud Making Girl and the smoke is the best out there I assure you who find and grow her.

The Explosive Buds about to Shock you and right in front of you with dates of start up.

peace,
rb:D

great thread Rb got a few paks of these waiting myself looking forward to more pics

GREAT WORK !!!

cheers
MW

A few more surprizes coming your way.

Thank You so much MegaWatts, allot more coming your way, and thanks for the compliment.;)

When you grow this one from the Rock & Roll series, it will be AWESOME!
The seedlings are extremely tough and colorful with growth patterns of extreme Vigor coming soon.

peace,
rb;)

Last edited:
Exploding ! With Massive Buds. 42 days left

Hello arpege, and nice of you to stop by and thanks for the compliment.

This MW #5 is the nicest plant I have ever had for consistancy and has never failed me, and is always the same amount every single time as all of you will witness until completed.

After 22 days she EXPLODES! with 42 to go until completed and fully ripe.

More to come so enjoy.rb;)

Thanks for the interest. 29 days until completed.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the kind words arpege concerning my #5 flowered girl, pick of the litter from one pack and last seed.

The root system is amazing and is very vigorous since day one and MASSIVE! size.

#5 will now produce the massive buds and will get fatter and fatter until completed.

This girl is done outside not inside to answer previous questions and sorry for delay.

peace,
rb;)

Back