Mango Haze Inbred in the water.

arpege

I haven't seen much on these so I am excited to have just dropped a few in a glass of water. I have very little space so only three of these will be popped to begin with. I will update as soon as I see tails.

hi!
Glad to see you're gonna be giving these a go.

Maybe you'll find a plant that will be something special like the Super Silver:eek:?

Have fun arpege!

Thanks Tapi. I actually have four going. We will see what happens. Probably going to go Hempy Buckets with these.

I germed five. One was a little dinged up from the straw being tight and she floated. All the rest have a little bit of a taproot and were moved to RR plugs. They are in the dark in a pretty humid spot. It has been ages since I am in this stage. Easy does it.

Subbed

Hey aarp..

Best of luck... Throwing some karma your way for some females... I might be looking at 15 or more females out of the 22 seeds i popped... Not exactly what i expected but should be a jungle for the selection run... Your about a month behind me... Yours being the ibl i would think you would have a quick finisher that will be ready right around a 90 day version i might find...

Be interesting to compare...

Are you runnings any other plants or just the mhz ibl?

All the best and cheers for a heavy harvest!!

Og

Hi arpege, I've been looking forward to seeing someone grow this one out.

Can't wait to see how you get on.

Peace

Ditto

Hi Arpege,

Also planted six Mango Haze Inbred two days ago. Three are already pushing through the mix. Standard seed raising mix on a heat pad in a dark cupboard.

scrubdog

Hi Arpege,

Also planted six Mango Haze Inbred two days ago. Three are already pushing through the mix. Standard seed raising mix on a heat pad in a dark cupboard.

scrubdog

Nice! Hope to compare notes. Nothing much new to report on mine except that I moved them under t5 lighting.

Hi arpege,

Looking forward to seeing this plant. I will be following along. wish you the best hope you get some special ladies !!!

Nice! Hope to compare notes. Nothing much new to report on mine except that I moved them under t5 lighting.

Mine are going outdoors eventually. You will be harvested, dried and cured by the time mine come in. Be interesting to compare notes on the final product though. Good luck. Hope you get killer plants.

scrubdog

Not much happening.. Hoping for that little spurt out of infancy to happen any day now.:)

Attachments

• IMAG04251202340233.jpg
    IMAG04251202340233.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 10
These things are really taking off. Huge broad leaves, thick stem. Loving the nutes and has been very heat resistant. I topped them today. Going to start bending them in the next few days. Hopefully have a female or two..

here are a couple update pics. Sorry about the lighting.

Attachments

• IMAG0480-30224258.jpg
    IMAG0480-30224258.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0481-1540612587.jpg
    IMAG0481-1540612587.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0484-1365561597.jpg
    IMAG0484-1365561597.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 6
Back