G/Sk - NICE...

B

barletta

Well, I'm sure that not everyone has the patience to wade around Down Below, so I'll drop off some pix of my Gsk's in here. These are my 2nd and 3rd flowering females. I had 1 DELICIOUS female that looked to be quite sativa dom. I did get 5-6 males, and 1 unknown STRETCHY, no branching plant that wouldn't sex... I do have a male now, and I will be making seeds with both of these girls. They are seedplants, in 2 gallons, organic coco/peat mix. I vegged em for ~20 days since they broke the dirt under cfl's. They are under mixed 400w cmh/hps'. I also have a Gsk male that I am making seeds with. he looks a lil more sat dom than #1. He reminds me of the other female that I flowered, but I have no idea really. He is healthy, vigorous, and has a nice structure, so he's the daddy!

I count days from first flowers when working with seedplants. These are 17days (Gsk1) and 10days (Gsk2). Gsk #2 is one of the more indica structured plants that I've seen. They will also be getting pollen from 2 Shit males...

Group, last wk (plant on far right is shit female)
JumbleSk1wk.JPG

Gsk #1 ~10 days
JSkGsk110days.JPG

Gsk #2 ~5days
JSkGsk25days.JPG

And these are from 2day.
bothGsk2wks.JPG

Gsk #1 17days from 1st flowers.
Gsk117.JPG

Gsk #2 10days from first flowers.
Gsk210.JPG

No distinguishing smells or anything so far. This strain in general seems to have more stem and 'leaf' hairs. Who knows what they smell like, they are young and chillin with their older, stinkier, step-sisters right now... LOL, I'll get pix of the male before I chop him. :D

Had?

:confused:

LOL! What happened to the sweet one? ... Ya smoked it all! :rolleyes:

Very Nice! I mean the strain (MNS G/SK).... hehe

I don't mind wading around... post mo pics if ya like! I like pics!

Seriously thou.... a very Nice plant! I gots like 25 just rootin' :eek: ohohohohoh! I can't wait!

You go Barletta !

Bilbo

Last edited:
LOL, Do I seem THAT dense? OR edgy, lol.:p

Yeah, I smoked her! I had her in the spring, and I had a ton of clones I was trying to keep, and I figgured - "I got 12 more..." Well, I got the lanky freak, and all males the 2 times I dropped a few. I dropped the rest, and got poor germ rates (prolly my fault, it was lower for all my beans), so I'm makin a TON of seeds w/em...:D

These are the plants from the Jumble Skunk, so I'm not going to post pix of em in the down below thread. Help keep things a lil organized, ya know? LOL you should see the 'temp' and 'new folder' folders on my desktop. Ogan-Ized.:eek:

I think you just wanted to show off your Rambo knife again lol.

No rambo knife, but here are some G/Sk.

#1 - 4wks
GSk14wksa.JPG

GSk14wksb.JPG

#2 - 3wks
GSk23wksb.JPG

GSk23wksa.JPG

The #2 is SUPER sensitive, as you can see by the curled leaves. They are from a combo of: Over feeding, then keeping too close to the light. The 400's are cool enough that you have to almost touch the plants with em to burn, but this plant was growing into the hood (~3-4" from the bulb), and kept curling. I had figgured the extra intensity may 'burn' off the excess N, but...

They are both stretching OUT THA BUILDIN. I'm a low N guy, they have gotten kelp, lil cottonseed meal/AP fert, and 1 shot of 30ml/gal PBPsoil (1.5-4-5). Gonna topdress with some castings and kelp, and rock the EJ bloom/molasses/LK from here out.

EDIT AGAIN - I'm twisted. I cropped out 'the other woman'

Last edited:
Here is the baby daddy
gmaleA.JPG

gmaleB.JPG

EDIT - resized pix

Last edited:
Here's the ladies. #1 on the left.
Gsk1115.JPG

I had to break #2's neck AGAIN. Just to make myself feel better, I went back and re-read Shanti's description - '...a very small percentage going a week or 10 days longer (~9wks)... due to the high percentage of indica genetics...will not stretch...' lol. Hey it's a great sativa dom strain, but not what described, IME.
:D

G/Sk #1 ~6wks, G/Sk #2 ~5wks, Shit ~6wks
Jsk1122.JPG

gsk16wks.JPG

gsk25wks.JPG

'Top' of #2
gsk2bud1122.JPG

Just starting to really make trichs now. Let it snow...

Sorry the pix are blurry. Prolly ~3-4wks away for both.
skunks1129.JPG

G/Sk #1 ~7wks since 1st
Gsk17wks.JPG

G/Sk #2 ~6wks
Gsk26wks.JPG

Shit 7wks, ~2-3wks away
Shit7WKS.JPG

I had to break #2's neck AGAIN. Just to make myself feel better, I went back and re-read Shanti's description - '...a very small percentage going a week or 10 days longer (~9wks)... due to the high percentage of indica genetics...will not stretch...' lol. Hey it's a great sativa dom strain, but not what described, IME.
:D[/QUOTE]
Hey Barletta, i grew out a ton of Gunks and they were fantastic but as u've described it was also the same with me...the sativa genetics definitely shine through when it comes to the stretching part of the growth cycle...i found one heavy INDY but i honestly felt the sativa dom's were both much better yielding and more potent without a doubt...they sure do have big dense indica style buds and a short flowering period, reminds me of an AK-47...a fast finishing plant with indica structured buzz and a very strong and cerebral stone...i like the Gunk way better than the AK but i think its a good example of the characteristics to expect....indica dominant buds with a soaring sativa high...all the best and i love all the pics u put on the forum, i love burning a joint and looking at your pics-A very enjoyable experience

G/Sk #1 8wks, G/Sk #2 7wks
gsk124.JPG

They are starting to bud nicely. BIG, happy plants. I was able to limit the height, but that just increased the width. BIG plants :^) G/Sk #1's smell brought back memories of my first G/Sk. The kind of memories where your hand and face end up sticky and smelling like bud.

G/Sk #1
Gsk18wksA.JPG

Gsk18wksB.JPG

Gsk18wksC.JPG

G/Sk #2 7wks since first.
Gsk27wksA.JPG

Gsk27wksB.JPG

Gsk27wksC.JPG

Gsk27wksD.JPG

I think this one will go ~70days +/-, and the other ~80 +/-.

LOL, whatup curious. I was hopin you and some other members with G/Sk under their belt would stop in. Yeah, she seems to be consistent for me. Consistently not what the description says, but consistently big n tasty smelling :0

Starting to finish up. I'm beginning to recognize how 'skunk' finishes - fattens at the bottom of the buds, and they thicken as they ripen (a lot of strains ripen THEN fill in). The more sativa dom (#1) looks quite a bit like the pakalolo #1 (the one I have cuts of) in the bud structure and finishing stage. #2 is disgustingly sweet smelling. The buds are small, but I think they will end up quite dense. This seems like a great yielding strain (of the 3 fem's that I've seen).

#1 ~9wks #2 ~8wks
S7303468.JPG

#1 Needs ~3 wks
S7303469.JPG

#2 Needs ~2+ wks
S7303470.JPG

That Shit that I started with these is just about done @ 9wks. I'll drop off pix of the shit x g/sk here when I run em. :)

Got these hosted @ icmag, so they are a lil smaller.

25560S7303558.JPG

G/Sk #1 10wks
25560S7303559.JPG

G/Sk #2 9wks
25560S7303561.JPG

25560S7303562.JPG

This thread seriously lacks juicy budshots. Partially due to the fact that the plants are slow in flower, and partially due to the fact that they got so big, they are hard to move under the CMH for pix.

#2 ~65 days
25560S7303580.JPG

:cool:More to come!:cool:

Bored as hell...

Well it's one of the shortest days of the year, almost dark @ 4:20 n shit...

Got a bowl of Shit to make me feel cozy, and some G/Sk shots fer y'all!

G/Sk #2 ~67 days coming down this weekend
25560S7303608.JPG

25560S7303609.JPG

G/Sk #1 ~75 days coming down next weekend
25560S7303612.JPG

25560S7303614.JPG

Looking good bro :)
I can see some resemblences to the Gskxsk I grew last year sometime before having to shut down shop early. These plants struck me as the kind that could potentially yield a great deal outside as well.

I swear it seems like you've got something cooking constantly dude :cool:

Back