Mango Widow cuttings

Lady Spade

Today I was gifted two elite cuttings of Mango Widow from the same mother plant. These were freshly cut this morning by one of the most elite growers in New England from his personal stash mothers. My guy told me she's Widow dominant. I'll root these in water and mycorrhiza. They're in the blue sippy, Mendo Skunk from California in the orange. :p

Attachments

• lsg01comp1a.jpg
    lsg01comp1a.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
cool will be watching . I have a pack in the vault so always interested on how these preform. Your buddy must have run a pack or 2 to find this keeper ?

Widow Dominant Clone

Hi LadySpade... The MW has much vigor and can have enormous root balls during flowering. I believe it would be safe to say that MW has six definate phenos as I have had five of them, all massive girls. Does the smell off the widow pheno smell pissy? I believe the widow MW pheno is a mind crusher and devastating if I am correct.

peace, resinbud ;)

It doesn't help or hurt rooting but makes the roots shoot out like spiderman's web when they do. :eek:

they wont hurt but in this case unless your growing in organic soil they wont help either. The roots dont shoot out but the fungi and the roots form a symbiotic relationship.

What I want to know is what does this mean?
"They're in the blue sippy, Mendo Skunk from California in the orange."??

yeah adding mycos to pure water wont do anything. they need to be able to germinate and colonize in soil. And thats not as easy as these companies selling mycos will have you believe either. When you get some roots. take the mycos ,about 1 tbsp or less depending on the brand you have, and sprinkle that right around the hole where you insert your cutting.

It took you 3 replies to tell me that I'm doing something you don't agree with? I'm not going to let you or anyone else here bait me into an argument. If I had a quarter for every time I was told something I've been doing for a long time does not work! Fella I'm here to document my experience with Mr. Nice genetics using my set methods -- which are not up for debate! They tried to tell me cuttings would never root in plain tap water == THEY WERE WRONG! People waste all kinds of money on aero this and rooting agent that. They tried to tell me not to flower with Metal Halide, buds would be spindly and airy -- WRONG AGAIN! To the contrary I found the opposite to be the case!

:p Comments and questions of course are welcome but please don't tell me something I been doing for some time with large success does not work. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WILL USE THE STUFF -- I DIDN'T GET TO THAT PART YET! When I do get to that stage of the process I will go into further detail but I'm not there yet.

Hi LadySpade... The MW has much vigor and can have enormous root balls during flowering. I believe it would be safe to say that MW has six definate phenos as I have had five of them, all massive girls. Does the smell off the widow pheno smell pissy? I believe the widow MW pheno is a mind crusher and devastating if I am correct.

peace, resinbud ;)

Hi Resinbud! I appreciate your positive contribution to this thread. The Mango cuttings don't have much of a smell at the moment but the Mendo Skunk does.

Last edited:
cool will be watching . I have a pack in the vault so always interested on how these preform. Your buddy must have run a pack or 2 to find this keeper ?

Thank you Yesca! He said it was the best plant out of 3 strains, 1 pack each of Black Widow, Mango Widow and Medicine Man. :eek:

It took you 3 replies to tell me that I'm doing something you don't agree with? I'm not going to let you or anyone else here bait me into an argument. If I had a quarter for every time I was told something I've been doing for a long time does not work! Fella I'm here to document my experience with Mr. Nice genetics using my set methods -- which are not up for debate! They tried to tell me cuttings would never root in plain tap water == THEY WERE WRONG! People waste all kinds of money on aero this and rooting agent that. They tried to tell me not to flower with Metal Halide, buds would be spindly and airy -- WRONG AGAIN! To the contrary I found the opposite to be the case!

:p Comments and questions of course are welcome but please don't tell me something I been doing for some time with large success does not work. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WILL USE THE STUFF -- I DIDN'T GET TO THAT PART YET! When I do get to that stage of the process I will go into further detail but I'm not there yet.

Ok best wishes

Last edited:
ok good cause ultimately if you do what I said and research. this could save you some $$ and effort. I decided to just wish you luck as I remembered you stated you didnt need any advice. Its all a learning experience I'm learning new things everyday :) Looking forward to seeing these elite cuts of mango widow. I am finishing two phenos up right now so will be very interested to see how yours turn out as well. Ill just spectate from now on.

Mango widow is jut an awesome outcross imo...

Grow it and you won't be disapointed for sure!!

Keep up the good worki shanti!!

Best vibes.

hello
a friend did a pheno hunting with 35 mango widow,most of the plant was hard to finish sativas ,nothing special but one plant ,a 11 weeks,was stellar,a full grapefruit smell and flavor and crazy high, in my top 5 best smoke

Back