CBD-crew news & auctions

Two ways. Only one gives a definitive answer. Have them lab tested to verify. Or, talk with the breeder and see if they can give other phenotypic characteristics that correlate with high CBD levels. This is not guaranteed to work though.

I'd suggest get a pack or two of a couple strains you're interested it...run them and pick the one(s) that work for you. Then it doesn't really matter what the THC and CBD levels are...as long as it provides you the relief you seek.

Cheers,
Sensi

Alright, thank you very much for the information!

Wow the CBD Sweet & Sour Widow bid is up to 93Euro for 5 seeds with 11 days left. Glad I got one of the first packs with 'buynow' for 50Euro :)

Hello everyone

this is just to inform you about the test growers: we are pleased to inform you that more than 260 growers signed up.

We are going to select the 40 test growers during the next days - unfortunatly at this point we do not have any seed on stock to add more test grower than the once we announced last March 19, 2012 at 11:27 am.

Selected growers will be informed directly by email before 4,20 - that is next Friday 20th April ;)

Many THX!

CBD-crew

Im really exited about these new CBD strains, i myself at have a cannatonic growing atm and i cant wait to see and taste the outcome..

But i must admit after following the auctions, i would never ever buy anything here, who the fuck would want to pay over 100 euro for 5 femmed seeds? and who will charge that? i find it very much against the idea of helping others to hype seeds and let them go for such ridiculous prices.

Thats not about helping others , thats all about profit.

Besides the prices, good work on the strains, if the prices keep staying up you can be sure to see copys of your seeds soonish at VERY low prices, by the people, for the the people, not the profit. :)

Growing Testers Is So Therapeutic, What To Do ?

Was Looking Forwards To Some Testing :(. I Guess The Mrs Gets Her Deck Back This Year, Lol
Time To Reveg The G13xHaze Methinks For Summer Grow/Crop
JKP
P.S; Heres A Z6 Stalk From Last Summer;)

Attachments

• Heliloggers-_Old_Growth-_Use_Wedges-S20.jpg
    Heliloggers-_Old_Growth-_Use_Wedges-S20.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 10
Im really exited about these new CBD strains, i myself at have a cannatonic growing atm and i cant wait to see and taste the outcome..

But i must admit after following the auctions, i would never ever buy anything here, who the fuck would want to pay over 100 euro for 5 femmed seeds? and who will charge that? i find it very much against the idea of helping others to hype seeds and let them go for such ridiculous prices.

Thats not about helping others , thats all about profit.

Besides the prices, good work on the strains, if the prices keep staying up you can be sure to see copys of your seeds soonish at VERY low prices, by the people, for the the people, not the profit. :)

although the buy now feature isnt showing up on all the cbd strains , it is 50 bux each , i also didnt notice any bid up to 100

but yeah , 50 bux , still a bit high at 10 bux a seed , but its not too bad i guess

peace :cool:

once someone places a bid

i think the buy it now feature disappears.

also, these would be interesting to try out. i have a friend who is terminal and hospice has been called, but i have given him some cookies produced from a friends commercial stuff.

just the same the cookies are getting difficult to swallow, so i think we may switch to a fudge that can just dissolve (basically sugar, cannabutter, and cocoa).

we have another friend with m.s. and she has become more receptive after hearing how the cookies have helped (palliative).

i'd like to try the shark, but i need to get my gear arranged proper before i adding to the stock.

although the buy now feature isnt showing up on all the cbd strains , it is 50 bux each , i also didnt notice any bid up to 100

but yeah , 50 bux , still a bit high at 10 bux a seed , but its not too bad i guess

peace :cool:

10 euros a seed is still a joke :)

1$ pr femmed seed, then we are talking good and fair price, and that would still make loads of money for the people behind.

But dont get me wrong, its not "just CBD crew" its almost everybody that makes seeds that are greedy cunts tbh.

Ive made femmed beans before and sold em for 1$ pr seed at SS, and i will do it again :)

with "all" funds donated to the site they are sold at.

Sharing is Caring!!!!!!!!!

And just before someone starts to rage on me and talk money, cash is not the issue for me, AT ALL, but it is for so many people around the globe thats hunting for good medicine like the rest of us..

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the buy it now feature disappears.

also, these would be interesting to try out. i have a friend who is terminal and hospice has been called, but i have given him some cookies produced from a friends commercial stuff.

just the same the cookies are getting difficult to swallow, so i think we may switch to a fudge that can just dissolve (basically sugar, cannabutter, and cocoa).

we have another friend with m.s. and she has become more receptive after hearing how the cookies have helped (palliative).

It may be a little OT, but you should take a look into raw juicing of CBD dominant strains.

Check out this you tube: LEAF [Juicing Raw Cannabis] Re-Upload - YouTube

I got some outdoor Cbd yesterday for 2$ a seed.
That's a great deal!!!
Thanks Simone ,jami shanti.
:):):)

10$ per seed is about average for fems.
I pay that all the time.

10 euros a seed is still a joke :)

1$ pr femmed seed, then we are talking good and fair price, and that would still make loads of money for the people behind.

But dont get me wrong, its not "just CBD crew" its almost everybody that makes seeds that are greedy cunts tbh.

Ive made femmed beans before and sold em for 1$ pr seed at SS, and i will do it again :)

with "all" funds donated to the site they are sold at.

Sharing is Caring!!!!!!!!!

And just before someone starts to rage on me and talk money, cash is not the issue for me, AT ALL, but it is for so many people around the globe thats hunting for good medicine like the rest of us..

I just wanted to point one thing out -

Some people may not understand how fem beans work..are made etc.

It isn't like using a regular male with TONS of pollen to be flying everywhere. There's a good deal of unviable pollen, at some points you're making a 1/10 of the seeds that you would on a regular seed run. So while it would be nice to charge $1 a seed for fem beans, I firsthand can see why what is charged is charged. At $50 a pack using one seed you should be able to make your money back... well let's see... a minimum of an ounce and a half for a bad grower or a plant that doesn't produce too well... at american prices for the cheaper end spectrum of cannabis - which it won't be... $250 an ounce. so say $375 profit... minus the nutrients and substrate used.... $300 and ounce... so $250 profit. Per plant... x10 assuming germination rates are good and you knwo hwo to crack seeds... 2500$ profit.

Just wante dto throw out some facts and figures on what goes into what's charged. I'm sure they're also basing it on stock on hand etc.

Back