g13/widow

rhinoman

Hey ALL, How bout some g13/widow to get the new year started?
rhinoman-albums-new-pics-picture8070-g13-widow.jpg

Hey rhinoman,

I've been interested in these for awhile, best of luck, I know you will find what your looking for.

IBF

Very Nice,

Can I ask if you got those through the auction? I just won a pack of the G13Widow and G13Haze and I am wondering if that is what they will look like.

Good Luck. N!

Hey rhinoman,

I've been interested in these for awhile, best of luck, I know you will find what your looking for.

IBF
Hey IBF, After seeing pics from champa,rimmeo and others i just had to try these out.

just got mine. i am debating on what to run next. when u gonna pop em?
Hey yesca73, like yesterday lol.

Very Nice,

Can I ask if you got those through the auction? I just won a pack of the G13Widow and G13Haze and I am wondering if that is what they will look like.

Good Luck. N!
Hey Niemand, Yes got them through the auction.

cool I was gonna run whole pack but I got 29 seeds in pack! :D so decided to pop 15 they r starting to sprout now. well good luck and will be watchin.

cool I was gonna run whole pack but I got 29 seeds in pack! :D so decided to pop 15 they r starting to sprout now. well good luck and will be watchin.

i saw you post about that over at IC! SCORE! awesome man. I hope you decide to make your thread over here!

Cheers

JL

i have some too (won an auction a few weeks ago *yay*).

first thing i have to say is: i love the fact that MNS always packs more seeds than
promised. NOBODY else does that. kudos to all staff for spreading the love this way.

your G13Widow looks beautiful, rhinoman :)

many greetings,
SAN

Back