Supa Silva Direct 2010

So today is the 68th day of 12/12, and this Thursday will be the 10 week mark...the longest I was planning on waiting. The girls have been flushed for a little over a week and are drying out as we speak. Oh, and the girl I already harvested...well she is pretty powerful...one hitter quitter for some... two fat bong rips and I am irie...she has good bag appeal and an interesting smell I will try to describe later... This girl has got me excited about the ones that are still going...they should be fire... Here are just a couple of recent pics... I will take individual shots of the ladies when they come down. Peace!

Attachments

• IMG-20110529-00025.jpg
    IMG-20110529-00025.jpg
    690.9 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG-20110529-00022.jpg
    IMG-20110529-00022.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 190
keep waiting man!!! I think its unrealistic to think the longest you would go with ssh is 10 weeks, its 50% haze. I bet the gems would be best around the 12 week mark and some would wanna go longer. Of course, its probably already some of the best mj on earth as it is, but please let it finish you will be rewarded.

Hey Longhorn,

I know these plants can go long, but in the strain section the suggested flowering time is actually from 8-10 weeks... In my case, the girls did look like they could go a little longer, but they were ready for harvest...and so was I ;). So, the remaining girls were harvested at 10 weeks. It is pretty good stuff...to help me with the report I think I'm gonna get one of those standard rubrics you see floating around these types of forums. They have been in jars for a little while after hanging for about 10 days, so in about a week or so I will report on this 2010 batch of SSH. And thanks for the suggestion my man...I'm always quite cognizant about harvesting too early...it has caused me to harvest too late on a couple occasions I feel :rolleyes: Ohh and about pics...I failed on that one...I'll get some up of the cured product though. Peace!

ya..didnt realize when i posted how long ago your last post was. I believe when shanti calculates flower time it is from the begining of flower sets and not the initiation of 12 12 so keep in mind about two weeks should be added to those flower times in my opinion. Never grown the real deal ssh so I wouldnt know I just find it hard to believe they would be best after 10 weeks considering the mr nice strains ive had that are reported 8 weekers are much better a week or two later and are more indica dominant.

Please post that smoke report..Are your favorites some of the best smoke youve ever had? I would imagine so with these legendary genetics...Im anxious to get cracking some of these soon so I appreciate the new smoke reports of recent grows.

Thanks

I know how shit gets when they are late in bloom though..I usually take mine down early too due to the heavy stench and paranoia that can set in as well as the need for medicine.

Hey Longhorn,

No worries man. I have heard what you mention about the flowering time, but I was always under the impression it was speculation as I haven't seen a direct quote from Shanti.

So recently I drove down to a fav spot for food near my place and when I parked and tried to get out of the car my key wouldn't release. I sat there trying to get the damn key out for like 20 minutes, and what seemed forever...had a friend come to pick me up, and he realized the car was in reverse, but the e-brake was on so it was stationary...so we got the key out...he took off...I tried to start the car up and it wouldn't start...so I walk home late at night...the next morning I return to the car to see what the deal was, and I got in and started her up no problem...I just had to laugh...I was trippin'! And that wasn't even from my fav ;). Will do with the reports! Peace!

Hello Everybody,

Just put 10 seeds into Amazon Bloom soil from Earth Juice...I will be using their nute line with Xtreme Gardening Mycos and Azos...Thanks Ray! I filled seedling pots with soil about halfway up the container, placed a teaspoon of mycos and a half teaspoon of azos over the top, and then filled the remainder of the container with soil...the soil was then soaked with azos and distilled water only, according to manufacturers instruction...Peace!

thanks GF for posting that.

I'm on my 9th or 10th run of my SSH keeper ... I'm almost tempted to jam another pack just to see what I can see.

best,
rabbit

G`day GF

They look ready to go .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Hey Elmer,

A little bashful about the last grow...it was great smoke, don't get me wrong...but I know it could be much better...so yeah, I'm excited to let 'em do there thing this time...I got a good feeling ;)

thanks GF for posting that.

I'm on my 9th or 10th run of my SSH keeper ... I'm almost tempted to jam another pack just to see what I can see.

best,
rabbit

Hey Rabbit,

It seems like only yesterday since you started...hope you have enjoyed her...9th or 10th run though it's kinda obvious :p Just realized I failed on the smoke report...but I guess that is a report in itself, right...went to quick to report on it :p

Pop some more seeds man! Some other members were thinking about doing a communal SSH/Mango Haze grow log...should be helpful for all those involved. Good hearin' from ya. Peace!

G`day GF

Aah perfection ....
Impressive to hear your dedication .

Yep I`m gearin up for a Mango Hz run atm . 3 females sexed and cloned .I also have some Critical Hz as well . The CHz is a fave and looking fwd to trying some of this MHz everyone raves about .
JJ is the ring leader of that little show . He was talking of doing it in the new year .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Hey Elmer,

Yea man, the dedication from other members is contagious ;) Mango Haze...mmmm Lookin' forward to seein' them. I order Critical Mass Haze C and did a grow of them a little while ago, but the label said Critical Haze...I figured he didn't have labels for the limited editions at the time, but I was wrong, so I think I grew out Critical Haze :confused:...it was a fun grow nonetheless and great smoke...they stretched quicker than anything I have seen (not much) once flipped...pretty cool to see growth like that over a single night period. Yea, I'm lookin'n forward to seein' what JJ finds...great grower, great camera skills. See ya' around man.

Hey GF,
Beautiful SSH...and no more than 70 days huh...and one at 59! Really cool to see another selection in the same thread. I'll be following this one.

Cheers,
Sensi

Hey Sensi,

Yea, the smoke was deffinately a little racey...so they probablly could of gone longer, but I enjoyed it still. I'm truly excited for this go around and have big expectations...for myself more than the genetics ;). Going purely organic...none of this burning malarky :p

And, yea, I figured I would continue the thread as these seeds were aquired from the same batch. Oh yea...I plan on getting a camera for Christmas :D. Sweeeet! Good hearin' from ya' mang! Peace!

Hey Everybody,

So the seeds went into the soil around 3:30 Mon...around 3:30 Thurs, the quickest seedlings started breaking the soil...and now today, between 4-5 days since placing the seeds in the soil, there are 8 healthy looking seedlings. Should have pics around the New Year after I pic up a camera for Christmas...Peace!

Hey Everybody,

Today, 8-9 days since seeds were placed in the soil, the quickest seedlings were ready to be potted up, so every seedling was put into a one gallon Smart Pot.

The pots were filled half way with Amazon bloom then layered with a teaspoon of Azos and a tablespoon of Mycos...the soil was then soaked with 1/2 cup Azos per gallon of RO water. Rootballs were placed on top and the pots were then filled with Amazon bloom. I decided not to water them in as there was plenty of water in the bottom layer of soil and moisture in the remaining soil straight from the bag.

They have been on T5s for 24 hours, they are now under 400W MH for 24 hours and will be put on 18/6 tomorrow...I will probablly water them in after the dark period. Hope all is well! Peace!

Alright, greenfever! Great runs, logged in for the duration. I'm running some nl5/hz, just started a couple weeks ago, and just found your thread this morning on the ssh - man, can't believe you had one finish that quick bro!! Freaking awesome, and you had backups too! Glad to hear you are keeping some while looking for more, can't wait to see what you come up with. Any more pics soon, smoke report, etc? Logged in and waiting, patiently!

Alright, greenfever! Great runs, logged in for the duration. I'm running some nl5/hz, just started a couple weeks ago, and just found your thread this morning on the ssh - man, can't believe you had one finish that quick bro!! Freaking awesome, and you had backups too! Glad to hear you are keeping some while looking for more, can't wait to see what you come up with. Any more pics soon, smoke report, etc? Logged in and waiting, patiently!

Hello Ibezphil2005,

What's goin' on man? Neat to hear you have some nl5Hz goin'...this Monday will be 4 weeks since my nl5Hz seeds were put in soil...would love to compare notes ;)

All the SSH girls were good smoke, even the earliest finisher, and yea I gave cuts to a buddy who should be running them soon...I think I swamped him with all these MNS genetics...he's been kinda laggin'...but I could get cuts of them again, so that is nice. I have been meaning to get a camera but I recently joined the MNS Auctions and put a good chunk of change down on some more genetics :p. I'm still lookin' around for a camera...should be soon.

The girls are looking nice and happy and some of the larger quicker ones are showing signs of pre-flowers, but still to small to sex. Keep in touch and enjoy the New Year man! Peace!

Hey Everybody,

No camera yet, but I wanted to capture the 4 week mark so I used the good ol' cell phone :eek:. The ones with the white labels are NL5 Hz and the others are the SSH...

greenfever-albums-random-pics-picture7765-ssh-nl5-hz-4wks-seed.jpg

Peace!

Hey Everybody,

Girls are at 5 weeks from seed and they are growing fast! I plan on topping before lights go out today on day 35, and I will sex them as well...they started showing sex around 4 weeks.

IMG-20120108-00255.jpg

Peace!

Hello Everybody,

So all the girls have been sexed: 6 females out of 10 for the SSH...on a side note I got 4 out of 6 females for the Nl5 Hz. I kept 3 SSH to flower in 5 gallon pots...in addition to two Nl5 Hz. I decided that was too much and took a SSH outside...I now have two SSH ready to bloom indoors and one outside. The rest of the ladies were donated to a friend who is happy as...:D Today will be the first day 12/12 so I wanted to start the timeline! The lights come on in five hours and I will have some pics then on day 1 12/12.

In the meantime I took a couple pics of the girl I have outside.

IMG-20120210-00261.jpg

IMG-20120210-00263.jpg

Oh yea...I took a couple pics with a regular digital camera along the way but need to get a USB cord to upload the photos... Enjoy the weekend!

Back