two nordle fem's & a daddy.

Bambi

Grew out some seeds a wee while back shanti gave us here in the land down yonder or under, they were much appreciated given circumstances were abit grim back then, all go and all good now though"

I remember suggesting id hope to find some good dads aswel as mums amongst em,and hell thats exactly how it all turned out! - amazing what abit of positive energy does for ya eh''

My two nordle females were stout/short plants,easy to grow, the buds formed up a round golf ball like look, one females buds were too small and the keeper plants much fatter,

Didnt smell much while growing,come drying time the skunk smell was apperant,

If you like sleepy type highs then nordle is just that, mind you so is the shit plant i found out rather too late whilest cart wheeling my car off a main highway,the point of having a hit was to wake n bake ya see, oppsy daisy maisy yes! - the bus i rear ended is costing alot of cash i tell ya''

After all that, yes it was worth growing out, i got a good daddy aswell.

Tasted skunky, smooth and skunky flavour i guess, thanks again boys!!

Attachments

• nordle dad on right..jpg
    nordle dad on right..jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 363
  • nordle 2.jpg
    nordle 2.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 2,137
  • nordle 1.jpg
    nordle 1.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 4,666
  • nordle 2 (2).jpg
    nordle 2 (2).jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 346
Looks nice Bambi

I'm gonna pop some Nordle next month for the first time. I'm interested to see how it compares to my Z6's.

Geez those buds look solid Bambi . Like you would need razor blade to chop em up . Thanks for the pics mate. Much appreciated .

Geez those buds look solid Bambi . Like you would need razor blade to chop em up . Thanks for the pics mate. Much appreciated .

hallo chaps!! - yes dem buds where nice and dense alright, easy to manicure to"

Think we need a dad mns strain thread, be sweet to see the dads amongst the mns stock.

Back