Super Skunk pheno...

Georgio22

Hey Bros, I'm always searching a phenotype to remplace this very early and super potent Sensi Super Skunk(before 2005) that I growned in the past outdoor, I always harvested before 12 september here in Québec at 48 parallel and it was very very potent, I include a photo of this pheno. My question is: is it possible to find something close to that in MNS genetics? Thank You!
FdmSzHhB

https://postimg.cc/FdmSzHhB

Last edited:
Maybe one of the more senior guys here could recommend a MNS strain that’s fits the bill. As for me if anyone asks about skunk I always tell them to check out duke diamond from dominion seed company. Research him a little he got his skunk seed stock from sssc and and super skunk from sensi when Neville was there.

Maybe one of the more senior guys here could recommend a MNS strain that’s fits the bill. As for me if anyone asks about skunk I always tell them to check out duke diamond from dominion seed company. Research him a little he got his skunk seed stock from sssc and and super skunk from sensi when Neville was there.

Thanks, do they have a website, I not found their collection? What I'm lookink for is a very fast and Very potent version for outdoor, some phenos of the old Sensi Super Skunk was explosive in outdoor bloom, probably because of the AfghanHash in the line. I don't know if some Critical Mass or Critical Skunk phenos can be ready by 15th of september at 48 parallel, may be somebody here know that!!

Last edited:
Hey Bros, I'm always searching a phenotype to remplace this very early and super potent Sensi Super Skunk(before 2005) that I growned in the past outdoor, I always harvested before 12 september here in Québec at 48 parallel and it was very very potent, I include a photo of this pheno. My question is: is it possible to find something close to that in MNS genetics? Thank You!
FdmSzHhB

https://postimg.cc/FdmSzHhB

2017 Sensi superskunk. and a hemp embassy timelapse of white label superskunk.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3IDyaJMK44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS03AqVU6LM
Welcome to the forum mate,

Last edited:
+1 on the Dominion Seed Company

Dominion Skunk, also is a big producer, and you can smell the shit down the block. My buddy has 18 in veg right now under 2 x 1000w Hortilux HPS, and also were started under 1000w.

Even as 3 week old seedlings before sexing 25, they were stinking up the house, and they do smell like skunk, though it wouldn't be considered dead on the road. It reeks for sure. The older they get, they more theyre reeking. Theyre at 5 weeks now.

People who are growing it on Instagram say they have found RKS phenos.

But not only that, it is really good weed regardless of the smell ect. Really potent.

The Dominion Skunk is.. Chem91 VA x Skelly Hashplant x Super Sativa Seed Club Sk#1.

Skelly Hashplant is considered the most sought after PNW Hashplant clone. The genetics came from Nevil.

Someone bought Nevils Hashplant, and found this pheno in 1989.

This also has a sister called Cuddlefish Hashplant..

Dominion has this ( SOLD OUT ) in a killer cross. We will start 2 packs of these in a few months. After we go through the Skunk

They also have a strain called Local Skunk

Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant/Sour Diesel IBL ) x Skelly/SSSC/Sk1

Dominion is also releasing a hybrid in Dec called POLE CAT.

Also if you want original Sk1 crossed with the earliest version of Sk/Sk18.

The Nature Farm Genetics has a Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 crossed with the male Sk18. Its called Red Eye Skunk

And Sk18 is Not Claimed to be RKS, as RKS is considered more likely with a Sk crossed into an Afghani. Or a Columbian/Mexican Sativa crossed with Afghan, though if you go through enough females, an RKS will show up. They say around 2-3 out of 200. But is more likely if bred back into an Afghan... Like the original Sensi Super Skunk. Forget the stuff they have now.

But this stuff will REEK, and these will for sure be many different smells, as the original Sk is Floral, and the Sk18 is more heavy gas, garlic, onions rubber, and generally more acrid ( in a good way )

Other buddy also just started a pack of 90s Original MassSuperSkunk x Sk18 called Corpse Flower.

a fast flowering does not always correspond with an early harvest... you are looking for an early strain.
I would give Shit (Skunk#1 Dom. Afghan x Skunk #1) a chance

Check dhim out on instagram you can get his gear from seedsherenow

Holy mother.
I'd never heard of seedsherenow....so I took a look.

Honestly, the prices are double of just about anywhere else....and for a 5 seed pack instead of the usual 10 (or more) !
I know for a fact a few of those breeders don't sell in 5 packs (motarebel, snowhigh, etc.), sooo, take that with a huge grain of salt.

I'm currently in the market for a bunch of beans and that's why I'm here.
I know for a fact I won't be buying from seedsherenow.

Or a Columbian/Mexican Sativa crossed with Afghan
Didn't catch the nick that said that, kudos bro.
I used to run a Kandahar landrace x michoacan that was skunky as all get out.
I had to run 1 charcoal filter on the intake of the fans and another on the exhaust end, and it still reeked.

Last edited:
I have in hands now, 3 versions of Super Skunk the Victory seeds, Vision seeds and G13 Labs versions. I think that probably 2 of the 3 work with the old Sensi stock, may be with a bit of luck that I can find a very early outdoor pheno in these 3. I have also Afghan Kush and Afghan Kush early version from World Of Seeds, Green Poison Fast, Sweet Afghani Delicious Fast, Crystal Candy Fast of Sweet Seeds all these seeds to try next year. All these varieties have a probable potential(find a keeper) of heavy body hitter and an early harvesting date 15 September or before, the condition after 15 September are often really bad here.
My intentions are to add 2 or 3 others very potent varieties to test but I would like to ear some real expériences...

Hey Georgio22 you might be better served posting under the strains section of this site. The place you have posted should be for, “General questions to Shanti - please don't post any grow questions in this section”. Please consider reposting to the appropriate category. Sure wish we had a moderator 😉

Aloha
M

Nordle is an IBL of SuperSkunk

One clearing auction pack of 50 seeds should do the trick at under $100

I don't know much about the other lines but i'd look at Nordle and Shit

Havent done the Nordle, but have the Shit going, and have grown probably 150-200 females outside, and all of it was sweet floral, and we did find some nice plants. There is variation in terpenes. Some are much higher order than others.
Id say 1 in 30 is superior.

We also used it as male breeding stock for the last 2 years into some stuff weve had for a while. It hybridizes really well with most anything. Selection is key. It likes a lot of light and soil to do right. We start seedlings - flowering with either 1000w Hortilux HPS EYE, or 1000w Gavita.

We mainly hybridized it with Mr Nice SSH, and an old 90s NL5/Haze x Hashplant/Skunk x 80s NL1 x 90s Hawaiian Indica.

We Start/Sex in 32 ounce Deli containers from Uline, Promix BX, repot to 15-20 gallon for flowering. If they get to rootbound in the 32oz, will transplant into 2 gallon containers.
And if doing selection will use 7 gallon grow bags for flowering.

We also found it MUCH EARLIER OUTSIDE than the stated time. Has to have strong sun, or it will yield really low, and be thin.

In north east ky, was done by Sept 10. Some of it Sept 2nd. The earlier was sweeter.

Thank You sbd420 and 59lespaul for sharing it's appreciated, I will complete my next year try list with 3X 18 packs of Shit with confidence to find some good keepers. This year after 15 years of retirement I tried Bog Bubble, Bogglegum, Midnight Mass, Money Bush, Early Caramelo, Early Marmalate, Early Sugar Black Rose, Critical Sensi Star and I only kept 1 pheno of Early Caramelo and 1 Midnight Mass.
I harvested the Caramelo the 6 September due to begining of mold but it was 90% ready and the Midnight Mass the 30 September almost done him too, all the others did not do the job simply too late.
Caramelo is more sativa a nice day smoke and the Midnight Mass is a solid body hitter but less than my old Super Skunk, in 2000 year my best keepers was Super Skunk for outdoor and El Nino + Cindy99 indoor.

Super Skunk (SS) was an F1 of Afghan T x Skunk 1.
That cross is not sold in the MNS menu anymore.

Shanti's Nordle is a hybrid that includes Afg T, Afg S, Ort 15, skunk1 and possibly other things. We have no idea.
It is a potent hashy indica that might have similarities to Super Skunk.
Another line that might look good to you would be Shanti's NL5 x Afghan or his NL5 x skunk.

Other companies claim to sell SS these days, and I have no doubt that they have skunky indicas in their pedigrees, but the original SS was something special, and substituting other plants for the Afghan T is just not the same.

If SS is the only thing that will do for you, your best bet may be in finding a US breeder who claims to be using an old cut of it in crosses.

The "Mass Super Skunk" (MSS) referred to as part of the pedigree in ECSD was actually a tightly held pheno of SS traded by Duke Diamond (skunk VA) to his chem connection back in the 90s.
I have seen US breeders selling hybrids claiming MSS as a parent. Might be something to look for.

Good luck.

The Nature Farm Genetics released a cross of the MSS x Sk18 he called Corpse Flower in Sept, but it sold out in a few hours.

Sour diesel happened when AJ’s chemdog hermied and hit the VA Super skunk cut DD got his super skunk from 90’s sensi seed stock but says there skunk is not the same

Nice looking plant, did you lose the pheno? Would be hard pressed to duplicate that old superskunk.

CM will finish by late Sept outside, some really big producers and good stone, I would say as good as SS for commercial yield and uniformity, early finisher. Back in 90s I cash cropped it and people always were looking for more.

I have grown a pheno of shit for years, if you look through a few pack you will find some old school herb similar, but not as stinky, as SS.

Nordle and NHS will produce similar phenos as above.

I am a big fan of Nevilles skunk but it wont finish in the timeframe you seek. Same with skunk/haze.

Those other seed banks look interesting but if you are patient at auction you will be hard pressed to beat MNS value. 80-100 bucks for a 10 rack of seeds is just too greedy for me man!

I was going to say Critical Mass as well.

Agree with everything said above.

Everyone likes Critical Mass.

Medicine Man has heavy body effects but it will not harvest in September

Back