Piff

BuzzardsBay

I’m reading through so many great threads. I’m going to message so many of you that I have learned from soon as I get a chance. My plants are huge it’s hot and dry and things feel out of control at this point.
I started out ph-ing water and carefully pruning. Now I’m hosing things down and pruning with large shears.
I spent all winter making a literal couple tons on organic compost. Looks like that worked.

Anyway, I want to know if it is possible to get some Washington heights “Piff” seeds?
What do we know about this story?

The problem with the Piff hunt is that the NY haze you and I are both looking for was a particular pheno of a haze strain. Some say it could have been a NL5x haze pheno. I have heard some same uptown brow bx by top dawg has these phenos.

I just put a little "band-aid haze #7" into my flowering tent. Apparently, it is sometimes marketed as Piff, or the batch it came from is sold as Piff...or something. LOL

It IS supposed to be one of the better recent "hazes" out there. I Basically duffed the angel's breath x lumbo plants Marcus, though my longer flowering one "made it to the end" it's NOT pretty. 21 weeks and coming to the end. I started another clone of the faster flowering in a hempy and it is fairing better so far, but it's the last half of flowering where the shit generally hits the fan with these types. I switched from the Jack's 3-2-1 to using Jack's with Cal-mag. Cal-mag at ~ 200 ppm and the jack's at ~300. so ~500 ppm with reduced N.

Back