Nordle/ Devil

smokeymcpot

Hey everyone i'm new to this forum and growing in general, I'm an authorized patient in wa state. Just wanted to post some pics and get answers to some questions i have.
I popped 8 each of the mns Devil and Nordle. I had a little mix up with the seeds i didn't label the two seed jars which had half in each (I got them from a friend) so at this point now I am at week 1 of flower after sexing I have three labeled nordle and 6 labeled devil. I grew them out for 48 days before the flip, one week in they are about up to my hip with the 5 gal soft pots i put them in a little over a week ago.
So I had my dad come by and he has done this in the past he says I am gonna need to give at least one or two away bc they will crowd each other I have a 4wx4Lx6H with 1000w hps cooltube, (I used a 4ft 8tube t5 light for my veg) Im using Botanicare triflex, a cal mag suplement in a peet coco perlite mix.
Oh and I also have a blue dream and a sativa pheno Blueberry in there in three gallon pots, (I just had to have some sativa) so altogether I have 11 in there!
My questions are, How tall do u think they will get when finished, having not been topped? How much wider will they get? How many can I actually expect to be able to keep in there? Also I will try to post some pics soon I kept pretty good records from seed. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome especially if u have experience with either of these.

Devil/Nordle

Here they are, I have had no real problems except some small rust type spots on some of the bottom leaves not sure what it is.

Attachments

• IMAG0661.jpg
    IMAG0661.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAG0671.jpg
    IMAG0671.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMAG0679.jpg
    IMAG0679.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0686.jpg
    IMAG0686.jpg
    794 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0688.jpg
    IMAG0688.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMAG0691.jpg
    IMAG0691.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMAG0692.jpg
    IMAG0692.jpg
    759.4 KB · Views: 25
for indicas, size will generally double upwards and outwards...reaching a maximum of 4 to 6 feet tall or so...

is image 3 the flowering room?

depending on how you grow you could have anywhere between 1 to maybe 15 or more plants in there.

with plants the size of yours now...i would say 4 to 5 in there would be pretty comfy.

my 2 cents

Here is the most recent pic 7 days of flowering sry the other pics were all vegging, up till a couple weeks ago before I got rid of the 5 males I found.

Attachments

• IMAG0701.jpg
    IMAG0701.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 60
it looks like you already stripped the parts below that are not getting much light.

those look really happy!

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, and yeah I just recently clipped the very lowest branches on some of them if they were looking kinda wimpy compared to the other branches.
Yeah these strains seem to always be happy, I am really enjoying my first run, I just cant wait to see some buds growing!:D
I am planning on giving one of them away to my buddy to give them a tad more room.

Here are some pics from day 16 I have never done this before but it seems like they are not really making much bud, I saw a guys pics on here from day 28 nordle and they some pretty large flowers already. I wonder if its because i did transition feeding instead of cutting out the nitrogen right away? Oh btw the close up of the one that looks different is a sativa pheno BB I got. It seems like the pistols are multiplying rapidly on all of them i guess...I think I just expected that insane veg growth to suddenly become insane bud growth. Oh Btw could my temp have anything to do with it? It only gets to about 70 deg at canopy level and 65 root level in the day and lowest it has dropped at night is to 55, could this slow bud growth? One more thing if anyone has tried it will getting some uva-uvb lights help with resin production? Im thinking bout getting some...

Attachments

• IMAG0720.jpg
    IMAG0720.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0722 (1).jpg
    IMAG0722 (1).jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0723 (1).jpg
    IMAG0723 (1).jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 7
I know i'm going kinda picture crazy on here but i'm pretty happy with my first time. As u can probably tell I cut some of my mid to upper fan leaves, I did it because they were hanging over all my lower tops...that is till i cut them..it was wierd the next day after I cut them all the branches I was trying to get light to sprang up and the tips all added like an extra node it seems like almost over night. Not sure if it was because it dispersed hormones and more light or if it was about to do that anyways, but it kinda got me believing more on the side of getting more light to my bud sites is more important than a few fan leaves. Thats the only trimming i've done except on some of the plants I took off a lower branch or two, around three weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMAG0714.jpg
    IMAG0714.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0717.jpg
    IMAG0717.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0718.jpg
    IMAG0718.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0710.jpg
    IMAG0710.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 38
So it's been a little over a month of curing now, and I gotta say I am very pleased with my first run from Mr.Nice. All but maybe 2 devils out of 3 nordles and 6 devils I ran were awesome. I found a very sativa pheno devil that purpled up a lot I also had a mh light in the room the last two weeks and I definately think it helped with color and resin production, people have been telling me it looks like I spray crystalized something on my weed it glisens so much! I am a medical patient in washington so I have access to plenty of good weed at dispensaries, this stuff would be considered top shelf, epspecially if I would have listened to others about having to many large plants in the same room. With ten plants in a 4x4 room I got 10oz roughly, it was a bit too fluffy and stemmy i might just be being critical, for my first run i'm happy, I know it was my own fault also might be low co2 down in my basement. The one devil I gave to my buddy had only 3 others in the same space 4x4 and it yielded massively im guessing anywhere from 4-6oz not leafy at all so it was my fault.

congrats on your 1st successful run and welcome to the MNS family...keep up the great work and you'll get better every grow learning a few tricks here and there...i still "experiment" and learn new things every cycle, great pics and sounds like you got some good meds on your hands, if you got clones you should pass em in your med community!

Wall Of Green

congrats on your 1st successful run and welcome to the MNS family...keep up the great work and you'll get better every grow learning a few tricks here and there...i still "experiment" and learn new things every cycle, great pics and sounds like you got some good meds on your hands, if you got clones you should pass em in your med community!

I've Recently Joined A New Local Cannabis Club. We've Also Got The Support From The Welsh Secretary Of Health From Plaid Cymru Party . Us Welsh People With The Help Of Welsh M.P Created The National Health Service So Nobody Had To Pay For Medical Treatment:) . To This Day Healthcare Is Still Free, As Is Dental Treatment :).
Hospitals Here Do Not Charge For Parking And Prescriptions Are Also Free ( England Have To Pay For Their Prescriptions And Parking !?.)
Don't Know How I Went Off Topic As I Was Only Going To Suggest Using Your Wall Space To Either Put Up Shelves And Grow Around The Perimeter Of Your Growroom;). Easier Would Be Altered Book Cases; Put Bookcase On Its Back And Include Drainholes On Every Shelf. Fill Bookcase With A Good Soil And Then Cover The Front Of The Bookcase With Heavy Duty White-Black-White Pastic And Staple Securely In Place. " The Growall " Is Ready To Lift Wall ( Wait To Water Before Attempting To Lift Up Bookcase/Growall ).
Make Small Holes For Your Clones And Insert Plants. Use A Dripper System To Feed All The Plants. Run Off Would Be Captured In Resevoir. Using Vertical Lamps And Reflectors Will Ensure Plants Get Enough Light
This System Costs A Tiny Fraction Of What A Coliseum Or Gro Pod Would Cost Too;)
Would'nt Chose Big Plants For This System, Short, Squat Ortegas Would Be Perfect, I.M.O
Got A Image Or Two On Light ( Vertical) Placement
Good Luck,
J.K.P

Attachments

• NHS_Vertizontal_And_StringBent-_Aug10.jpg
    NHS_Vertizontal_And_StringBent-_Aug10.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Pi- Wallfull Of Wilmas- A Slice Of Pi Rack.jpg
    Pi- Wallfull Of Wilmas- A Slice Of Pi Rack.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Bloom Tower L.E.D.png
    Bloom Tower L.E.D.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Light Placement With Wilmawall- V-SOG.jpg
    Light Placement With Wilmawall- V-SOG.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Inside Agrowtent- Amazing.jpg
    Inside Agrowtent- Amazing.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 34
  • SideMinder- Pi- Rack Vertical.jpg
    SideMinder- Pi- Rack Vertical.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Wilma Pots- Vertizontal.jpg
    Wilma Pots- Vertizontal.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Larry Smurf- Oct 29th- Cold Influences Colour-2010.jpg
    Larry Smurf- Oct 29th- Cold Influences Colour-2010.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Ortega Fattening Up- Aug2011.jpg
    Ortega Fattening Up- Aug2011.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 59
  • AliBaba-StayingDry.jpg
    AliBaba-StayingDry.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 44
@Joe king park,Hey brother, this threads old now, but if your into that type of set up check out the bonsai wheels, best decision I ever made as a grower. I was able to tune it to 4-6 Lbs easy every 55 days including veg! I think its possible to yield more then that if you get it dialed in..but they are pricey! thought id share!

Last edited:
Back