No auctions

Growstone

Been no auctions for couple weeks, except one packet of nl5 Afghan... Anyone know anything? On the buy now's not all strains are listed.. been wanting to get more critical skunk but I haven't seen it offered since they change the site layout... Wouldn't mind some holy grail also...

No delivery

Judging by my current missing package, that the tracking says was delivered! Big brother is intercepting beans! I do not recommend placing orders at the moment!:confused:

Last edited:
I wouldn't put to much faith into the tracking, they more than likely will be delivered this week..

Exactly what I was saying in his post, I've had hundreds of packages sent to me from the USA with USPS and that exact problem has happend multiple times, not all the scans are real scans, USPS tries to predict your packages movements and if his package was intercepted it should say Held or something similar.

There was heaps of auctions going up couple weeks ago, I should of bid on stuff I wanted when it was there.

Maybe there sorting there inventory or something ?

Yeah there will be some up soon, I was just trying to slyly let them know I'm antsy to get few straws, critical skunk being one.. I got the masterkush skunk couple weeks ago..

They could be having a little vacation. Hopefully that's all, I was just thinking about finally trying the Neville's Haze.

I've been waiting since 6 months ago for my paid order. Still no seeds or refund. Hopefully J is getting a smack up the head, dude's been slacking hard.

I've been waiting since 6 months ago for my paid order. Still no seeds or refund. Hopefully J is getting a smack up the head, dude's been slacking hard.

Seriously? Are you sure customs didn't nab it? Or did they straight up not send it?

I've never really had a problem but I haven't bought from the auctions in a few years, recently just dropped my last pack of MNS seeds, U2 I had 7/13 written on it, lol, 6 fucking years old! So far 2 have just popped hopefully I still get good germination rates. Think I might do a journal if they germinate good.

This one time I did have to wait like 2 months though, they just took that much time off right around Christmas. Either way I'm sure you'll get your seeds.

As I said earlier I ordered 3 packs of seeds about 5 weeks ago now, they shipped a couple days after my payment cleared and arrived 3 weeks later.

J even emailed me to say shipping to my country is at high risk of being intercepted and do I want a refund or take the risk and he even swapped my nevilles skunk to nevilles haze because they had ran out, which suited me because nevilles haze was what I wanted anyway but no auctions for it at the time.

The stealth packaging used left a lot to be desired but it worked, no signs of tampering or anything and they didn't charge me extra for stealth like most seed banks would.

Great experience so far, only test left is to get growing !

Seriously? Are you sure customs didn't nab it? Or did they straight up not send it?

I've never really had a problem but I haven't bought from the auctions in a few years, recently just dropped my last pack of MNS seeds, U2 I had 7/13 written on it, lol, 6 fucking years old! So far 2 have just popped hopefully I still get good germination rates. Think I might do a journal if they germinate good.

This one time I did have to wait like 2 months though, they just took that much time off right around Christmas. Either way I'm sure you'll get your seeds.

Straight up didn't send it.

Shanti is helping me out with the issue now as J couldn't find the transfer in any of there accounts which is odd.

As long as I get my seeds or a refund I'm happy to keep purchasing seeds from MNS. I already have a shit load of their genetics but you just can't beat the auction prices and the insanely good genetics.

To clarify this is my one and only order that has taken this long. I'm not bashing MNS in anyway. Hoping what ever is going on up north isn't too crazy and things get back to normal soon :)

@growstone

It is what it is. Hopefully Shanti is able to work the issue out and I can get my seeds :) Great selection too. NH mango, G13 x haze and Critical widow.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

If you look back through all the topics like this around here you will quickly see that J/Simone/Shanti always make it right.
Personally, I’ve spent around 600$ at the auction and never had an issue.

Just relax man.

It's scary to think how much I'd spend on seeds if I lived somewhere legal ..... The auctions are dangerous, how can you resist picking up a pack at min bid :D

No seeds arrive

Well I have been told by help desk that I am shit out of luck. Says they were sent april 13 and arrived may 22. No sticker, no package and of course no signature on my part. I am so pissed off I can hardly speak. Do not recommend auctions. The service now officially sucks. :( I have spent couple grand on auctions in past.

Last edited:
Back