NL5 Haze day 6

THRASHER

9plyyaju71vjdeayjsoj.jpg

This is 4 NL5 Hazes and a Nevilles Haze x Mango in a big pot, probably 30L.
The first night of 10/14 was the 23rd, making today day 6. I am using such long nights because I probably only have 12 weeks total to finish them:eek:
I had excellent luck with the NL5 Haze, 5/5 sprouted 4/5 female, but awful luck with the Nevmango and Afghan Haze.
The nevmango seeds are tiny and rock hard, all germed but 3/5 instantly died because they cut their own heads off on the seeds, just like Habanero chillis do.
The Nevmango looks like it's probably male but I'm giving it 1 or 2 more nights to make sure, I also had an Afghan haze in there but it was male too :(

I am using sunlight from a south facing window in my roof at 51 degrees north and the soil is homemade organic.
The tallest plant was 10" on day 0 and now is 23", which makes NL5 Haze the fastest growing plant I've ever grown.:)
Anyway, I don't want to bore you even more with text, I'll update when there are buds on the plants;) Here's a Hazeman seeds Mikado bud, it stinks of very sweet strawberry.
5v766a0m103had28jpu0.jpg

Good luck with your grow. Got a chair pulled up here and look forward to your progress.

M

day 35

The nevmango was male and was removed and the remaining plants are growing buds.
fk1w6t9a93ogfaavijxn.jpg

all the plants in the sun
hnhfcpzqs7jh5b09oxu0.jpg

plant 0, the exact smell changes every day but it always has some of that lemon/lime smell.
sometimes more like lemon/lime cleaning fluid and sometimes more like lemon/lime sweets.
plant 0 seems to put on bud more quickly than the others and looks like it will yield most.
e75div2vdugbmvicpeoh.jpg

Plant 1, it has a lemon lime smell too. most days 1 smells better but 0 is winning today.
xmi55ulxdvfpk7j0ogtd.jpg

plant 3, this one has a very strange garlic/spicy odour.
4hho2e985lb1sudqz7vt.jpg

plant 4, impossible to get a non blurry picture but it doesn't matter too much because this plant has a very average smell and small buds. it could possibly be the quickest.

The lemon/lime smell is the main reason that haze hybrids are the best weed, so I prefer 0 and 1 so far.
the only food I've used so far is worm castings and molasses but i'll give them liquid seaweed and molasses today.
I'm very glad I didn't try and use a light as the weather has been very hot lately and the plants are almost too hot without a light even though they're sativas.

hi trasher ,
you can find some big yielder in this line,mine have a mango/tropical chew
;)

I agree, the bud on number 0 is pretty fat already. :)
you have to click on the links to see the pictures in decent resolution :confused:
qgqa72qtvwyhjrog9os3.jpg

plant 0
Dumpt - Image Host
lyko0w13y91xhadz5y5x.jpg

plant 0
Dumpt - Image Host
10xiu2ncvay7yb8dvhj5.jpg

plant 1
Dumpt - Image Host
2eeh12xypqettlxskuao.jpg

plant 1
Dumpt - Image Host
56m8wbikny80nk2tx967.jpg

plant 4
Dumpt - Image Host

I'm surprised that these sativas are developing so quickly, it was day 38 today and the last picture is 3 days old. maybe the short days are helping.

I had to chop plant 4 on day 56 and the main buds from plants 0 and 1 a day later, because of mould. don't use an unventilated tent for your dark area, lol, I never really thought about it because the attic works fine. I have been vapourising the weed since a few days after chopping, wet weed works reasonably well in a vapouriser and doesn't taste disgusting. plant 1 was furthest from ready but it still has a lot of flavour and a very strong head high. plants 0 and 4 were not that far off being ready, they only shouldv'e gone about 10 more days, they also have very strong effects, more relaxing than no 1 but still mostly a head high. all the plants I've sampled are much stronger than dealer shite even though none of it was ready. I chopped plant 3 today on day 76, I am looking forward to smoking a plant that was actually ready.

Back