New Moderator joins MNS April 20th 2014....

Status
Not open for further replies.

admini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All

Just wanted to wish fxginbcn a big welcome on the moderation panel of MNS forum and website. He has become a friend and fellow CBDer over the past few years and with his knowledge in all fields along with his balanced view of the intricacies of this industry we wish him good luck and good moderation. We hope all other members will respect MNS decision and make the life and work of all moderators here at MNS, respectful and fair. We prefer to spend time presenting new research and information and education for those who follow our ways than moderator, as you all know. So let us work well together and flourish this auspicious year of 2014...all the best Shantibaba

how did those guys arguing in the fem seeds thread know about this last week ?

- am i being slow (?).

good luck anyway !,

what's happend to jessE - he was helping me try not suck so bad at growing although that was a bit ago now ?, is he still around (?)

thanks for getting rid of maga's SPAM !

Last edited:
well well, congrats :cool:

here is to hoping the site will see some proper moderation, i suspect it will

i guess time will tell

congrats once again

Congratulations mate. :)

From his posts he seems like he is well suited to the role and will contribute much to the MNS forum.

Thank you Shanti for the warm introduction, and to all those who´ve chimed in here or via PM to welcome me!

I will try my best to represent MNS with honor, and to help push the cannabis movement forward. Shanti and I envision a path toward´s global acceptance of cannabis, laid out by the well intentioned thoughts and actions of medical cannabis users and activists like many of us here. We see a future where society recognizes the value of our sacred plant, and understand that this future can only be achieved by a momentum that we see building with every person healed and every soul amazed. Thru medical cannabis, and the lead the CBD Crew is taking in bringing cbd rich plants to the end user, we hope to see a shift in the form the special cannabis plant is viewed throughout the world; from just a weed to some, to a highly dangerous substance to others...... the world is ready for a shock, CANNABIS is the Healing of the Nation, as bobby marley said, and we believe its time for society to wholly recognize this!

I appreciate the trust placed by Shanti and members here and will not let you all down.
I look forward to expanding the medical side of the forum, and trust this is a direction most members would enjoy following. As for moderating, well, I will begin under the assumption that we are all adults here, and all deserve to be here. I hope to not expect much work in the babysitting department. Not why i took the job.

So, again, thanks to all for the love, and see ya around the boards....

AND

Bless up yourselves! All of you!

Congrats FX, I only get to the forums occasionally but thye always are respectful an if not youse'll sort it-good kind of people. have a ball and maybe get it started with ze medi-haze lol I wanna get me mitts on some one day!

blessings and contentment. v :sun: :)

Bless up yourself, sir :eek: I always enjoy your contributions and look forward to seeing you around as a mod.

Atb

Hi All

Just wanted to wish fxginbcn a big welcome on the moderation panel of MNS forum and website...
Seems like JessE's got a new apprentice "blessing him up" lol. Not quite sure he needs one though. I mean, why fix something which isn't broken? JessE's always done a fine job on his own imho.

Interesting development though. Hope it works out well and that the new recruit changes his attitude towards me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back