Love Niña 2020

Junglejim1212

Back story of the pheno:

Did a 12/12 in 1 gals looking for a nice La Niña. Found a good one and left in reveg tent. Life happened and didn’t tend to my garden for 3 months! ( only had a few plants revegging after last crop) after 3 months of not opening the tent or watering. It survived( LED light was on) the plant had extremely dry soil as you could imagine but had green growth that wasn’t dead. I gave it water, trimmed off the dead growth and boom it came back to life. I then cloned it and flowered the mother just to give her a peaceful ending. That’s some tough genetics right there

Byorn

ssst don`t tell :D Its is for sure underated :love: they are true strong genetics i have given them enough trouble over time and the tend to concur almost everything, warm, cold, moist, dry, they can handle it all. Flower with 24 degree celcius no problemo at all :D hehe but you know allready 😁

i can see yours are grown hps if i compare them to mine, yours tend to be ahead a week and will finish up a week earlier. I have them under COB leds and the spectrum is missing a little red and does take abit longer to finish them up. Luckily i have just build a new led setup and it has more red in it :)

Junglejim1212

ssst don`t tell :D Its is for sure underated :love: they are true strong genetics i have given them enough trouble over time and the tend to concur almost everything, warm, cold, moist, dry, they can handle it all. Flower with 24 degree celcius no problemo at all :D hehe but you know allready 😁

i can see yours are grown hps if i compare them to mine, yours tend to be ahead a week and will finish up a week earlier. I have them under COB leds and the spectrum is missing a little red and does take abit longer to finish them up. Luckily i have just build a new led setup and it has more red in it :)
How many watts are you using for flower?

Byorn

Beautifull plants and tops JJ, you are also supporting the buds i see 😁 regarding the led wattage i use about 330w M2.

can you try to describe the scents she is giving off?

Junglejim1212

Absolutely true statement. Vigorous plants, lemony goodness and an excellent exhibition braddah. Thanks for posting up Jim!

🤙
Mu
Definitely some lemon scents, also very vigorous!!!!

Beautifull plants and tops JJ, you are also supporting the buds i see 😁 regarding the led wattage i use about 330w M2.

can you try to describe the scents she is giving off?
Thanks Byron,

The scents are as if fruit punch got into a fight with lemonade and then a cat sprayed them both. Definitely reminds me of a widow pheno but never found fruity expression with widow which makes this unique. Gonna try my hardest to keep this pheno around for awhile.