Live Q&A with Shanti

@sara_blakey @shantibaba
Would you consider also using a platform that respect user freedom and privacy like PeerTube?

Peertube is a platform that is free software, free as in freedom of speech not as in free beer. The latest version is streaming enabled. It is decentralized, so it is better for freedom of speech and privacy.

If you use just free software you can download from youtube, but you can not participate at an online youtube streaming if you care about your privacy.

If you would like to read the philosophy page of the free software movement, just search for "GNU philosophy".

Here I feel at home and with the same good vibes that I have in the free software community.

If you need any info on free software, or decentralized social networks like mastodon, just ask me also in pm.

Cannabis has been my first search in the internet back in the day, followed by wtf is free as in freedom of speech software, I love both worlds.

I hope that more unique content will be posted on peertube network too. Since it is free software it does not have planned obsolescence so it is also the ecological choice in programming.

We are surrounded by software better be ethic and free. I did not used the term opensource, because opensource miss the point of free software just search for this, if interested in the argument:
"opensource miss the point"

The founder of the free software movement is still alive, and he participates in activity with volunteers, like it is here, where our hero Shanti talks with us :D

I just love and admire people that remain themselves no matter how famous or important they are.

Thanks Shanti, thanks Sara.

Hi there #NightMare# and Hootigh, I just wanted to add a few things to what you both were saying.
Any good breeder (not as many as you may think are around today) would be honoured to inspire other people with their passion. You are able to see the parent plants on most of the early videos on youtube, i.e.
I think it's worth knowing we used to give tours of our mother rooms, but after some really bad experiences, it seemed that stopping them would be the only viable option to make sure Mr. Nice Seedbank wouldn't be jeopardized or sabotaged. Since then we've kept our tools private.

P.S.
If you ask most other seed companies to see their mother plants, they would say that they have them but want to keep them private - just as we do - so we understand your skepticism that underlines this industry, but at the moment the only proof is in the seed.
I am working hard to make sure there is as much transparency between suppliers and customers, but this whole industry started underground and there are some things that need time before some of the cannaisseur can make the full transition into the new era of Cannabis.

P.P.S
Showing mothers in the growing phase would be very difficult to identify anyway as the result is primarily in the flower.

Hope you dudes or dudettes have a good day:)
I'm definitely not too interested in the mother's, but it would be awesome if he showed off his males and went over all the traits he picked them for.

Females anyone can choose, that's why we have so many feminized breeders. Buy 2 cuts of Gorilla Glue spray some chemicals on one and boom!! You're a world class fem breeder $10-20 per seed no problem. Lol

Back