how do a good extraction ?

quinxstar

'21, '23 COE Winner
i have a good curing of new skunk and other strains
i put then in my freez in a box after i pass them in my polinator the extraction is ridiculous
a litle stick and the curing smell good again and they are a lot of critals stay on the leaf

what can i do for optimize the result

my polinator is a 150 micron

yes i want make H
and that not work

it's a new polinator and i no understand why the cristal not falling

Toss a couple small coins in that Will help aggitate the leaf in you’re tumbler. I would recommend watching a few videos on YouTube checkout bubbleman and Matt the great Gardner their hash skills are second to none

Toss a couple small coins in that Will help aggitate the leaf in you’re tumbler. I would recommend watching a few videos on YouTube checkout bubbleman and Matt the great Gardner their hash skills are second to none

nice idea the coins, i will try

and i will look the video

you are genius

the tip of coins work very well amazing :D

Quinxstar have you ever tried using dry ice in the tumbler? A couple seconds is all it takes to collect most of the good stuff, from what I have seen.

Hash on the weekend, nothing better. :cool:

@jake dry ice hash definitely produces a lot very quickly. Only prob is you get more contaminate in with it. That and if you by cheap bubble bags like me lol than the dry ice will cause the material to get brittle and crack. Bubbleman has a great tutorial on cleaning your hash basically freezing your hash than micro planing it then carding it over your screens. After you separated your different grades you recard over the screens again but use static electricity to espérate the trick heads from the stalks and voila you have a very clean bubble.

You speak the truth TripleP, I've found that after a few seconds the product is golden.
Few more seconds? It's green!

Dependent on screen size of course.

It's not the best but is my favorite method. I love making tincture from sift hash or dry ice hash after. It comes out very nice and is great for true medicinal use, easily controlled dosage with similar results between batches.

Getting off topic a bit, sorry.

It's not clear to me what you are asking.

It sounds like you either want to make hash or budder.

Researchers found the helpful side of Cannabis. Cannabis is known for Alternative Medicine. Cannabis now has a good word for your health. Cannabis oil is produced by a cannabis plant using a solvent. After the resin is dissolved in the solvent. CBD Oil is a type of oil that contains CBD. CBD Oil is from cannabis flower, However, Cannabis is now able to relieve pains or lessen seizure attacks. I have read a lot of articles suggesting that cannabis effect blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/grow/seeds/how-to-germinate-your-cannabis-seeds-for-newbies-outdoor-growing-part-i/

i have remplace the coins by icebubes in plastic that work very well

Back