Holy Smoke, Holy Grail, and Widow Grail

Marcus_in_the_Darkus

MNS Instagram announcement today spoke of three new MNS strains. So here's a placeholder for endless speculation until Shanti decides to spill the beans. I'll keep my theories to myself for now.

Yes, I would like to know what cannabigerol is good at, what it is gonna get used to.. ;)

But of course, three new main strains.. hmm

I would like to know what „Holy smoke“ represents... I think Grail is Haze from earlier research on Grail Widow

So, So curious I am for sure :)

I'm really interested to find out the lineage of these new lines!
When Scott throws "Grail" in the name...something tells me its going to be real special!
I've tried asking around various Mr nice seed pages but no go.
Which is totally understandable at this time.
Looking forward to finding out!
Whatever genetics are involved...there gonna be good!

Hey Shanti, if MNS has announced three new strain releases, it wouldn't be unreasonable to ask what the releases are, would it?

Sensient been asking around, can't find out the deal
Can you word us up, please?

Hi All

Taken a bit of time due to the other workloads consuming me so my apologies for that but I do hope the new offerings will satisfy some old timers and new comers to Haze world.
Holy Grail came about from Nevil Haze bred to Haze AC , then we selected an excellent female NHxAC and bred it to Haze C male...so doubled up on the C...and after testing those beans over 2 long crops indoors it seems quite a special combination. Fore sure it is not for everyone, but those who love the challenge and pot of gold at the end of a rainbow may well find this exciting work. Little tip on this strain from my limited crops...go directly into 12 / 12 from beginning of germination...if you go limited space indoors.

CBD Gandhi-new CBD fem strain coming in at 8 to 13% CBD >0.2%THC...so feminized hemp strain suitable for hemp farmers saving all cloning work and setups....“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”M.Gandhi

will share the others soon as i see them flowering again next week.....hope those teasers are of interest to a few of you waiting patiently on me to finish.

All the best Sb

That creaking sound you all might hear is me forcing my wallet open!!
I’m in for the Holy Grail, sounds like some serious fun.

Holy Grail came about from Nevil Haze bred to Haze AC , then we selected an excellent female NHxAC and bred it to Haze C male...so doubled up on the C...and after testing those beans over 2 long crops indoors it seems quite a special combination. Fore sure it is not for everyone, but those who love the challenge and pot of gold at the end of a rainbow may well find this exciting work. Little tip on this strain from my limited crops...go directly into 12 / 12 from beginning of germination...if you go limited space indoors.

Wow, sign me up! That's 81.25% haze by my calculations.

Hi All

Taken a bit of time due to the other workloads consuming me so my apologies for that but I do hope the new offerings will satisfy some old timers and new comers to Haze world.

CBD Gandhi-new CBD fem strain coming in at 8 to 13% CBD >0.2%THC...so feminized hemp strain suitable for hemp farmers saving all cloning work and setups....“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”M.Gandhi

will share the others soon as i see them flowering again next week.....hope those teasers are of interest to a few of you waiting patiently on me to finish.

All the best Sb

Sounds like there's gonna be some gems in those for sure, hot dayum!

Stoked!!

Hi All

you lot make me laugh out loud nowadays...even when i am alone at the computer....well done.

As i said it is not for everyone but it has some pearl potential for that old time flavors, almost tribal!

Forgot to photograph the last flowerings as i was simply in wrong country at harvest but will find and write it all up after these crops and seed crops...but seed will be ready to roll by May. Did not make a huge amount but think we can feed our community...might put a few to Auction manager so keep an eye on it....all the best Sb

I think I found my reason to grow at home again, for me, as opposed to at work for the public.

Come on, May - get here already

Oh my god...
I ordered 11 packs of seeds in last few months.. Why do I still want more 8D

I will be looking on auctions regularly, my ship just docked for loading :)

Attachments

• PirateBaypadded-1-696x392.jpg
    PirateBaypadded-1-696x392.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Aloha braddahs!

Gettin my tribal on!

AA-Wollunga-Totem.jpg
Full on tribal

The boyz Down Under discussing the difference in morphology between monocot and dicot plants.

Shaka
Mu

Back