Holy Smoke, Holy Grail, and Widow Grail

You want to see some yellow sticks LMFAO.. for sure mate, take some pics as they grow..
Enter holy Grail into auction search ;)

I'm excited about this too. I was going to run some of my Angel's breath F2 x 78 CG seeds for my autumnal grow, but Holy Grail has been moved to the front of the line. Hopefully, I can get some in time to get these plants running in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Even I, "chief Dark Cloud", am excited about the Grail!

Enjoy it y'all. I might succumb to the temptation, but at my current rate of popping new genetics I have about 300 years worth. LOL

Hi,

New strains description have been added on the main site.
Look like there's a little mistake on the preferred medium section.... It says " all mediums but intended for outdoor, directly into the earth.".... Looks like a wrong copy/paste of Gandhi.....

Will give them a try when i had a few more 50% and more haze strains under my belt....

Ohhh damn i wish i could order the HOLY SMOKE right away. But thats life shit happens(broken car) so i`ll have to wait a bit longer.

I`m glad to see they are placed on the menu, so good hopes for me getting the HS later on.

Mmmm... Holy Grail...Is it weird to feel like I just completed my life long seed collection that I thought would never end? Lol I feel like a kid again

Hi,

New strains description have been added on the main site.
Look like there's a little mistake on the preferred medium section.... It says " all mediums but intended for outdoor, directly into the earth.".... Looks like a wrong copy/paste of Gandhi.....

Will give them a try when i had a few more 50% and more haze strains under my belt....
You must not have been around in the 70s when we all were growing pure sativa's outdoors.
There's a massive difference in a indoor 6 footer and a outdoor 15 footer.
Done both, just the thickness and density to a outdoor sat would make your head spin.
Somewhere I have old film photos of an outdoor lumbo gold that I tied over the main stalk in a rainbow shape and it was still 12 foot tall and yielded over 1.5 kilos of colas the size of your entire leg.
THAT is why we do pure sats and why they are so needed in this day and age.

I grabbed Holy grail , Holy smoke , Widow grail and widow AC .
I personally think the holy grail would be Haze a b & c . Can we just have those in clone form preferably?
I will be doing a grow over at Overgrow peace

Last edited:
Think I'll be grabbing a couple packs of the Holy grail....sounds like something real special!
S

Aloha brothers and sisters!

With all you fellow growers quickly depleting the stocks of these new Shanti offerings, it is hoped that some of you will post up and share your experience with the rest of us. I am excited to see what these new seeds will bring to the table and what your impressions will be. Hoping you find your Grail! :D

Shaka
Mu

You must not have been around in the 70s when we all were growing pure sativa's outdoors.

Hi,

I'm not that old....things were differents at theses times... No hid lamps where availables....seeds where mostly bag seeds so free or almost free... No helicopters.
All cannabis plant can be started directly in soil not only sativas....it's even the best way to get a deep strong rooting.... Cannabis taproot is designed to anchor straight into the soil.
It's an experiment I would like to do if I had the opportunity to grow outdoor.

I wasn't saying it couldn't be done....but I maintain it's a copy/paste error...otherwise all sativa's X would had the same best medium description.

Last edited:
Hi All

Just to advise here that there is no mistake on intended medium...all seeds are and can be grown outdoors without issues....however whether they all can be concluded before the climate becomes unfavorable is another issue potentially...so many finish in greenhouses with light deprivation and heating...and smaller populations do these indoors with lights....but the 12 to 16 weeks flowering can be challenging for many.
My best advice for most these new offerings is to make sure that the night time is solid dark and uninterrupted...diffused light rather than direct light when growing is a preference of most of these Hazes.
For the rest...it may not be for all people these varietals but it will be a growing experience and when done correctly it will be an amazing event...all the best Sb

Very much looking forward to growing these Holy Grail seeds out, Shanti. I plan to start them outdoors, take cuts, root the clones under 12/12, and put the rooted clones directly into flower. Hopefully they get a bit of a head start that way.

I'm glad to see that you are releasing haze-leaning hybrids that take a good while to flower. I personally think that the 50+ year history of breeding cannabis for faster flower time has reduced the available gene pool that can give me the kind of effects I seek.

PS - any pics of the moms, dads or siblings you can share with us?

Holy Grail and Holy Smoke received today. In shiny new MNS foil packs no less....

So for the most worked haze dominant hybrid released this side of the 90s, this sure is gonna start some fires so to speak. Let the shit talking begin. Hate and haze seem to go hand in hand on forums

I can't wait to document these beauties in all their splendor. Threads will follow when the show begins.

Thank you Shanti. Good luck all.

Peace

....random thoughts.... iam glad shanti is still pushing on the hazes for us to explore, even sams been working on a what it seems his last haze project, all that in days where og is dominant and prefered by many, must prove its quality and not just nostalgia. I read somewhere that haze was good just in its era and i doubt it. Even jungle boyz guys commented that they would like to work with smth with less bag appeal and more high personality , but thats just not what the market is right now.

With all you fellow growers quickly depleting the stocks of these new Shanti offerings, it is hoped that some of you will post up and share your experience with the rest of us. I am excited to see what these new seeds will bring to the table and what your impressions will be. Hoping you find your Grail! :D

Shaka
Mu

Hi, off course, my next steps are to be promising.
As i get Holy Smoke to grow next to Stones in some time ;)

So who will be the first to post their grow? Cuz I am itchin' to see and share in your experience. What will be your impression of the Grails and Holy Smoke? Looks like PC3i already has Holy Smoke cued up and Marcus is ready to give us a show re: Holy Grail, while Herbsman might actually give us a double feature! Irie.
As Herbsman said earlier, "...this sure is gonna start some fires so to speak...".
I understand that some pics are in the making and will be posted soon. Watch for it!

images.jpg

Shaka
Mu

Holy Grail has a typo i believe. It should read NL5HzA x Haze AC x Haze C.....on the strains page
Heritage:(NL5HzC x Haze AC) x Haze C

Grail Widow is NH x AC female to the Widow male Cannafish whereas the Widow AC has no NH in it.

Which also leads me to another question, if this pairing of NH to AC created a female worthy of pairing with the Widow male, then should we not expect a Nevs AC line?

And its the same NHxAC female in Holy Grail and Growl (Grail Widow)??

Back