Holy Smoke, Holy Grail, and Widow Grail

Oh my! Sorry to hear Shanti is a prisoner of the V. Hope you get get outta there soon. I am very fortunate. I have a bit under 2 acres to be locked down on. No worries for me in that regard. I don't leave home much anyway. Especially when I have my garden going...;)

The new strains sound pretty good. Last I checked, :D the beans from here are as good as they come. If Holy Grail is even a bit better...there will be a long line around the block so to speak.

Hope every one is doing well. Hope your scissors get stuck & your fingers full of resin. Like that kind of hash I does.

mM

Mr. Nice Seedbank - New Regular Seed Strains for 2020
Widow AC (WACO)
Combining the original Widow female with an old school Haze AC male selection has awoken the aromas of forbidden fruits and as well as some of the effects previously lost by all the Kush strains of the last decade. This prodigious yielding plant works on all mediums whether at home, in greenhouses or outdoors. Its resilience as a stand-alone plant is most impressive and the right selection is imperative if you are searching for a particular scent or effect. A sample packet of this great seed should contain what the discerning connoisseur is looking for.
Flowering time ranges from 10 to 13 weeks but can be quicker once the seed mother is in clone form.
Expected yield depends upon how long the 18 hr light phase lasts. In general, we average 500 to 600 grams per m2 of finished dried flowers. The amount of biomass will relate to the height of the mature plant.

Widow Grail (GROWL) (NHxAC) x Widow
This has been a long time in the coming! Finally, the Grail series has been made available, but as a limited edition only. The Grail combines the strong particular spicy/earthy aromas of Haze with the fruity /onion aromas of the Widow family. This particular Haze female has dominated genetics’ top shelf strains since modern times, and combining it with the original Widow male makes for a mouth-watering experience, not to mention a mind blowing journey with a high mind of clarity.
This plant is not so difficult to get right, but it definitely needs love and attention if you truly wish to reach the Holy Grail of Stashes. There will be a need to cure the dried flower for between 6 weeks and 3 months prior to smoking it; ultimately you will understand why!
Flowering time ranges from 10 to 13 weeks but can be quicker once the seed mother is in clone form.
Expected yield will range between 550 to 700 grams per m2. Curing this flower for between 6 weeks and 3 months will change everything about the flavor and increase this most satisfying effect. Do note that there may be some longer flowering plants which are not really practical for an indoor garden.

Holy Smoke (Afghan Haze x AC)
After combining the Afghan Haze with the AC male, we found some wonderful old school plants that required lower EC levels to reach their potential. Peripheral or indirect light seems to be this plant’s preferred growing environment. The finished fruits of this spicy pine earth flavored flower are special and very reminiscent of the 70s Thai/ Southern India/ Mexican blend of long leaf strains.
This Holy Smoke strain has plants that will flower between 11 and 13 weeks; any longer is not practical for indoor growing. To get this strain to work we usually germinate the seed at 18/6 for 2 weeks and then let it flower directly after which you will welcome a 1.2 to 1.4 meter high flowering plant.
Expected yield will range between 600 and 800 grams per m2. Curing this flower for between at least 6 weeks to 3 months will change everything about the flavor and increase the most satisfying effect. This strain can feed a little higher than its sister Hazes so do not be shy and use some N in its early stages of development.

Holy Grail (NH x AC) x HzC
It took a lot of research to prepare this and test the final selections, especially as they take 12 -14 weeks to flower. The results came good: the selected NH x AC mother performed well and contained the tribal aromas from generations past. The combination of this with the Haze C male and doubling (even tripling) up on the Haze C, has given this progeny seed the feeling that the Holy Grail really does exist.
Patience is a virtue and one you will need when it comes to this strain. It possesses wonderfully flavored buds to fill your cellar and you’ll need a minimum of 3 to 6 months to cure this flower, but the wait and tending care will have been worth it; much the same as how a master vintner brings a fine Barolo wine from a DOC rating to one of DOCG status as a result of his expertise and patience; it may always represent a risky and nervous time but when it works every last bottle, or in this case bud, oozes uncompromising pleasure for the honored person lucky enough to experience it.
The Holy Grail has yet to be found and it is different for everyone; but it exists and you’ll realize it yourself when you find it. So, with the right level of perception and dedication, experience and awareness, the adventuring cultivator / breeder has the chance to one day find their very own Holy Grail of Cannabis.
Expected yield on an average 14 week flowering plant is between 750 and 850 grams m2. Curing of this flower is advised as it increases the flavor and effects once the chlorophyll naturally breaks down over a 6 week to 3 month period. There may be some longer flowering plants which are not really practical for an indoor garden but it will be rewarding to have this in your stash of stashes.

CBD Gandhi
Gandhi once said…. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
Once again the CBD crew headed by Shantibaba has applied their wonderful science to developing and testing new naturally selected strains, as proved by many years of successful research. In 2015 the CBD crew was the first seed company in the world to bring out CBD Therapy, the only CBD enriched strain of its time. Undergoing several years of selection in large numbers and based solely on the progeny seed of many combinations of parent plants, the crew were very excited to be able to isolate and reproduce in large quantities this season’s feminized hemp seed. Saving all the cloning work, it is now far easier and more practical for the farmer to make a feminized hemp seed crop.
A feminized version of a breed seed to exact specifications, it will contain between 8% to 12% levels of CBD, and THC will be marginal at >0.2%. With a fruity aroma and a strong dense series of flowering clusters, it is a wonderful sight to observe in a flowering field. It will be mainly interesting to those wishing to achieve extractions of a terpene/cannabinoid nature.
CBD concentration on the plants will range mainly between 8% and 13%, and in all our indoor tests, this seed did not see any THC values reach higher than 0.2%. So, this will be a good option for late crops for outdoor farms without cloning.
Germination and pre growth can be undertaken in the same tray and put directly to ground, so your work will be well worth it when it comes to this new seed strain. We expect that 80 % of the seeds will return densely packed flowers similar to Indica type strains and 20% will be similar to the Sativa side of the family tree.
Expect this strain to be ready to cut after 7 weeks of flowering and to reach 1.5meters if pre grown for only a week – all we can add to that is: happy farming!!!!

Thank you shantibaba for the information on the new releases :):)

I`m all up for "Holy Smoke" is it for order allready?

greeting Byorn.

Hi All

got about 100 packets of each strain ready and making new ones as we speak....so will add it to the auction site as buy nows only this week once all is packed.

All the best Sb

Aloha braddahs!

Has anyone been able to access auction site? Looking for that special something but nothing seems to be coming up. Auctions, featured auctions, ending soon auctions not coming up.

Shaka
Mu

Aloha braddahs!

Has anyone been able to access auction site? Looking for that special something but nothing seems to be coming up. Auctions, featured auctions, ending soon auctions not coming up.

Shaka
Mu
Flush browser cache and DNS cache and try again, works fine for me (but not seeing grail strains yet)

Aloha!

Still not working. Using Brave browser will try another browser. Thanks for the help.

Shaka
Mu

Hold win key and hit r (run shortcut).
Type cmd hit enter (command line)
Type ipconfig/flushdns and hit enter
Type exit hit enter
You've just successfully flushed DNS cache and should do that every month or whenever the interwebz seem slow (you know how that happens for whatever reason).

Aloha

BTW flush happens with ccleaner every time I log off.
Dreams of Holy Grail and Holy Smoke.

Shaka
Mu

Aloha braddahs!

Shaka
Mu

Yeah, I've been watching and waiting and noticed the buy now pages are incomplete also. There's only one page of strains available to "buy now" for the last couple of weeks.

Aloha

BTW flush happens with ccleaner every time I log off.
Dreams of Holy Grail and Holy Smoke.

Shaka
Mu
Couldn't pay me enough to use that shite, it used to be ok, now....
And no, it doesn't clear DNS, it clears internet history which is not even close to the same.

Your computer stores common routes thru the internet to certain domains, those change when hardware or software *somewhere* out there changes.
That's the benefit to flushing DNS cache, it forces the computer to search out the currently correct route which is always best.
Try what I typed above and please stop using cc for your own benefit....find anything else.
Cc sold out to wonderful spam providers and malware coders a while back....its just a real bad deal....Google it up.

Aloha!

Oh boy, yet another reason to criticize and be right when what we are talking about is new offerings from Shanti. It's not about you so give it a rest will ya

Shaka
Mu

I did the flushdns thing and the Auctions site works now; it didn't a couple days ago.

Looking forward to see some grows and smoke reports for these awesome strains. My my calculations, Holy Grail is 81.5% Haze (12.5% HzA and 56.5% HzC). Should be some wild plants!

math seems off to me so let me walk you through it.

first thing that stuck out, is haze C is 100% haze and the father of this breed,
so right off the bat you know its 50% haze C.

so do you think there is only 6.5% haze C in the combination of NH and AC?
AC is 25% and NH is 50%, so the NH x AC mother is already 37.5% Haze C.
crossed with the haze C, that female percentage is halved to 18.75.

So there is 68.75% haze C in the breed.

i dont think i need to walk you through the rest, so ill just list it.
haze A = 12.5
NL5= 12.5
skunk= 6.25%
Haze C= 68.75

hope that helps, although its just numbers and the actual characteristics of the plants used will have a larger impact on how the cross turns out.

Damn you GS! Beat me to the punch :) Will you give us a show when you get them? I sure hope so. Congrats man!

Shaka
Mu

Back