Got Milk?

acrid

Is it possible that a plant that's already been pollinated produce cuts of superior quality? (re-vegged)
My thinking is that hormones used to create seed are similar to that of a lactating mammal and possibly beneficial(?)

"Is it possible that a plant that's already been pollinated produce cuts of superior quality? (re-vegged)"

Hello acrid!

Good question! With a 50% chance of being right, I will say, 'No, it's not possible that a plant that's already been pollinated produce cuts of superior quality.' With certain exceptions, of course! However, if it should turn out that I am wrong, then the answer is 'Yes, it's possible that a plant that's already been pollinated can produce cuts of superior quality?' I hope this clears up any misconceptions you had about taking cuttings after pollination.

I am looking forward to hear what more experienced growers have to say. I would love to know the correct answer and why. Dang, I sure got a lot to learn! :)

Longball

"Is it possible that a plant that's already been pollinated produce cuts of superior quality? (re-vegged)"

Hello acrid!

Good question! With a 50% chance of being right, I will say, 'No, it's not possible that a plant that's already been pollinated produce cuts of superior quality.' With certain exceptions, of course! However, if it should turn out that I am wrong, then the answer is 'Yes, it's possible that a plant that's already been pollinated can produce cuts of superior quality?' I hope this clears up any misconceptions you had about taking cuttings after pollination.

I am looking forward to hear what more experienced growers have to say. I would love to know the correct answer and why. Dang, I sure got a lot to learn! :)

Longball

Although I will say Revegged cuts take awhile to veg but when they come to life the plant structure can be crazy like it was topped 20 times

"Although I will say Revegged cuts take awhile to veg but when they come to life the plant structure can be crazy like it was topped 20 times"

Hello BB!

Does that mean that a plant that's already been pollinated produce cuts of superior quality? I have re-vegged plants before, not cuttings. I have never taken a cutting from a pollinated plant as the OP asks.

Longball

"Although I will say Revegged cuts take awhile to veg but when they come to life the plant structure can be crazy like it was topped 20 times"

Hello BB!

Does that mean that a plant that's already been pollinated produce cuts of superior quality? I have re-vegged plants before, not cuttings. I have never taken a cutting from a pollinated plant as the OP asks.

Longball
Taking a cutting from an unpollinated branch should be the same as one taken from the same unpollinated plant in flower. However if taking one of the seeded/pollinated branches all calyxes with seeds have to be removed for it to revert to vegetative state. Would be interesting to see if it would make a difference.

Back