F2 Neville's Skunk Empress and Emperor

Ken Abbis

2022 COE Winner
High AF everyone,
Last year I grew a few Nev Skunks and ended up with 3 females and a male all together to pollinate and make some F2 seeds.

Planted about 15 of them this year and have discarded all males so far except for one I kept 2 cuttings of. He looked and smelled most similar to this female I also kept 2 cuttings of.

She is probably the most beautiful plant in my garden this year and pretty excited to see if she smokes as good as she looks and smells.
Similar smell and structure to the first Super Silver Haze I grew, not quite the same but close, passionfruit aromas.

14-02-2023 - F2 nev sk.jpg

here is the male i kept cuttings of, he had been pulled from ground few minutes before the photo

14-02-2023 - F2 nev sk male.jpg

☮️

thank you @Skuncle Lenny
i follow my heart and it has lead me here, and will be forever grateful.

she has changed aromas quite a bit since flowering onset few weeks ago... something like 70% pine, 20% lemon cleaning product and about 8% passionfruit and 2% hint of citrus... beauty.

a few latest photos

29-02-2024 - f2 nev sk d.jpg

i pruned them to produce two main stems... and the main stem snapped a little but is doing well.

29-02-2024 - f2 nev sk g.jpg

thats a little clone to its mothers left i took off the mother and put in the dirt in some cooler rainy vegetive growth days....need to dig out and get in a pot to keep vegging with the other 2 cuttings of her.

@Diesel840
thank you, all i did was plant the legendary seeds with the proof in them, shanti and nev did all the work, blessed we are... and what a pleasure it is to breed plants together to make F2's.

here is a recent pic,
her aroma reminds me a lot of the critical haze #1 i kept, im guessing she smells a bit like 40% pine, 30% fresh orange, 20%lime, 10%passionfruit....
have to wait to see how she smokes, so far shes a 10/10 plant in every way up to this point.

have a beauty day

09-04-2024 - f2 nevSk #1 g.jpg

09-04-2024 - f2 nevSk #1 o.jpg

Last edited:
Back