Custom made varieties

svap

I am wondering what seeds out there are custom made for customers.

Why I am wondering this? Because on the auctions I saw strains like Shark Haze and CBD Shark Queen that are not in the catalogue.

For some people a feminized or an auto seeds might be a better choice, especially if limited to 1 plant, it would be nice to know what are the non regular seeds out there with Mr. Nice quality.

The auction offers Mr. nice catalog collection, limited edition packs which could be a collection of seeds. To my knowledge all or most of the CBD strains are created with CBD crew. Mr nice does not offer fem or auto seeds. Considering autos are for the most part less potent, smaller yield, and still take time to veg/ switch to flower I would recommend a fast flowering short Indica 7-9 week strain from MNS. Grow out a few and discard the males. Your end product will be better. With regards to fem seeds, you can get some good selection with fem however MR nice regular seeds I’d say can compete with just about all fem seeds on the market.

What you should be buying, what your looking for are clones. There's 90% of your problem solved (10% is on you picking right strain and growing it) Seed will always need selection. I'd rather grow the female that comes from unselected mns, than from auto or unselected fem elsewhere..

Grow out a few and discard the males. Your end product will be better. With regards to fem seeds, you can get some good selection with fem however MR nice regular seeds I’d say can compete with just about all fem seeds on the market.

My problem is that I am limited to one plant, so I can not do selections and I have no doubt that Mr Nice regular will compete with any fem seed, but if Shark Haze is a feminized seed custom made by Mr Nice for Pure Seeds then that is what I would choose over a seed that is not custom made by Mr Nice.
What you should be buying, what your looking for are clones.
I am looking for someone that can provide me with a clone, no luck at the moment.

Now in the auctions there is amnesia cbd that looks like a fem seed created for dinafem

My problem is that I am limited to one plant, so I can not do selections and I have no doubt that Mr Nice regular will compete with any fem seed, but if Shark Haze is a feminized seed custom made by Mr Nice for Pure Seeds then that is what I would choose over a seed that is not custom made by Mr Nice.

I am looking for someone that can provide me with a clone, no luck at the moment.

Now in the auctions there is amnesia cbd that looks like a fem seed created for dinafem

But shark haze, to my knowledge isn’t fem it’s regular. So not sure why you keep referencing it.

Shark Haze

A practical hybrid that has been used within the MNS organization a lot, but to date unreleased as part of the Rock n Roll series. The possibility of finding a fast-finishing Haze plant is high and the flavors will delight the grower. Very possible that a real keeper exists in Shark Haze making it a very practical Haze hybrid for the indoor grower Shark Haze will take between 7 to 9 weeks flowering time

In regards to the contents of these packets, these are auction listed as summer cleaning seeds. Therefore, it should be noted that these seeds are rejected for standard seed packets but are still viable for germination. Thus, they are auctioned in 1 gram lots (which is approximately 60 to 70 seeds).

If you are looking for fem/auto you won’t find any of that here. You could also 12/12 a seed and then when it shows sex put back into veg. Not ideal but def an option. Otherwise if you are tied down to only buying auto/fem you won’t find it here.

Pure seeds version of shark haze isn’t the same as MNS. Hopefully that clears things up. As you learn more about cannabis genetics you will see that a lot of brreders use MNS strains to breed.

Pure seeds version of shark haze isn’t the same as MNS. Hopefully that clears things up. As you learn more about cannabis genetics you will see that a lot of brreders use MNS strains to breed.
Thanks, this definitely clears things up for me. I thought it was MSN.

Yeah was looking at the Shark Haze Auction.
Didn't stay on line so lost Auction.
Anyone grown it?
Reports, pics?
Cheers
S

Hi All

I have signed NDA with many companies i produce and custom make strains for so I cannot really say more I am sorry. Let me just say i do make auto fem and fem for prepaid orders from certain companies as they do not hold mother rooms. Also all seed made at CBD crew was made in my rooms with my plants as officially CBD crew did not own strains just did the work for other companies to enrich particular house strains in CBD. Resin Seeds who once partnered MNS to create the CBD crew never made any seed for CBD crew strains as they did not hold a mother room also. The claims of many companies in seeds are false and 80% of seed is made possibly by very few producers...breeders are even fewer as it means research and keeping many plants alive without flowering them. Poor organization of plant work and rotations and trying to keep contemporary with USA flavors means most do feminizing of cuts they get from growers who bring things across...so always dubious origins imo.
The fact is the seed industry is unregulated and therefore only under financial scrutiny for tax purposes in EU since all seed that uses strains that are higher than 0.3%THC are illegally grown. This facet of the law means all the process of growing seeds in flowering plants is illegal...but when it is in seed form it is without THC and therefore legal tender. So most seed producers do not open their arms to the public for obvious reasons. Of course it means that we live in a paradox on this side of the business, while other facets of this industry can have companies listed on the stock market; based on the illegally got seeds from legally tax paying seed companies. This is the EU. Thankfully USA has changed this in states licensed for THC like Washington State and Colorado...amongst others.

Back