Northern Lights x Haze Question

B

barletta

Hey Shanti, I was wondering if the upcoming NL x Hz is a true f1 or if it is line bred. Can you tell us a bit about the parents, and what you have seen from the seeds (yield, finish times, smells/effects, etc...)? Thanks in advance :D

You going to dig into your pocket to acquire these jewels? I wouldnt be surprised if these seeds literally dont fly off the self. NL5 x Haze is one of the most heralded and respected lines of all time.

Loosing control of your bowels, ie shitting and pissing in your pants upon smoking are not unheard of side effects.

You still game homeboy? :D

Party Time

The Seed Banks 1990 Description of the world famous Northern Lights 5 x Haze.
TSB1990page31.jpg

Thanks for sharing these pics JessE
Always good to read The Seed Bank's descriptions from old catalogs .

ps But seriously I don't think anyone has peed / shit on himself by just smoking weed , alcohol only or combined..yes but not weed.
Sounds dangerous tho hehehe

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing these pics JessE
Always good to read The Seed Bank's descriptions from old catalogs .

ps But seriously I don't think anyone has peed / shit on himself by just smoking weed , alcohol only or combined..yes but not weed.
Sounds dangerous tho hehehe

actually the kief off the girl i had in the 90's would make some throw up from the rush if too much was taken in at one time.

similar to runnin crank from days long past...

i hope the new seed has the same characteristics.

actually the kief off the girl i had in the 90's would make some throw up from the rush if too much was taken in at one time.

similar to runnin crank from days long past...

i hope the new seed has the same characteristics.

I 've seen few of my mates throw up with the nevs which is quite similar genetically to NL5Hz , and those are not lightweight smokers either ;)

I haven't thrown up with taking just bud but have gone all whitey/pale and fainted from bud lolol and i m not ashamed to admit it lol
actually last time I fainted from bud was 3 years or so with some Nevs when I was over A'dam hehe Hadn't smoked weed for a month or so tho and we coudnt stop sampling hehe

Seriously tho it all has to do with tolerance.. a gram of the finest homegrown can get me seriously wasted if haven't smoked for a couple of weeks , the same gram during my 4-gram/day consumption periods and it won't do much , actually it just make my mouth water wanting for more :) and moorrreee :D
Damn you 'tolerance built up' ! I hate you!!!!

I saw a smoker who didn't respect he had no tolerance throw up from smoking ssh. He hung with me all through the fall, and had to quit for a time. Well, he puffed his way through ~1/2 the 1g blunt with me, and game over, lol. I felt bad, cause I knew he was gonna get way more blasted than he thought/knew :D He was huggin the bowl for ~15 min, and came outta the bathroom with the stupidest stonedest, most satisfied look on his face.

I heard from a friend that Orange diesel made a dood puke, then it made dood's brother puke. I puked a few times from DISGUSTING big, yellow 3liter gravity bong hits of mexi brick, and of course after smoking drunk and spinning all the hell over. :p

hi all as you know iv got the sensi seed bank nl5xh witch iv had as a keeper for 5years+

on the rare occasion of pullling a good run from these babies,she can be very very strong iv never shit myself but i can defo understand wat the seed bank was on about its a very bigg hitter

iv heard it said that nl5xh is wasted on anyone under the age of 35
luxury cars,classy women and nl5xh

iv heard the smell/taste decribed as a young girl wearing old clothes in the rain

iv never tryed ssh but iv got a feelin that it is pale in comparision
(ill be gettin some ssh this year and some of shantis nl5xh)

i was goin to upload some photos of my nl5xh but i had a spliff instead so if you close your eyes and imagine........and ill carry on smokin this hehehe:D

Last edited:
v never tryed ssh but iv got a feelin that it is pale in comparision
Why do you say that? It's the offspring of a selecetd nl x hz. The parents were selected to produce killer offspring. :)

Part of the reason I want to run the NlHz is to get better acquainted with my ssh's/f2's. I was probing for info to find out how similar the lineage is to either:

the Nl x Hz in SSH/MH/Nev's
OR
if the haze is the haze from LaNina
OR
if HzA was worked to an NL along the way... (line bred)

Sorry, MrMr. Come after my SSH on the day I take her down, and I get huffy bout my iffy :D

hi B i didnt mean to get your goat up

but, and this is just my opinion

ssh has skunk in the mix to control the overall hight

were is the nl5 is unfetted and a little more true to the sativa/haze side

theres a good chance im talkin out of my arse

a good mate of mine only smokes ssh when he gose the dam
and the first time he had a go of my nl5 his first Q was is this ssh and then the buzz hit him its a creeper it just gets you and slaps u

like i said ill be runnin ssh this year so ill know for myself soon

if where talkin about elites then nl5xh should be a contender

Stop....please....

My MM,AHxAS, G13ww does not hit me no more...no more...

... each time you make me WANT that *$% NlHz :p

to be honest mate you smoke nl5xh and you go to canna heven lol

only jokin mate, it is nice weed and thats all it is a nice weed

hype hype hype its all in the eye of the beholder

ok, i think we should all stop talkin about the nl#5xhaze, im gettin worried ill miss them when they get released as every man and his dog is gonna buy these things :)

i used to get this stuff in the late 80's early 90's, i could only get a couple of oz a crop because some guy from UB40 used to come and buy it all up.

ive had some serious paranoia off this weed at times, but it was just so nice i smoked through it.

i bump into people i sold this to back then and if weed gets brought up they always say it was the best weed they ever smoked, and these guys are smokers,

ive seen guys whitey on this regular.

she takes no prisoners!

so I lied lol,:rolleyes:

gonna get her!.:D

A WHITEY havent had one in years hee hee!.:eek:

#

Yup, aching to get this strain guys, its a must, one of those ones you wish you were old enough to grow when it was kicking around, but alas, twas but a little bitch kid, sad, so i really wanna try these puppies. Also, could hit a male to this, the ever elusive NL5 cat piss pheno, clone only since 89, i dont think too many people still have this cut, and I'm oh so lucky to have a good friend that happens to be the fella that found her in the first place.

Attachments

• Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 14
SSH is...

SSH is (NL#5xHZ) x (Sk#1xHZ)
I say that to say this, if you follow Neville's breeding philosophy, one will see his desire was to maintain the highest percentage of haze remaining as true as possible to the strain, while being able to be grown indoors. Nl#5xHZ was that first attempt, followed by SSH, then ultimately Neville's Haze.
Unfortunately, the market demands faster finishing times, shorter stature all to meet today's grower's wonts.

SSH is (NL#5xHZ) x (Sk#1xHZ)
I say that to say this, if you follow Neville's breeding philosophy, one will see his desire was to maintain the highest percentage of haze remaining as true as possible to the strain, while being able to be grown indoors. Nl#5xHZ was that first attempt, followed by SSH, then ultimately Neville's Haze.
Unfortunately, the market demands faster finishing times, shorter stature all to meet today's grower's wonts.

The youngsters are always impatient :)

I'd love to try NL#5x Hz, and of course NH. I'd also like to get more SSH and lastly someones "original haze" to breed with.

I've decided that's whatI want to do in life now that I'm 61 hehehee. I like sativas and the haze hybrids, so I want to maybe grow and breed some just for the hell of it. I just grow for me. It'll ALL be good, and maybe find something good.

Back to patience and long flowering plants. All my SSH and SSH x SSH crosses have gone 9-14 weeks. most around 12-13. I don't mind waiting on a plant if I think it'll be a good one.

Bummer that pure sativas don't usually do real well indoors under just 400Watts....or so I'm told, I never tried growing a pure sat yet, none of my Malawi Gold germed.....so that is why I like the haze hybrids....for now

SativaFan

Back