07.Skunk Haze
full

08.Plant Man Kush
full

09.Candyland
full

Last edited:
Hi @HHHG ,
It looks like I can post a poll. When I selected post a new thread there is a link at the bottom that says post a poll. Looks straightforward once I found it.
The problem is that it only allows 9 poll entries, but there are 12 needed for this poll.

I just sent another PM to KristianC. They never responded to the one I sent 7/16.
Ok, was the link that i posted before with the poll generator not what you are looking for? This is a poll-generator for blogs, link below.

Hey HHHG if you want, you can drop my submission from the poll. More than anything i was just trying to contribute a photo of MNS gear.

As it is i have about 1,000 Bananium x Mango haze seeds to get to, now that I'd resolved my rockwool issue (tried a different brand & didn't work out).

The problem is that it only allows 9 poll entries, but there are 12 needed for this poll.
is there anything else that can be done? Is Kristian the only one who can help? Maybe SB can nudge him or something. I'm having a difficult time understanding why we are waiting still?

Last edited:
I sent a PM to KristianC about the problem but have not heard back yet. I cannot do anything until the poll feature is fixed.
If you drop kryppler because he was a few days late (posted on july 2nd) along with the two people who opted out, junglejim and hootigh, there is only 9 left.

Hey I just wanted to say a couple friendly words. That’s how you’re going to do it? You guys have had some problems on the site lately- take some time and try to iron out the poll. We are probably going to need it again in a month. Please don’t take me the wrong way when I say -let’s have a friendly competition. Are you guys Russians or something? Why eliminate competition if you want to have a real one? Do you want to compete with a first time grower? I’m not trying to be jerky just cannabis-reasonable here. Bring your best photos to find out who can grow some mouthwatering shit but it’s for fun. One must follow the rules. I want to win some seeds. I bet Shanti would have something so say about a stacked competition/cup, kbonsai, like how are u going to find the best shit if cant sample all the shit. They say variety is the spice of life. I would suggest the more the merrier in a competition.

If you drop kryppler because he was a few days late (posted on july 2nd) along with the two people who opted out, junglejim and hootigh, there is only 9 left.
I posted my pic on the 30th eastern time not Greenwich. I had a little trouble transferring the size of the pics. I’m pretty busy but I love checking out the grow pics and contests. I hope I can find the tricks to post better resolution photos for us to all drool over. I’m not jaded yet about my grow as that was my first but I had fun and my harvest was my reward. I wish I could have posted a better pic but oh well. That wasn’t my best pic from my grow anyhow it was just an emergency one my buddy texted me to get in the contest. I thought that would be fun. I did the best I could growing and posting I’m not all that good or experienced -first grow, first post. I came here to learn and burn. You all have set me miles ahead of last season by learning from all your posts. It seems like you guys want to help each other out here. Why dq me? I never saw someone throw down a joint and fight someone I feel as though this is the herb of peace and understanding and happiness. Let’s help each other not hinder. Me and an old hippie searched for the holy grail. I told him for me it is something that will make you lay down on the ground, paralyzed from laughing so hard, while you cum your pants. but then the old hippie said- the holy grail must be different for everyone then. Im not searching for holy grail kush bs that is bug sprayed with cancer causing bullshit shops will sell for astronomical. But some badass nature made mind melting killer hippie crippler. Kryppler. But Pre 98 was all I could find.
Pre 98 bubba kush bagseed hermaphrodite fully seeded first grow.
I couldn’t even find any seeds where I live because cookies and kush is all u get -SPRAYED with cancer bug spray so shops can get money. No mercy -no tests -they charge for medicine and serve u cancer and bug spray mold and mildew thanks. Seeds are hard to order and harder to authenticate. Everyone will serve you some bs. The best herb I could find for years was pre 98. A bag had a couple seeds, some of the only seeds I came across. I bet that I could do better than that shitty shop with a can of water and a 5 gal bucket. My first grow didn’t go as awesome as It could have, but it turned out way better than I ever expected even considering my inexperience. I grew hermed seeds they got hermed -seeding my whole grow -wish I knew more then. If that affected the potency or yield I would have really loved to try the sensimilla because they were both there in full with seeds. The harvest was badass -smells of coffee,dark berries, and dank garbage dominated the room. It was homemade dirt and just a pure tap water grow I never even ph’d. No nutes no nothing. Thricomes bled purple before and after drying giving it a pink orange sheen. Leaves and buds bled purple all over my fingers harvesting. The taste was a one and only bubba kush berry no need to cough. It cured as whole plants in a garbage can. I thought the herb was the best I bought in my area that the shops had offered in the last few years and I was happy and amazed to get a few seeds. there are none usually in any good shop herb. It was happy and relaxing in an hour there was no crash you’d say I’ll smoke some more. Good for business. Not what I grew -feeling of deep satisfaction and uncaring after a few long hours of functional smiling and no letdown afterward u just snapped out of it unhigh. It was never potent enough to become afraid of, but I never got used to the herb where it lost its edge until there wasn’t any more left. Pretty awesome. Thick, meaty, dank, purple, pink, dark and light green buds with pink and white thrichs and orange hairs. It was unique smell and taste- everyone said so-better than the shop. my first grow -all seeded -the only bad thing was all because a gg4 bagseed herm had a little flower between a bud and stem- it became the garden of seeden. I’m glad I didn’t give up after it got seeded. It was still awesome. I wish I could have had no seeds but if I heard any complaints from anyone they were muffled out by the second toke. It wasn’t perfect. I smoked every bit I could and when I ran out, the leafs a bed for the massive pink keif piles I had made on a silk screen trimming and rolling. I made some mistakes, bad seeds, inexperience. I battled and prevailed with a lot of help from a hippie that is the epitome of peace understanding and happiness. Construction, farming, science, and love -all the best teachers. The grow taught me so much about ourselves and our world and it brought about much happiness. The next time will be better. I have you guys to help, and some more magicaler beans than last time. In my search for the holy grail there were a lot of imposters and I have just only began my quest. It led me to MNS for my second grow on the search for the holy grail. g13 haze g13 skunk spice angel breath and mango haze are all growing in dirt being fed nothing but water. Wait till you see those pics. Now shanti made The Holy Grail seeds. I hope that’s his crowning achievement after all the years breeding. I bet it is, u never know... I have been searching... I hope he gets to see that shit absolutely stun some people out there and I hope I am one of them. That’s what I’m searching for -the ultimate mind crippling killer herb. Kryppler. It would be badass to win some of these badass seeds someday, so I can smoke some badass shit with the ones I love and that badass old hippie that helped me. We all want to get our minds pleasantly fucking blown and then post the badass pics we have all been longing to see -Holy Grail -to drool over. But if I don’t win, I’ll make sure I’m one of the first nine in the next competition. I have a lot to learn on my quest for the grail. The grail is different for everyone, It has been fun and I feel a lot better, more powerful because of all the knowledge I’ve learned about growing and our planet, and as just a human and farmer so far, in thinking, perhaps the Quest for the grail IS the grail. I’d still like to sample Shanti’s though.
Long post. Anyhow you guys don’t want to dq me, not like that, plus you already asked for more submissions after we all posted! You all need more entries, not less, trust me. I think we’re all here to help each other not just to get what we all want (the crop!) but also to help each other feel good along the way. I like to see some badass buds I bet everyone else does too, I entered my crappy second rate photo my buddy texted me from my first grow so I could get into the contest. I’d rather have entered the harvest pic if I had another hour to get the site working a little smoother for pics. Here they are both for you. I don’t care if I am dq I’d like to show everyone some mouthwatering buds. Pre98 Bubba Kush bagseed hermaphrodite plant, fully seeded -first grow. I’ll post a couple more in a mns grow journal on here when I get a little time because they are relevant to some problems with my grow the second time around. I hope you guys can help. I would like to get in the contest, it’s fun, and you never know -I might die of covid before the next poll -but oh well if I can’t -I cant be bothered while I am on the quest for the grail -timezones are a bitch.
C208D1BF-F69D-45B1-82E4-AFA7D45B66E0.jpegF77EBB96-8F44-4588-8F31-DF9CB8DF827C.png

I see your heart braddah. You be shining!

Competition can bring out the best in us and the worst in us. In the heat of that moment, some may jump the gun. Sometimes we forget that winning isn’t everything; we forget what this divine plant can teach us about patience and respect, compassion and generosity. And while we are running in the same race, let’s take time to realize that it is an opportunity to learn from each other, which collectively, can bring us all closer together in wisdom.

The glitches that occurred during this latest contest did not help this foofaraw. They will become a thing of the past soon. One thing is for certain, the sun will shine on another day. Cool runnings.

“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds” ~Bob Marley

Mu

My apologies kryppler! I saw your post on my end as being posted on July 2nd.... I wasnt trying to be a jerk... this whole thing has been held up for 2 months and I am trying to figure out how to get the show on the road/resolved... I wish all of you nothing but success... please lets just figure out how to resolve this so we can move on to the next contest!

For those who were removed from this poll due to a limit of only 9 poll questions, there are zero entries in the JUL-SEP contest so post your pictures there now...

How’s it going everyone? I was wondering who grew the AB and how that treated you? I hope there’s some more voter turnout, so more people can see your guys buds man. Not to worry kbonsai we are all brothers/sis of another mother! I hope u you all are safe and happily quarantining with your plants. I just want to let u guys know the poll- I’m not sure -looks like it allows multiple votes. You might want to check that out there. Peace

Back